• 14(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Is there a way to keep the original skin and make a copy which I will then inject these mods into? That way I can play and change back for the WAGF until im happy.
Hi There,
Can someone tell me why the information in the Shelf 3D layout is missing (see in red).

The information is there (See in yelow) it is just don't show on the Shelf 3D

(2017-01-30, 05:56)grafixfrh Wrote: Hello I installed the full mod today and wanted to say that the starwars mod is awesome. I have also decided to tweak the mod a little and create an avatar movie theme using your setup and I have been very successful in changing some of the code and have everything working except I am unable to turn off the pulse feature for the lightsaber menu bar. I am tweaking some of my pings and also speeds to fit with the new theme and need to get the pulse stopped on the bar as it pulses whatever png I use. Where can I find the line to turn off the menu bar pulse? When this is complete do you have a place I can upload it for others use? I am currently finding sound files to update the gui sounds as well I figured might as well. There are some really good theme ideas out there that could benefit from your active matrix pngs one I am thinking about is transformers so more menu bars can be available for everyone as others create them also.

Thanks!

To get rid of the pulsing Star Wars menu bar, look for the following in IncludesMainMenu.xml...

Code:
<control type="image">
    <left>0</left>
    <top>918</top>
    <width>1920</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <texture>starwars/starwars_bar.png</texture>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="2000" easing="inout" tween="cubic">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1500" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="100" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Hidden</animation>
    <visible>StringCompare(Skin.String(mymenubar),starwarsmenubar)</visible>
    <visible>[Control.HasFocus(9000) | ControlGroup(600).HasFocus | Control.HasFocus(703)] + ![Skin.HasSetting(submode) | Window.IsVisible(6641) | Window.IsVisible(5099) | Player.HasMedia + System.IdleTime(8)]</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <left>-23</left>
    <top>898</top>
    <width>532</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <texture>starwars/bluelightsaber-left.png</texture>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="40" delay="0" condition="true" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="2000" easing="inout" tween="cubic">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1500" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="100" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Hidden</animation>
    <visible>[Control.HasFocus(9000) | ControlGroup(600).HasFocus | Control.HasFocus(703)] + ![Skin.HasSetting(submode) | Window.IsVisible(6641) | Window.IsVisible(5099) | Player.HasMedia + System.IdleTime(8)]</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <left>1410</left>
    <top>898</top>
    <width>532</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <texture>starwars/bluelightsaber-right.png</texture>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="40" delay="0" condition="true" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <left>599</left>
    <top>938</top>
    <width>299</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <texture>starwars/redlightsaber-left.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <left>1020</left>
    <top>938</top>
    <width>299</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <texture>starwars/redlightsaber-right.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <left>539</left>
    <top>918</top>
    <width>108</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <texture>starwars/lightning-left.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <left>1272</left>
    <top>918</top>
    <width>108</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <texture>starwars/lightning-right.png</texture>
</control>

and delete all the controls except the top one...

Code:
<control type="image">
    <left>0</left>
    <top>918</top>
    <width>1920</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <texture>starwars/starwars_bar.png</texture>
</control>

You can create a free Dropbox account and upload your mods to share with others.
@movie78

Thanks! I've added discart and clearart to the OSD view as well. Another update will be available soon.
(2017-01-30, 17:59)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

Thanks! I've added discart and clearart to the OSD view as well. Another update will be available soon.

I think you should be the one releasing MQ8Blush

You've made this skin beautiful!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-01-30, 19:19)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-01-30, 17:59)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

I think you should be the one releasing MQ8Blush

You've made this skin beautiful!

Yeah I second!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
MQ8, is something MarcosQui begin work, we appreciate a lot work make by others skinners and your mods. But request MQ8 sound bad...better request mod author for create other skin. Aeon MQ have active developer working a lot for create something better.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@movie78 & Ruk12345

I appreciate the kind words fellas, but I don't think I could pull off anything near as awesome as MarcosQui did with this skin. I enjoy working on my mods, but I think I'm out of my league for now when it comes to full blown skinning. I'm anticipating great things from MarcosQui and MQ8.
(2017-01-30, 20:26)Wanilton Wrote: MQ8, is something MarcosQui begin work, we appreciate a lot work make by others skinners and your mods. But request MQ8 sound bad...better request mod author for create other skin. Aeon MQ have active developer working a lot for create something better.

It was a jokeAngel
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
The new PosterZoom View is ready to go! I've also added discart and clearart to the Video OSD. Here's a video of it all in action...

Here's the update download. Overwrite your files with the files from the update and you should be good to go.

Download
Multi-Mod for Aeon MQ 7 Krypton update

The original Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Krypton has been updated with this as well.
I'm trying to use the videolyrics but I don't have a layout 5?
(2017-01-31, 05:06)latts9923 Wrote: The new PosterZoom View is ready to go! I've also added discart and clearart to the Video OSD. Here's a video of it all in action...

Here's the update download. Overwrite your files with the files from the update and you should be good to go.

Download
Multi-Mod for Aeon MQ 7 Krypton update

The original Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Krypton has been updated with this as well.

Another great addition..
@ajerazzor

Make sure you've copied all the files from the Multi-Mod. VideoLyrics needs the updated files...

includes.xml
IncludesLyrics.xml
IncludesVideoLyrics.xml (new file)
script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml
@movie78

Thanks man!
(2017-01-31, 16:04)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

Thanks, man!

My title is showing the banner, how do I change that?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4