Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any way for a Caesarean section ?
:-)

Don't be that bad!
At least a test Alpha build
maybe start keeping a count on all the alpha / beta tester requests and the question on the EDD ( expected Delivery Date ), That will surely make the guinness list !Laugh
ronie Wrote:i'm pretty sure there won't be a beta anytime soon...not even an alpha. :-)

a rough estimate would be that currently 35% of the skin is finished
and there's no plan to release anything before we hit 100% somewhere in 2012.

for those who are so eagerly awaiting this skin they can't sleep anymore,
here's a soothing slideshow showcasing what's been accomplished so far:
http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv237...=slideshow

I don't want to view the slideshow because that'll make me want it that much more Smile
Top Notch dude, thanks for all the hard work. Looking forward to the release.
This is one slick looking skin, keep up the good work and hope to see more progress whenever life slows down.
grupy Wrote:This is one slick looking skin, keep up the good work and hope to see more progress whenever life slows down.

I totally agree... Love the look of the skin and can't wait for its release..... Thanks for all your hard work on this skin....
just wondering how this is coming along. Its been two months now since we haev seen anything on it. Great work and not trying to push.. just wondering if this is still in working mode or the skin has died (which would be a shame).
dead? no.
progress? none either.
Patience, none.
Hitcher Wrote:Patience, none.

There's no need to be rude.
Promise I REALLY want to come back to it, but unfortunately life has taken over. I'm relocating to a new city, new job. Things have changed a lot for me in the last couple months.
Japaja Wrote:There's no need to be rude.

It was meant tongue in cheek but all these 'Is this skin dead?' posts really do grind.
Hitcher Wrote:It was meant tongue in cheek but all these 'Is this skin dead?' posts really do grind.

Sarcasm is a very hard thing to convey in text Smile
Sarcasm is hard to read in text but hitcher is right after a while "Is this skin dead" comes of as passive aggressive goading. Especially when so much work has already been done on a skin. It's unlikely they will leave it hanging.
bridgman Wrote:Sarcasm is hard to read in text but hitcher is right after a while "Is this skin dead" comes of as passive aggressive goading. Especially when so much work has already been done on a skin. It's unlikely they will leave it hanging.

I can only speak for myself, but i would be flattered if people asked about the skin when no updates has been made.. Probably just means that there is still much interest in its progress.

Sorry about my shitty english, i'm swedish..