Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the log file confirms that the advancedsettings.xml is being read, but as it's not a debug log (wiki), it's not much use for determining any more than that.

If you want to turn on debug logging and refresh the D.Gray-man folder again, the log should show what's going on.

(You can safely ignore the .actors warning, everyone gets it.)

I've never found a standalone version of the official anidb client, I've always used it through the website. I did used to use WebAOM, which is quite good, but not as powerful scripting-wise for renaming.

The anidb clients work off the ed2k hash, so I imagine they would be slower over a network than filebot (which I guess just parses the original file name). But that does also make them more accurate.
(2013-04-29, 22:50)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the log file confirms that the advancedsettings.xml is being read, but as it's not a debug log (wiki), it's not much use for determining any more than that.

If you want to turn on debug logging and refresh the D.Gray-man folder again, the log should show what's going on.

(You can safely ignore the .actors warning, everyone gets it.)

I've never found a standalone version of the official anidb client, I've always used it through the website. I did used to use WebAOM, which is quite good, but not as powerful scripting-wise for renaming.

The anidb clients work off the ed2k hash, so I imagine they would be slower over a network than filebot (which I guess just parses the original file name). But that does also make them more accurate.

Once again thanks for the quick response. I tried what you told me and to test i quit xbmc and it appears to be working.the problem of the file share and browser width is going to be a problem for me..:. So if you always use the applet you don't know where can we find the list that in the end the applet renames the file to...
(2013-04-29, 23:02)LordAnubis3 Wrote: [ -> ]So if you always use the applet you don't know where can we find the list that in the end the applet renames the file to...

Not entirely sure I understand the question, so my preliminary response would be, "No, I don't know".

The applet renames based on the rules you supply it (although the defaults are mostly sufficient) and the information stored in the database for that file (based on the ed2k hash). There's no "master list" of file names (if that's what you mean).
(2013-04-29, 23:19)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-29, 23:02)LordAnubis3 Wrote: [ -> ]So if you always use the applet you don't know where can we find the list that in the end the applet renames the file to...

Not entirely sure I understand the question, so my preliminary response would be, "No, I don't know".

The applet renames based on the rules you supply it (although the defaults are mostly sufficient) and the information stored in the database for that file (based on the ed2k hash). There's no "master list" of file names (if that's what you mean).

Sorry for my bad english. but you understood correctly. Thanks scudlee
Hello again,

When we(users) see that the anime are missing from your xml mappings what can we do? Send PM with the missing entries?

In this case, i think, is missing the second season of fate / zero(ep 14 to the end).

Thanks
(2013-04-30, 16:28)LordAnubis3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again,

When we(users) see that the anime are missing from your xml mappings what can we do? Send PM with the missing entries?

In this case, i think, is missing the second season of fate / zero(ep 14 to the end).

Thanks

The second season of Fate/Zero only has 12 episodes...
Or are you numbering from the first season?

It's currently:
Fate/Stay Night 1-24 (AniDB) -> Fate/Stay Night Season 1 (theTVDB)
Fate/Zero 1-13 (AniDB) -> Fate/Stay Night Season 2 (theTVDB)
Fate/Zero (2012) 1-12 (AniDB) -> Fate/Stay Night Season 3 (theTVDB)

Looks correct to me. Some of the specials aren't mapped, but I can fix them.

(But, yes in general a PM, or just in this thread, or even raise it as an issue on GitHub.)
(2013-04-30, 16:48)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

It's currently:

(But, yes in general a PM, or just in this thread, or even raise it as an issue on GitHub.)

Ah ok, Smile to me fate/zero are all the episodes from the prequel of fate/Stay night Smile
(2013-04-30, 17:50)LordAnubis3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-30, 16:48)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

It's currently:

Ah ok, Smile to me fate/zero are all the episodes from the prequel of fate/Stay night Smile
Sorry scudlee can you see if this is correct, it has no anime episodes mapping.
Code:
<anime anidbid="8880" tvdbid="79151" defaulttvdbseason="3">
    <name>Fate/Zero (2012)</name>
  </anime>
The mapping is the defaulttvdbseason="3" part Wink

If the mapping is 1-1, 2-2, etc. that's all that's needed. It's only when the episode numbers aren't identical that they need to be specifically mapped.
(2013-05-01, 00:08)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]The mapping is the defaulttvdbseason="3" part Wink

If the mapping is 1-1, 2-2, etc. that's all that's needed. It's only when the episode numbers aren't identical that they need to be specifically mapped.

Ok, but the release that i have, this set of episodes continue on ep 14 to episode 25. Without renaming them never will be able to scrape Sad and anidb client dont work on this files. [HorribleSubs] Fate Zero S2 - 25 [720p]. mkv for one. that why i said that fate zero is only one series 1-25 episodes.
(2013-05-01, 00:28)LordAnubis3 Wrote: [ -> ]that why i said that fate zero is only one series 1-25 episodes.
But it isn't. At least, not on AniDB, and this is an AniDB scraper.

You have to name the files based on the site being scraped. Even if you used TVDB, you'd still have to split it into two seasons to get it to scan.
(2013-05-01, 00:37)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-01, 00:28)LordAnubis3 Wrote: [ -> ]that why i said that fate zero is only one series 1-25 episodes.
But it isn't. At least, not on AniDB, and this is an AniDB scraper.

You have to name the files based on the site being scraped. Even if you used TVDB, you'd still have to split it into two seasons to get it to scan.

Thanks scudlee. What about .nfo files? can i make one for this particular case?
Individual episode .nfo files for episodes 14+ should work.

A lot more work than renaming, though, IMHO.
(2013-05-01, 00:58)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]Individual episode .nfo files for episodes 14+ should work.

Yeah i know but i would like to try to keep the default naming of the files as much as possible
(2013-05-01, 01:01)LordAnubis3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-01, 00:58)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]Individual episode .nfo files for episodes 14+ should work.

Yeah i know but i would like to try to keep the default naming of the files as much as possible

I have been using the mod with movies also but the info on every file says to me that anidb banned me. i have this since yesterday afternoon. what can i do?