Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fekker Wrote:Not sure how I would go about coding MIP for this, one way would be to grab the studio list and modify the current mystudio.xml file to include those items. That file in mip is used so you can select the studio manually per movie.(...)
Hello there, good to have you around. My idea (and a suggestion to FernFerret) was to enhance his site to include at least two names for every pic: a shortened name ("Fox" instead of "20th Century Fox") and a full name identical to the one IMDB uses. After all they have pages on companies as well, why shouldn't we use their standard.

This way there'd be no ambiguity, while still keeping it simple and usable for all those programs out there not as smart as MIP is. What do you think?
Cheers
Blaizer Wrote:I got some new requests for you (I hope I'm not double posting any requests :\)
All five are now available from FF's site (here, near the bottom)
Cheers
Halibutt Wrote:Not sure about Serenity, but Stark is ok with both black and white graphics, it's all the same. Apparently even pink or yellow would do, as long as there's not too many colours. Dimensions are a bit different thing though.

Well, we've added some TV networks already, but only those that publish films as well. The reason is that in Stark there's no way to display those when browsing TV series. It would be nice though and I'm sure _djh would include that at a later stage.

Now that I think about it, the difference in dimensions isn't probably anything that even needs to be worried about. They get scaled down to 50/60 pixels either way, and the little bit of difference in width shouldn't require any modifications.

They do need to be white, however. I use black backgrounds...

The network logos are encoded in the same process in MIP using a custom numbering system and the rating tag for show-level browsing, and a stringvalue inserted into listitem.director for each individual episode. These tags look like this:

<director>Michael Engler / USA / TV-PG / / SDp / MPEG Audio / 2ch / </director>

MIP can do this automatically for every episode. Wink
Hello
Here's one I haven't seen :

You remember this studio?
Ice Age
Horton hears a who
Robots

Should react to:
"blue sky"
"blue sky studios"

Concerning RESIDENT EVIL
you still have the home page of constantin prod : http://www.constantin-film.de/1/home/
Thanx guys
Halibutt Wrote:Sadly, I'm pretty sure the ones you made are too big for stark.

No problem, new sizes:

Updated Serenity to be indifferent to the color of the image now. Provided the dimensions are close to 200x wide and 100x tall, there shouldn't be any problem going between skins...
Can anyone with awesome Photoshop or image editing skills make a 768p flag?

Is there a flag that is being used for AAC?

Does anyone know how to get MIP to allow you to manually edit the skin tag. When I make changes to it, it doesn't save them to the nfo file. If I manually edit the nfo, MIP changes it back to whatever it detects.
masterosok Wrote:Can anyone with awesome Photoshop or image editing skills make a 768p flag?

Is there a flag that is being used for AAC?

Does anyone know how to get MIP to allow you to manually edit the skin tag. When I make changes to it, it doesn't save them to the nfo file. If I manually edit the nfo, MIP changes it back to whatever it detects.
Hi Have you got skin based flagging enabled? to enable it go into settings/general and its near the bottom then it should work ok. Wink
Quote:enhance his site to include at least two names for every pic: a shortened name ("Fox" instead of "20th Century Fox") and a full name identical to the one IMDB uses

Ohhhhhhh! No problem, i'll get that update done RIGHT away, I must have misunderstood you. I'll also add functionality to be able to edit one, as that would be very nice.

--FF
paul Wrote:Hi Have you got skin based flagging enabled? to enable it go into settings/general and its near the bottom then it should work ok. Wink

Yeah I have skin flagging enabled, but when I attempt to edit the skin tag field in MIP, once you refresh and click on the movie again it just resorts back to whatever it originally detected and then saves the nfo automatically. I can go and fix all the ones that are off, no big deal but it would be a pain to have MIP just overwrite the changes back to the originally detected tags.

Maybe I just need to reinstall it?

Edit1: I just got the new build 2870 and it still doing the same thing.

Edit2: I think I found a work around for the meantime... not sure if it will work. I am at work and can't really test it cause XBMC loads horribly slow over VNC on my measily DSL connection . I just editted my Include_MediaFlags.xml so that for every instance of
Code:
substring(listitem.studio,720p)
I added
Code:
| substring(listitem.studio,768p)
to it and hopefully that will make the 720p.png load for any movies that have a 768p tag

Edit3: I tested it and now showing the 720p image for for all my files that are tagged 768p by MIP.
REQ:
I have searched around, but can't find a good one for Happy Madison Productions. Anyone know of a good one?
Code:
<control type="image" id="81">
                    <include>Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars</include>
                    <texture>flags/millenium.png</texture>
                    <visible>substring(listitem.studio,Millenium)</visible>

typo for Millenium Films... should be Millennium. flag image is missing an "n" as well.. just fyi

Probably too small but it was all I could find....

mastersok: Did you find that millenium code in this topic? Or in my script? I can't seem to find that one anywhere to correct the typo.

ekim232: Nor can I, but that one definitely needs to get made

Also, big changes happening to the script, multi-skin support, more efficient sorting, xml downloads, yea a lot...

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:mastersok: Did you find that millenium code in this topic? Or in my script? I can't seem to find that one anywhere to correct the typo.

ekim232: Nor can I, but that one definitely needs to get made

Also, big changes happening to the script, multi-skin support, more efficient sorting, xml downloads, yea a lot...

--FF

Its in the script that halibut posted in the beginning of the thread.