Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PeterUK Wrote:Hey guys

In TV Shows layout rightlist view my skin has stretched the poster jpg's into banner sized and now when I try to press left on the keyboard to change view nothing happens. the dialogue box doesn't pop out or anything - it just sits there.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Big Grin

Right click on the show > TV show information > refresh.

Works for me at least. Smile
Thanks lads, using the mouse worked a treat.

Another thing with the rightlist view is that the series poster on the initial TV shows screen is huuuge; covers like a third of the fanart and all of the screen vertically.

When you click through to seasons it becomes much smaller?
Hi mad. wonderfull job!. it work fine but i can see only a image. in the night i should see a moon image but it no work. any idea?
thank.

ok i do it. work fine thanksBig Grin
the wheather un home work fine but, after few minutes go all black, no image .
how the background folder don´t is here...

is there any specific background pack??

and i use smb and then dont work nothing

thanks
well, i think it need one explication. wheather in home work, sometimes go all black but, when work , work.
but in home , when the night arrive the image is sunny!!!, however, into the time buttom, the fanart work fine, nigth come with moon image Wink .
help?
@neno:
You might be confused as the image shown on the home-screen is not based on the current condition (e.g. night) but based on the Forecast for $INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Day0.FanartCode)]

That means it is consistent with the weather forecast in the weather widget...
If you want to change this, open Home.xml and search for:

Code:
<item id="7">
    <label>8</label>
    <onclick>ActivateWindow(Weather)</onclick>
    <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/weather.jpg</icon>
    <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir)]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Day0.FanartCode)]</thumb>
    <!--<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Weather_Folder)]</thumb> -->
    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoWeatherButton)</visible>
</item>

change it to:

Code:
<item id="7">
    <label>8</label>
    <onclick>ActivateWindow(Weather)</onclick>
    <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/weather.jpg</icon>
    <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(WeatherFanartDir)]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.FanartCode)]</thumb>
    <!--<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Weather_Folder)]</thumb> -->
    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoWeatherButton)</visible>
</item>

cheers,
mad-max
thanks!!! great!!

well, madx, i change this and the xbmc no start, i must install again xbmc

¿Why?
neno1978 Wrote:thanks!!! great!!

well, madx, i change this and the xbmc no start, i must install again xbmc

¿Why?

Then you have made a typo or something else in the code...
No problems on my side...

BTW: No need to install new xbmc...you can reset xbmc by deleting the guisettings.xml...

mm
mad-max Wrote:Then you have made a typo or something else in the code...
No problems on my side...

BTW: No need to install new xbmc...you can reset xbmc by deleting the guisettings.xml...

mm

i only must change Day0 by Current is it?

Ok. I do it!!! it is great thanks.

Now waiting for clearart in osd menu Wink
in the tv shows i have it set to rightlist with the large poster but it also have the show logo at the top and the channel logo over the top how can i get rid of the two logos as i only need the poster picture to know what the show is

also is there a way to use the rightlist with just the fanart and not the poster on top

i love this mod of the skin especially the blu ray border around the movies in fan art case wrap it is just the few things above i want to change
protocol77 Wrote:in the tv shows i have it set to rightlist with the large poster but it also have the show logo at the top and the channel logo over the top how can i get rid of the two logos as i only need the poster picture to know what the show is

also is there a way to use the rightlist with just the fanart and not the poster on top

i love this mod of the skin especially the blu ray border around the movies in fan art case wrap it is just the few things above i want to change

You have to hack into the xml...
It's ViewVideoRighlist...
The comments show you where you have to delete the controls...

Should be well commented and easy to do...

cheers,
Max
logo in the tvshow landscape view no work now. yesterday it work fine, but no now. however i can see the logo in the tvshow , but when i go to to the tvshow no work. it is hapening with tvshows with more than one season, with tvshows one seaseon, i can see the logo!!.

i don´t now... Sad

when tvtunes is active, the logo of tvshow dissapear, but when tvtunes is disactive logos work fine ....

well, logos works now Smile i don`t know undertand...
i made some chance in dialgseekbar but cleart art in pause no work !!! what change i can do mad pleaseeeee!!!
V. 1.0.3 available

Changelog:
Code:
- added support for logo and CDArt in movies sction
- added option to set a favourite as home item
- added support for ArtistSlideshow in MusicVisualization
- added dark underground for RSS-Feed on Home (!Player.HasAudio)
- added new backdrops for home and settings pages
- added home item for HD movies by default
- added artist logo in home
- changed cover in RightList (Movies) to have diffuse="mask"
- fixed navigation bug that locked up viewtype "Bannerwall"
- fixed weather-fanart on home (now also visible without weather fanartpack)
- fixed issue with CodecFlagging for iTunes image (thanks maetrik)
- fixed green hd flags in view "info" and "info2"
- fixed strings.xml
- fixed bug that prevented the changing of backdrops for custom-playlist 1&2
Hope you enjoy...

mad-max
I reported this a few pages back. For all the extra views you added you don't use capital letters for the name of the images like ContentPanel.png and ContentPanel60.png. This causes that these images won't load.

An example: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593...t000y.png/
It fails to load the background behind the movie poster and it becomes hard to read the text of the movie with some fanart.
Quaith Wrote:I reported this a few pages back. For all the extra views you added you don't use capital letters for the name of the images like ContentPanel.png and ContentPanel60.png. This causes that these images won't load.

An example: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593...t000y.png/
It fails to load the background behind the movie poster and it becomes hard to read the text of the movie with some fanart.

Thanks for getting back on this...I knew something was lost...
Have tracked down the issue:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...e/issues/6

EDIT: Did you fix it on your end? Was it sufficient to change the name of the texture in /media to lower case? Or did you change it in the xml itself?

cheers,
Max

mm