Mod Aeon MQ 8 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
Movies is also set to right list, but it shows the dvd/blruay case.
@js28194
I have a fix for the missing TV Show poster and case for Right List. It will be included in the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
Hi everybody!
I just installed IPTV SC after the radio plugin is no longer working.
So far it works showing with the radio stations the artist and the title.
 What I am missing is the slideshow of the artists. There is only a black screen. With the radio plugin the artist slideshow worked perfectly. One strange thing appeared: When there was an artist of whom I know that there is no picture on fanart.tv, another artist picture appeared and disappeared with the next title.
Anybody has any idea how to work the artist slideshow?
Thanks
Klaus
I also posted this to the IPTV section...
Windows 11 Kodi Omega Aeon 8 mod
(2024-04-19, 00:54)latts9923 Wrote: @js28194
I have a fix for the missing TV Show poster and case for Right List. It will be included in the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

Thanks. I have also observed this same issue in MQ 7 skin also.  Back on topic to MQ 8, my poster do not display in sets, anyway to force a refresh?  Also, unable to change the case type.  Under Skin Settings, the case type doesn't reflect the choice in the actual the view.  I have what I would call old "cd" type case for everything rather than a "box" around the poster.
UPDATE #2 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2

Image Addition
  • I added the "USE MEDIA CASE" button in the Top Menu to the Right List view for TV Shows and Seasons.

Image Bug fix
  • The poster and case was not displaying for TV Shows in the Right List view. Thanks to js28194 for reporting the bug!
@js28194
For Movie Sets, do you have the "MOVIE SET INFORMATION FOLDER" path set under SETTINGS ► MEDIA ► VIDEOS? If you do, when you add a Movie that creates a new Set, Kodi will look in that path you entered for artwork in a subfolder with that Set name. For existing Sets, you can open the context and select "MANAGE" and "CHOOSE ART" or you can select the "CHOOSE ART" button from the Video Info screen.
Heart 
Hello @latts9923, I would like to say a quick thank you for your hard work on this skin. Smile just upgraded from kodi 20 to 21 and see that you're still working on it. it's my favorite skin in a long time Love Love
@waffi
You're welcome!
(2024-04-20, 20:17)latts9923 Wrote: @js28194
For Movie Sets, do you have the "MOVIE SET INFORMATION FOLDER" path set under SETTINGS ► MEDIA ► VIDEOS? If you do, when you add a Movie that creates a new Set, Kodi will look in that path you entered for artwork in a subfolder with that Set name. For existing Sets, you can open the context and select "MANAGE" and "CHOOSE ART" or you can select the "CHOOSE ART" button from the Video Info screen.

No.  Never had to do this with Leia 18.9.  I use (have used for years) Emby for Kodi and it has worked perfectly fine.  I recently upgraded to Omega with the latest emby for kodi, everything seems to fine and working as expected under MQ 7.  MQ 8, doesn't show covers in sets, nor does it allow me to modify "case type".  I am happy for now with MQ 7 so thank you for your work.
@js28194
The "MOVIE SET INFORMATION FOLDER" was introduced with Matrix. My Set posters are displaying in the Right List view. To change the case in Right List, go to the Top Menu. Under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW" there will be a "USE MEDIA CASE" button. If enabled, under that will be a "BD/DVD CASES" button. And you're welcome!
Hi and thank You latts9923,

Something changed with the episode pictures in TV shows in "Right List", they are displayed like portraits but are normally landscape.

BR
KD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0