Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure how to delete my multiple posts so just doing this instead.
EDIT: I just noticed this.. I didn't think Amazon cared that I'm in Canada but I guess it does.. Sad Thanks anyway. "CDP.Authorization.InvalidGeoIP"

Hi BlueCop,

Could you help me understand this error? (log below)
I just got Amazon Prime free trial to try this plugin, however I get a script error when I try to launch.

I'm running XBMC in Linux, rtmpdump/librtmp 2.4, and have entered my credentials in the plugin settings.

Log
---------------------------------
====================AMAZON START====================
21:46:14 T:140480613971712 M:4152025088 NOTICE: getURL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004XUMPFQ
21:46:16 T:140480613971712 M:4152168448 NOTICE: getURL: https://atv-ps.amazon.com/cdp/catalog/Ge...&version=1
21:46:16 T:140480613971712 M:4152451072 NOTICE: {"message":{"timestamp":1327977976,"body":{"code":"CDP.Authorization.InvalidGeoIP"},"statusCode":"ERROR"},"signature":"FhBvydZg4iQIWSgQlbhGZNfWgocxYF1DmCR/2S77YhiMcdlCf8KPgwIDzV6UTGyZTU4XEQ4UvmwwspCh9acUhPdpcgVNUEl37OvMzYjxdaf+zJ+lzMcdnekCc/u5U9MnAgi+8VogQ03WWxgj/UK9Pp4w7p09zVLhjNe9eBG6bV0="}
21:46:16 T:140480613971712 M:4152442880 NOTICE: {u'message': {u'body': {u'code': u'CDP.Authorization.InvalidGeoIP'}, u'timestamp': 1327977976, u'statusCode': u'ERROR'}, u'signature': u'FhBvydZg4iQIWSgQlbhGZNfWgocxYF1DmCR/2S77YhiMcdlCf8KPgwIDzV6UTGyZTU4XEQ4UvmwwspCh9acUhPdpcgVNUEl37OvMzYjxdaf+zJ+lzMcdnekCc/u5U9MnAgi+8VogQ03WWxgj/UK9Pp4w7p09zVLhjNe9eBG6bV0='}
21:46:16 T:140480613971712 M:4152442880 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ValueError
21:46:16 T:140480613971712 M:4152442880 ERROR: Error Contents: need more than 3 values to unpack
21:46:16 T:140480613971712 M:4152442880 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.amazon/default.py", line 53, in ?
modes ( )
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.amazon/default.py", line 51, in modes
exec 'sitemodule.%s()' % common.args.sitemode
File "<string>", line 1, in ?
File "/root/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.amazon/resources/lib/play.py", line 80, in PLAYVIDEO
rtmpurls, streamSessionID, cdn, title = GETSTREAMS(getstream)
ValueError: need more than 3 values to unpack
21:46:16 T:140481394804768 M:4152717312 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.amazon/?url="http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2FB004XUMPFQ"&mode="play"&name="1x1+-+Serenity+%5BHD%5D"&sitemode="PLAYVIDEO"]
21:46:19 T:140480613971712 M:4152827904 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:46:19 T:140480613971712 M:4152500224 NOTICE: ['plugin://plugin.video.amazon/', '0', '?url=""&mode="listtv"&sitemode="LIST_HDTVSHOWS"&name="HDTV+Shows"']
21:46:19 T:140480613971712 M:4152500224 NOTICE: common.args
21:46:19 T:140480613971712 M:4152500224 NOTICE: {'url': '', 'sitemode': 'LIST_HDTVSHOWS', 'name': 'HDTV Shows', 'mode': 'listtv'}
21:46:19 T:140480613971712 M:4152500224 NOTICE:
--------------------------------------------

Thanks for any help you can provide.
EDIT: I just noticed this.. I didn't think Amazon cared that I'm in Canada but I guess it does.. Sad Thanks anyway. "CDP.Authorization.InvalidGeoIP"
j
Hm, it seems the google code repository has gone down. Any particular reason why?
devicenull Wrote:Hm, it seems the google code repository has gone down. Any particular reason why?

Based on Bluecop's note in the Hulu plugin thread he's pretty much gotten tired of a lot of ungrateful users giving him grief. Sad that it comes to that, but it really only takes a few bad apples to spoil it for everyone.

We're all in the same boat, I just bought a second ATV2 today figuring I'd set it up like the first. Back to the Roku for Hulu I guess Sad
Well, after seeing the response people had in the Hulu thread after he announced it was being taken down.. I really can't say that I blame him at all.

Bluecop: Thanks for the wonderful addon so far! Once it breaks I'll just have to dig into the code to fix it Wink
CCrew Wrote:Based on Bluecop's note in the Hulu plugin thread he's pretty much gotten tired of a lot of ungrateful users giving him grief. Sad that it comes to that, but it really only takes a few bad apples to spoil it for everyone.

We're all in the same boat, I just bought a second ATV2 today figuring I'd set it up like the first. Back to the Roku for Hulu I guess Sad

From bluecop in the espn thread.

"I un-deleted it so people can check out any code they want. I will leave it up a week so people can install and grab anything they want."

So you should be ok for a short period.
devicenull Wrote:Well, after seeing the response people had in the Hulu thread after he announced it was being taken down.. I really can't say that I blame him at all.

Bluecop: Thanks for the wonderful addon so far! Once it breaks I'll just have to dig into the code to fix it Wink

Perhaps a silly question, but when the repo goes away, my currently installed addon will still function, right? I just won't get any updates?

Losing Amazon, Free Cable and Hulu all at once is a hell of a blow.
Correct. It will still function but bear in mind that if the Hulu, amazon, etc websites change this may have a side effect on the add-ons, such they will no longer work correctly.

Bluecop tirelessly ensured they remained working when changes occurred.
Hey everyone, and BlueCop if you're still trolling here. It seems that Amazon made a change this morning. I've only been casually using this plugin and watching Lost in HD. It seems that I can still watch Lost, but when I try to watch something from My Library or another show, I get an error.
As it says in the log, i'm using eden beta2 and the most recently released version of the plugin.
Here's a pastebin of the error if anyone has a clue about it:
http://pastebin.com/nWjjXkLz

I'd love to help with this, but it's above my head, at least at this point.
It is flash access DRM my friend.

They are implementing it everywhere. I am not sure if it is a response to the plug-in.

email them and voice a complaint if you want. Unfortunately I doubt it will have an effect.

I will probably cancel my amazon prime.
TheCasa Wrote:Hey everyone, and BlueCop if you're still trolling here. It seems that Amazon made a change this morning. I've only been casually using this plugin and watching Lost in HD. It seems that I can still watch Lost, but when I try to watch something from My Library or another show, I get an error.
As it says in the log, i'm using eden beta2 and the most recently released version of the plugin.
Here's a pastebin of the error if anyone has a clue about it:
http://pastebin.com/nWjjXkLz

I'd love to help with this, but it's above my head, at least at this point.

If you are still interested in watching Lost in HD, Hulu Plus carries the whole series. Sorry I could not be any help with Amazon.

Zeee1
Thanks for replying BC. I appreciate it.

I'll email Amazon something, but I'm not really sure how to atriculate it. I'll do a little research and send something their way.

@Zeee1
Yes, I saw Lost on Hulu. I'm more concerned with all the other shows on Prime, especially the stuff I've purchased that I'll have to download to access unless I go through the app on my blu-ray or TV, which I'd prefer not to do. Thanks for the info though.
TheCasa: I can't determine how they determine who gets flash access drm.

I was at a friends house and his account would get served a flash access drm version of the video. I would get served the regular non-drm rtmp stream on my personal account of the same video. same connection. same everything.

It was still only a few videos that that had flash access that we found.

It seems to be on an account by account basis. It is confusing to me.
That's what I'm seeing too. Some videos play fine, apparently not DRM, others don't. I really hate that they're going this route. If it continues, I'll be cancelling my prime account too. If they make it difficult to access their stuff, I'll find other sources that are more user friendly.

Thanks again BC.
Hi,

I have tried this both with Dharma and Eden Beta 2 with the same results. With both version of XBMC I have used rtmpdump 2.4, switching out librtmp.dll in the C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer folder. I just can't get Amazon Prime to play. I see the directory and lists of videos fine. When I go to play them, it says working, then gives me a message that there were one or more errors and check log file. I have also reentered my username and password a few times without luck. PS: Hulu works well.

Here is a link to my log file:
http://pastebin.com/MxkSFUKa

Thank you in advance!