• 83(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
@Shredder_guitar
Hmm...look at your settings.xml file. After a skin reset your webdl settings should look like this...
xml:
<setting id="media_case_videos_webdl_color" type="string">ffc55610</setting>
<setting id="media_case_videos_webdl_flag" type="string">webdl</setting>
(2024-04-01, 12:15)latts9923 Wrote: Hmm...look at your settings.xml file. After a skin reset your webdl settings should look like this...

Ok, that didn't happen after the reset, but I manually updated the values because they were blank and i can see the brown cases now. Thank you!
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
For anyone interested, there is a Nexus compatible version of Artwork Beef available in my repo. I've tested the settings, and so far it works just like the Leia version.
UPDATE #28 - This will update the skin to v1.6.8

Image Additions
  • I added the colored border from View Type-28 to the poster in the default MQ 9 Video Info screen if the media case is disabled. Thanks to andrzejls for the request!
  • I added the "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" button under "SHOW DEFAULT VIDEO INFO" in the Top Menu. It is enabled by default.
  • I added the "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" button for the Music Info screen in the Top Menu. It is enabled by default.

Image Bug fixes
  • The studio logo for Sets was not displaying in the media flags.
  • The Sets info was displaying in View Type-28.
  • The video title was not displaying in View Type-28 if "CLEARART AND CLEARLOGO" was disabled.
Thanks Mate,

for the perfect implementation of my request. That's exactly what I wanted :-)
I do have one comment about this, however. If I deactivate "Show Cast", the empty frame is now partially displayed in the info dialog during playback where the cast was previously displayed.
According to my tests so far, this always happens when you open the info dialog for the second time during a film playback.
When you first open it, everything looks perfect. When you press the “i” key, the dialog disappears. If you now press "i" again, the expanded dialog appears - without the cast, but then with the empty frame.

Can you deactivate that too if "Show Cast" is deactivated? Then the dialogue will look exactly like it did before. And then I'm more than satisfied! Good job.
@knarf2570
You're welcome! I just added code to remove the empty area where the cast displays as well. It will be part of the next update.
For anyone interested, I created a website where I will be uploading all the animated artwork (fanart, keyart, posters, etc.) that I have accumulated over the years. For now, I only have the four Alien movie pages created. I will continue to create more as I have time. This is a pretty basic website as I have very limited WordPress knowledge.
UPDATE #29 - This will update the skin to v1.6.9

Image Bug fixes
  • The country flag was not displaying in media flags unless you accessed the Video Info screen first.
UPDATE #30 - This will update the skin to v1.7.0

Image Bug fixes
  • The empty rating flag was displaying for Seasons in View Type-17 and was moving the premiered info to the right.
  • The upper left fanart window for View Type-28 was not displaying multiple fanart images for TV Shows if they were available. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The clearart/clearlogo has been removed for Seasons/Episodes in View Type-28. The image was displaying on top of the text.
  • The artwork buttons were missing for Music Videos under "ART" in the Top Menu. Thanks to _Mike_ for the reporting the bug!
UPDATE #31 - This will update the skin to v1.7.1

Image Bug fixes
  • Try number 2 for the upper left fanart window in View Type-28 for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The artwork buttons were not working for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0