Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i mean artwork for images. I don;t keep any artwork just yet and let kodi do the scraping.
(2023-11-24, 06:54)ManilaByNight Wrote: [ -> ]I don't keep image files on the folders yet.
You don't have local artwork? Then I misunderstood your post.
Provide a Debug Log instead that captures you scraping one of these problem shows. You will need to delete it from your library first.
You download the zip, transfer it to your machine, and install from zip within Kodi and point it at that zio.  No idea about Shield really, but that's the basic process.

And yes, works with latest Nexus.
Trying out artwork beef.
Its stuck on a particular TV series 'Gunpowder, Treason and Plot'. It's frozen at 'Adding extended artwork'. Is there a way of getting it to skip certain titles?
(Yesterday, 11:31)Chalklands Wrote: [ -> ]Trying out artwork beef.
Aren't you using v21? This addon won't work. It is for v18 and earlier.
You need to use Artwork Dump... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360078
Ah. Thanks!
Well, there is a version of Artwork Beef modified for Kodi Matrix plus (unofficially) - and I still use it, as it ultimately serves quite a different purpose than Artwork Dump (basically periodically going through the library and updating artworks as needed, adding missing things etc).

So it's still pretty handy!  (I won't link it but it comes up if you Google 'artwork beef kodi matrix reddit' - and of course this is unofficial, so use at your own risk, but I've been using it since it came out and it's (still!) working well).

I find if it ever errors, it just seems to carry on on the next run, so don't worry about it much, it just runs in the background as a service.