• 48(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
Thanks Latts, have a great Xmas, question did this update fix the kodiflix view for tv shows? I managed to get it working by swapping some xml's only problem i have is the open case doesn't work foe new tv shows I add to the library.
@latts9923 
Really great update, Thank you

Is passable to take from Multi-Mod only Kodiflix view? which files should I paste in Kodi folder to get Kodiflix only?.
@latts9923
Thank you for the update. Great work. Had fun with testing the new menuebars. I dont know if this was intended but with the update I found a way to have genrefanart. As your code for the Background just asks the item for fanart and genres do not have fanart i decided to give genre a fanart. In the MyVideos116.db i went to the genre table and noticed the id for genre western. Then  I went to table art and made a new entry setting the media_id to the noticed id of genre western, set media_type to genre and url to the path of the picture i want to use as fanart for the genre. I know this is not ideal (better have solution with resource images) but it works. A little bit disturbing is that genres dont have stars, plot mediacodes and so on so that the "bottom bar" is not needed but is shown. I found most of the picures in the bar but could not figure out where the "gradient" for the bottom bar is set.  So please can you give me a hint? See picture for better understanding. Thanks and have nice Xmas.

NUC6CAYH 4 GB RAM  Intel® Celeron® CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 500 Intel Corporation Device [8086:5a85] (rev 0b)
Kodi 19.3 on libreelec 10.0
Aeon MQ 8 multimod v19 for matrix, SuperFavourites, MovieQuiz, ExtendedInfoScript, CinemaVision,
A couple of the views won't work for me. I noticed  Shelf 3D, Shelf 3D v2, 3D Wall v2, Kodiflix and TV Kodiflix. Any idea on why this might be happening. The toggles turn on, but they don't get added to the list of selectable views when they are enabled. Here is a link to the section of debug logs that gets generated when I tried to enable the Kodiflix view. But nothing seems to happen.

Never mind, fixed that by re-copying the xml files.

Also, would you consider adding this font.xml to the mod? I added a section at the bottom thats a duplicate of the default, except with larger plot font sizes. I can't read the tiny fonts from my couch with my bad eyes, I'm sure others have similar issues.
(2019-12-02, 19:55)ctindell81 Wrote: Here is what it looks like
Here's what it looks like
I like it more

Hi,

Is there a way to get a button with livetv guide in the Osd for live tv?
@latts9923 Do you plan on adding the font glow and the pulsing glow to the other font styles next update?  I loved it on mq7 and was happy to see in on the candy cane font style missing it on the others.  

As always thanks mate!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@ra77
I'm not aware of any way to display characterart for sets.

@Blackysb
Are you asking about the Boxset Cases setting? If so, to get the seasons to slide out you need to have a specifically titled image in the TV Show top folder. The title format is season01-poster.jpg, season02-poster.jpg, etc.

@hossainmq
You're welcome! The KodiFlix view is pretty complicated. There's not a way to copy files and get just the KodiFlix view.

@slahrellek
You're welcome...hope you had a Merry Christmas! Yeah, I fixed the genre fanart with the 11-29-19 update. That is the Right List view displaying the genres, so there are multiple items you will have to remove from the view, which will in turn break the view when browsing your library.

@desepticon
I'll take a look at the font file you posted. Maybe I can make your changes into a new "Large" fontset.

@Ruk12345
Yes, I am going to add the font glow/shadow to the rest of the fonts for the next update. You're welcome!
UPDATE #11

ImageAdditions
  • I added an animated snow background to the Weather Effects that will display when it is snowing in your area. A new snow image is in media/weather_effects.
  • I added all the font glow/shadow options to the rest of the fonts. Thanks to Ruk12345 for the request!
  • I added a button labeled "DIALOGUE ACTRESS ART" in the Top Menu to turn off the actress image for Video Info. It's located above the "DIALOGUE TOP ART" button. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the characterart not fading out if you have the artwork in a characterart folder. Thanks to ra77 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the Center List, Center Focus, and Short List settings in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV. It appears that these settings have never been functional in Leia.

Downloads
12-27-19 update
[font][font]非常感谢你@![/font][/font]
@latts9923 

Hi
thanks for your update, like i said many times i love your mod, it is the best out there

i stll have the problem with the characterart not fading out. i dont have them in the characterart folder, i have them in the main movie folder and in the kodi chache

Greetings
Amjak
(2019-04-14, 14:04)Tarek89 Wrote: Is it possible to add this option to change the font size in right list view like MQ7 skin.
On my experiments with font changing and size changing:
Changing the fonts and sizes is not a big problem.
The problem is rather that the entire layout of each view the intended font and their size are adjusted (Text Box size).
When changing fonts or the size the texts are often simply cut off in the middle and that looks horrible. Just my 2 cents.

Only way would be to set seperate text box size conditions for each font and size setting. But that is horrible to code!
(2019-12-28, 07:59)Amjak Wrote: i stll have the problem with the characterart not fading out. i dont have them in the characterart folder, i have them in the main movie folder and in the kodi chache
i recorded a video to show it to you

Agree! As i intended the characterart for movies idea as a experimental feature (more kinda easter egg) the first revision was with the folder system. (same like the old extrafanart system)
I always had the same problem and never got it solved. My only workaround was to use in every! movie where no characterart is also a folder with an 1x1 pixel invisible png. Just 10 min paste copy. I know it's dirty.

That's the reason it changed on the second revision to the artwork type system.
  • The pros are it is faster cause the artwork are direct read into kodi db (with Artwork Beef) like other artwork stuff.
  • Another pro is that in the meantime you can automate direct download with Artwork Beef with a KyraDB API. (Maybe you will not like all characterarts that downloaded the automate way, so i you have begun the manual way, use further the manual or you get a big mess!)
  • Another pro is that it is with a nice code from @manfeed much nicer to implement.

• The con is that the artwork type system is always sideshow on integer mode and on folder system you can run random and integer mode (integer only functional from 0-9)
  • Another con is that the artwork type system the # of arts are limited in the code and on the folder system it's infinite.

If @latts9923 have solved the "not fading out" issue on the folder system i'm curious how! I also got it's solved with visible conditions but then i got negative "popping up and flickering" side effects on change.
So my only workaround was without any condition and used fake file 1x1 pixel png's.

But nice @latts9923 supporting both variants!
(2019-12-28, 01:36)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #11ImageAdditions
  • I added an animated snow background to the Weather Effects that will display when it is snowing in your area. A new snow image is in media/weather_effects.
  • I added all the font glow/shadow options to the rest of the fonts. Thanks to Ruk12345 for the request!
  • I added a button labeled "DIALOGUE ACTRESS ART" in the Top Menu to turn off the actress image for Video Info. It's located above the "DIALOGUE TOP ART" button. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the characterart not fading out if you have the artwork in a characterart folder. Thanks to ra77 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the Center List, Center Focus, and Short List settings in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV. It appears that these settings have never been functional in Leia.
Downloads12-27-19 update 
Sweet update thanks!  Is it possible to add back the Star Wars menu bar at some point?  It was so bad ass!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2019-12-28, 12:44)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-12-28, 07:59)Amjak Wrote: i stll have the problem with the characterart not fading out. i dont have them in the characterart folder, i have them in the main movie folder and in the kodi chache
i recorded a video to show it to you

Agree! As i intended the characterart for movies idea as a experimental feature (more kinda easter egg) the first revision was with the folder system. (same like the old extrafanart system)
I always had the same problem and never got it solved. My only workaround was to use in every! movie where no characterart is also a folder with an 1x1 pixel invisible png. Just 10 min paste copy. I know it's dirty. 
Ok. So I live with that. Doing this with more than 730 movies and let's say 450 of them don't have characterart, will be a pain.
That's why I started to use the character art without a character art folder, I don't like doing things by hand, I deleted all characterart folders and started to download them with artwork beef. But the strange thing is I don't have that not fading out issue with the  Aeon Tajo, It works well with this skin.
is this because that skin doesn't support the characterart folder method anymore  ?
Anyway I just wanted to report this. And if this can't be solved, other than copying a png file by hand I'm also fine with that.
Greetings to all of you guy's I wish you all a happy new year
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10