• 35(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
@kim1406
Find the timestamp 07:36:29.899. There is a python error which includes script.skin.helper.widgets. What device are you running KODI on?
(2022-05-28, 13:05)latts9923 Wrote: @kim1406
Find the timestamp 07:36:29.899. There is a python error which includes script.skin.helper.widgets. What device are you running KODI on?
Nvidia Shield. Thanks for you help. I just reinstalled Kodi and now I don't have the "script.skin.helper.widget" error anymore.
@kim1406
You're welcome...glad you got it fixed!
Hi

Is there any way to make the flexible widgets show faster? In my Nvidia Shield, when scrolling from TV shows to Movies, the  widgets of the TV shows will stay for some seconds then the movie widgets will come.
@kim1406
I'll take a look at the code, but I don't think there is a delay added to the widgets.
UPDATE #24 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.4

Image Additions
  • I added the mediatype (from MQ 8) to the media flags. The media flags will now display the mediatype (DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) based on the filename extension as well as the videocodec. Your existing filenames should not need to be altered if the mediatype was being displayed as the videocodec in previous versions. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a button to the KodiFlix Top Menu that allows you to switch between the default media flags and KodiFlix flags.

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the code for posters in widgets so that they all display the same aspect. I also adjusted the position of the watched flag. Thanks to loich67 for the request!
@latts9923 

Thanks for the update!

One glitch I noticed is the 'Show KodiFlix Flags' toggle doesn't seem to be working correctly in 'TV Sow view'. When selected it displays the original flags. When deselected both original and new are displayed. In the 'Episode View' it appears to be working correctly however the option switch is not in the menu. Should it not be in the 'episode view' rather than the 'show view'? There are no files to display info for until you get to 'episode view'.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.7
@latts9923 

One favor to ask. Could you put back the trigger for 'Web TV' flag to be displayed if '.web' is contained in the show's folder name? As some shows will require a lot of file name changes considering nfo and thumbs need to be changed as well. Also some of the file names are getting awfully long.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.7
@latts9923 

A couple of other thing regarding the 'media type' flags. HDDVD seems to think it's both a media type and a codec? Some require a preceding dot while other do not.
@Juan Mortyme
You're welcome!

I forgot to check the new KodiFlix media flag button with TV Shows. I fixed the bug...it will be part of the next update.

I'll take a look at the code for using ".web" in the filename. I'll take a look at "HDDVD" as well.
(2022-06-13, 17:36)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
You're welcome!

I'll take a look at the code for using ".web" in the filename.
Actually now that I think about it, picking up all Media Type in the fold name would be really handy.
@latts9923 

I tried adding .netflix to one of my movie's file name and the Netfilx flag displayed as the codec and not as a media type. I thought that was going to be changed?
@Juan Mortyme
The webtv flag should display as mediatype if you add ".web." to the filename.

I removed "hddvd" from the videocodec flags...it will only display for mediatype.

I left Netflix, AppleTV+ and other streaming media in videocodec so you could display whether the media was ripped from a DVD, Bluray, etc.. Let me get some more opinions...if some others want this change as well I will move them to mediatype.

Does anyone else want to voice their opinion?
(2022-06-19, 14:15)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
The webtv flag should display as mediatype if you add ".web." to the filename.

I removed "hddvd" from the videocodec flags...it will only display for mediatype.

I left Netflix, AppleTV+ and other streaming media in videocodec so you could display whether the media was ripped from a DVD, Bluray, etc.. Let me get some more opinions...if some others want this change as well I will move them to mediatype.

Does anyone else want to voice their opinion?
I think it will be great.
hey @latts9923  is there a way to display mediatype in 3dshelf view in version 1 and 2. as well as playback?

• 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0