• 25(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod
@latts9923 As always Thanks for the update !!
Is there anyway to throw in the Weather Frost effects and the Batman and Valentine's stars that mq9 got on mq8 for the next update ??
@Farnsen
I have a fix for the missing 4K case. You can easily fix it now if you don't want to wait for the next update. Open IncludesVariables.xml and find "DialogFullScreenCaseVar". The third value from the bottom is a long string of text for the 4K case. At the very end of it you'll see "String.Contains(ListItem.VideoResolution,4k)". Change that to "String.Contains(Videoplayer.VideoResolution,4k)".

@martinsvision
You're welcome! Sure...I can do that.
@latts9923
Happy holidays. I like the new Wikipedia addon in MQ9. Can you add support for the Wikipedia addon to the MQ8 and MQ7 mods as well?
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.7
@Juan Mortyme
Same to you! Sure, I can add that to MQ 7 and 8.
(2023-12-29, 19:18)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #12 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.2*

*This update will require a skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
Aah I exported my settings, made a reset but the settings aren't imported.
"Restore the skin settings - 0%           OK                           Your backup is succesfully restored"
but it isn't
I have my exported file: Aeonmq8.nexus.mod Skinbackup (2024-01-02 23.30.54).zip
how can I get my settings imported?

edit: maybe I did sthg wrong. I already updated to 1.0.1.2. But the exported settings should load for import.
@floyd4711 What device are you using and when you did the export where did you write the file to? Try copying the file to somewhere on the device you are running Kodi on and then try the import.
(2024-01-03, 01:24)wags1 Wrote: @floyd4711 What device are you using and when you did the export where did you write the file to? Try copying the file to somewhere on the device you are running Kodi on and then try the import.
Beelink X55, the export is written here: Userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.skinbackup
So it is on the device itself
edit: I copied it to homefolder/downloads but with no other effect.
btw I'm using libreelec 11.0.4

edit2: after another Skin reset and import from the downloadvfolder the import works!! Everything is fine. puuh.
edit3: right before my last steps I also deinstalled Aeon MQ8 for Matrix Mod, maybe it has sthg to do with that?
@floyd4711 Dunno but as long as you got it to work it’s problem solved. I would just test it first before you reset again.
Hi, tanks a lot for your very good job with this nice skin. I have a problem on my Shield. I'll try to use "animate artwork" for covers of movie but that not work. If i try manualy, i have an error with skin helper service in top of the screen. Any idea please ? Best regards.
@gigi775533 Are you trying to use animated posters on movie sets (collections) ?
@martinsvision Yes, that’s what I want. But I don't see where I should activate something (if that is the case). And I wonder if the skin helper error is related to this problem.
@gigi775533 ok first thing is on SETS you cant use the select animated art button use animated art . On just a singular movie you use select animated art button. ( if you got an error before, when trying to select animated art on a Movie Set you may have to reboot before you will be able to use it on a singular movie) ... For Animated Poster art for a Movie Sets you select "MANAGE" then "CHOOSE ART" then select the image you want to replace with your animated art..

*** importantly you must have your animated artwork for SETS on the device itself not on a remote sever or anything like that.. But for Singular Movies it dose not matter wherever they are .. This seems to only apply to certain devices and doesn'tseem to effect pc users ***

Hope that made some kind of sense. Let me know if that works for you
I cant find Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod in the latts repo
@murnaz I just checked and it's there along with all the Nexus mods, 7, 8, and 9. Check to make sure you have the correct version of the repo installed.
Thanks @martinsvision. Sorry, I'll try to understand. You say i must go on SETS. Where exactly please ? Can u tell me the exact menu i must verified please ?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod0