• 29(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod
@Bladerunner1962 When in music access the top menu. Go over to Art and then click on Settings (Visualization Window). Toggle off “Hide Furniture After 10 Seconds”.
General feedback to the MQ 8:
I tried to work with newer MQ 9 for long time.
Problem in my case using MQ 9 on Kodi/ZDMC z1000 was, that it was too slow.
If you open e.g. an overview of you playlists or open the season overview of a tv show/series the was shown nothing; only the backgound photo was shown.
I had to random click or tried with "esc" to leave the screen. After around 1 minute the view changed back to main menu. Then I went after this again
to the views the data/files was shown.
This was the behavior to all menus and sub menus.
I invested a lot of time to solve this problem e.g. switch from SMB to NFS, testing faster storage devices, several new new installs of Kodi and the MQ 9 skin.
Nothing helped on the end.
Two days ago I installed the older MQ 7 and the older MQ 8 skin.
Result: both works as it should be. The items (above described) are mostly shown directly.
The performance of MQ 8 is a little bit better. So I stay now with the MQ 8 skin.
On the end the use and view of the sub menus on MQ 7 and MQ 8 are better structured and much more family friendly in using Kodi.

Many thanks for that (old) skin.
I hope, the MQ 8 works further for a while in the future.
UPDATE #19 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.9

Image Bug fix
  • The Metacritic Must-See icon was not displaying due to the invalid string SkinHelper.ListItem.MetaCritic.Votes. Thanks to martinsvision for reporting the bug!
UPDATE #20 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.0

Image Additions
  • I added a new plot setting to the KodiFlix view for Movies named "CONSENSUS AND PLOT", as well as a new plot setting for Sets named "PLOT AND EXTENDED PLOT". Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added code to Sets for the KodiFlix view that will allow you the option to display the clearlogo and plot for each Movie in the Set. This new option for the "PLOT:" setting is named "EXTENDED PLOT WITH CLEARLOGO".
  • There are now three separate buttons for "PLOT:" in the KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV views...one for Movies, Sets and TV Shows.

Image Bug fix
  • The "IMPORT SKIN SETTINGS" button in SKIN SETTINGS ► RESTORE SETTINGS was not working correctly. You can now select the saved settings file from the list.

ImageMaintenance
  • I overhauled all the code for KodiFlix...adjusted image positions, adjusted position and size of plot textboxes, removed irrelevant code, etc.
UPDATE #21 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.1

Image Additions
  • I added a "GO TO PLAYLIST" button in the Top Menu under "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW". This button is available in the default Estuary skin when you queue a video, but was never included with MQ 7.
  • I added fanart code to the playlist screen. It will now display fanart based on your "ART" settings in the Top Menu.

Image Bug fixes
  • The plot was not displaying for KodiFlixTV. Thanks to Gilogo for reporting the bug!
  • Animated fanart for TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes was not displaying.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod0