Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not a fan of the non-rectangular shape of the left edges of the top and bottom images on the left page. Normal straight lines there, please.
No I think its just As extravagant as the Skin it self. Anything but not standard!
Looking forward to our first mod!
where do we get this skin looks awesome?
about nowhere.
Try band camp
Oddsodz Wrote:Try band camp

Just this one time......Laugh

I thought we'd gone far too long between download requests.

Steve
Sooooo quiet.....
I'm so used to this thread chugging along with you guys and your fantastic back'n'fourth dev talk. The silence is probably a good sign......but it's eerrie. Tongue
yazgar Wrote:Sooooo quiet.....
I'm so used to this thread chugging along with you guys and your fantastic back'n'fourth dev talk. The silence is probably a good sign......but it's eerrie. Tongue

I'm actually out of town this week dealing with a deaths in the family, so not much happening on my end. I should be back home tomorrow and will start chugging along then.
blacklist Wrote:I'm actually out of town this week dealing with a deaths in the family, so not much happening on my end. I should be back home tomorrow and will start chugging along then.

sorry to learn that bro, i'm with you Sad
My condolences mate. Leave the 'chugging along' for as long as you like, just take care of yourself and family.
Morning all.

I Was having a bit of a brain fart today and I was thinking what should I do.

So I was looking into "season Fanart" in the skin "Night.Purity". And it got me thinking. Will there be a view in "TPSSC" that will support "season Fanart".

So that is my question. Well there be a view? And if so, what will the file naming format be?

Hope to hear from somebody soon.

Keep on coding.

Oddsodz
@ Blacklist

Sorry to hear about the family. Take care of yourself and the ones around you. Get back to us when its all over and you've had time to decompress.
Very nice skin.

Can you promise that it will not end like welo did??
Hey blacklist, I'm sorry for your loss...

Come back soon, when you're ready, we miss your updates, you were so passionate when you spoke about this skin, don't quit it...