• 34(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
UPDATE #21 -This will update the skin to v1.2.2

Image Bug fixes
  • Try number 2 for the upper left fanart window in View Type-28 for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The artwork buttons were not working for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
(2024-04-26, 13:26)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #21 -This will update the skin to v1.2.2

Image Bug fixes
  • Try number 2 for the upper left fanart window in View Type-28 for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The artwork buttons were not working for TV Shows. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
@latts9923 Did you have a chance to post it on your repo?
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
@andrzejls
Yes sir...it's uploaded to the repo. You might have to check for updates.
(2024-04-26, 17:23)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
Yes sir...it's uploaded to the repo. You might have to check for updates.
@latts9923 All done, thanks!
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
Hi,
Just a general question. Is artwork beef much different to artwork dump or similar addons?
@Chalklands
They perform similar functions, but I prefer Artwork Beef since it is configurable, and it will go out and fetch online artwork and store it locally when adding videos to your library. If you reload a video, AB will restore all the local artwork. Or if you manually save new artwork to an existing video, you can run AB from the context menu and it will add it for you.
(2024-04-26, 22:30)latts9923 Wrote: @Chalklands
They perform similar functions, but I prefer Artwork Beef since it is configurable, and it will go out and fetch online artwork and store it locally when adding videos to your library. If you reload a video, AB will restore all the local artwork. Or if you manually save new artwork to an existing video, you can run AB from the context menu and it will add it for you.
Thank you!
HI, I don't find the type of view "Wall" for Movies, that was available in previous version for Nexus... Now it's named by number...But I don't find this type of view...
@Groooompf
I believe you want View Type-32. By default, MQ 9 only displays the number of the view. You have to use the "RENAME" button to associate a name with the view.
Ok, thank you for your answer.

There is no more "animated menu bar" in this version ? I used it in MQ8 for Nexus, it was beautiful....
@Groooompf
You're welcome! I can look at creating an animated menu bar.
It would be great !

And for the "Wall" view, I don't find the way to display the length of a movie near its title.
On Aeon MQ8, I had always the length displayed, and that was very useful to choose which movies to watch.
@Groooompf
You should see the Movie duration in the Wall view in two places. In the upper left corner you will see the release date, duration and tagline after about a 3 second delay. You will also see duration, director and plot by the poster if you have the automatic panel enabled.
Nice, it's almost like in MQ8 !

In MQ8, the length could be displayed immediately, that was better.
And film date was in YYYY format, and not in DD/MM/YYYY format. That was enough and easier to read.

In both version, unfortunately, it is impossible to not display the tagline. I think tagline is often useless. "Trust a few. Fear the rest, "Know your worth", "Justice has a number".... I've never understood the point of taglines, it's just an advertising to sell the film.
@Groooompf
You can change the panel delay to 1 second. You can change the date format if you open Variables.xml and find "media_year". Change ListItem.Premiered to ListItem.Year. You can also remove the tagline if you open Includes.xml and find "media_info_title_wall". Scroll down and remove $INFO[ListItem.TagLine,, ] (you'll see two of them).
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0