• 65(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@latts9923 
Ah so for number:
1. I found a little bug?
2. I uninstalled kodi, cleaned everything, reinstalled, and the scaling is over.
3. I downloaded the mod from first post.  --> Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
Do i need to also download and copy the latest update after i installed the mod?

Thanks for replying and the help !

Wait: I can now see the music viz:
@jinux
Yeah, #1 was a bug. If you installed the Multi-Mod from the first post you have the latest update (#14) included. Now all you have to do is download the future updates and copy those files to the skin.

You're welcome...glad you got it working!
(2020-04-24, 16:01)wags1 Wrote: @latts9923 For your consideration for the next release - I found that with the "Clock" enabled on Music Layout 7 the seconds countdown was a bit distracting. Made the following very minor change to the Musicvisualization.xml file line # 3852 to remove the seconds from the clock display:

Line 3852 new - 
xml:

<label>$INFO[System.Time(hh:mm)]</label>
@latts9923 Upon further reflection I just completely removed the qualifier so that it now displays Hours:Minutes and the AM/PM indicator. The new line is this - 
xml:

<label>$INFO[System.Time]</label>
Also, since I don't use the rating information (album or song) and found the "Channels" display not useful I modded layout 6 and 7 in the MusicVisualization XML file to remove those displays and any associated reflections/glass. Be happy to share the modded file if interested.
How can I install these updates in my Kodi TV BOX? I currently have aeon mq8 2.9.0. thanks
(2020-05-01, 03:12)vicius80 Wrote: How can I install these updates in my Kodi TV BOX? I currently have aeon mq8 2.9.0. thanks

See post #1.
(2020-05-01, 04:55)wags1 Wrote:
(2020-05-01, 03:12)vicius80 Wrote: How can I install these updates in my Kodi TV BOX? I currently have aeon mq8 2.9.0. thanks

See post #1. 
Ok but how do I install the files inside the skin? From kodi? Or should I connect my TV box to my Mac? I understand that it is a manual affair to do but I do not understand how to do it
Ok I managed to install the MOD… ..but I have this problem now…. I no longer see the cover of the film. Because?? If I change skins everything is ok but with mq8 no photo cover

@wags1
I may just do away with that clock for Layout 7. There is already a "SHOW TIME" button that displays the clock in the [System.Time] format right above the Layout 7 clock for all the Layouts.

I think I will keep the rating and channel info for Layout 6 & 7.

@vicius80
There is a setting in the Top Menu under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW" named "CASE ART". It is supposed to default to "POSTER". Try selecting that one time and see if the poster displays. I will check that default setting again.
(2020-05-02, 13:44)latts9923 Wrote: @wags1
I may just do away with that clock for Layout 7. There is already a "SHOW TIME" button that displays the clock in the [System.Time] format right above the Layout 7 clock for all the Layouts.

@vicius80
There is a setting in the Top Menu under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW" named "CASE ART". It is supposed to default to "POSTER". Try selecting that one time and see if the poster displays. I will check that default setting again.
@latts9923 Agree, the "Clock" and "Show Time" switches do seem redundant. You will have to bring it over from the Layout 7 settings screen from your MQ 7 Leia Mod though. That extra switch doesn't exist in the Layout 7 settings screen in the MQ 8 Multi Mod.
(2020-05-02, 03:11)vicius80 Wrote: Ok I managed to install the MOD… ..but I have this problem now…. I no longer see the cover of the film. Because?? If I change skins everything is ok but with mq8 no photo cover

how do I make to show what you have at the bottom? summary of the movie, stars etc?

@vicius80

what do I need to do to get this CASE ART /POSTER option? I don't have it! Image
(2020-05-02, 22:46)fuorigioco1981 Wrote:

@vicius80

what do I need to do to get this CASE ART /POSTER option? I don't have it! Image
I have to install all these add ons so I have the above options on the picture? Image

@vicius80

It seems you are in the Files menu. There is no case art available for this section. If you want the poster to display, there has to be a poster.jpg or poster.png image in the folder, where the video file has been stored. Remember the basic rule: each video file should have it's own seperate folder.

The main rule is pretty simple: when the option in the topmenu is not available, the option simply doesn't exist. The views (KodiFlix view Right List View etc) are primarily designed for the files (music and video) in your library.

Remember that the AeonMQ skins are a learning curve we all had to go through. Don't expect everythings fits to your needs in one day or a week. It will take months before you're familiar with all settings.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2020-05-03, 13:42)fuorigioco1981 Wrote:

@vicius80

I have to install all these add ons so I have the above options on the picture? Image
If you want to benefit from all options the AeonMQ8 skin offers, I recommend to install these addons.

But bear in mind, it can be overwhelming if you're unfamiliar with these addons. Visit the correct thread on this forum and always read the wiki before asking for support.

Example: Artist Slideshow wiki
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artist_Slideshow
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@wags1
I'll probably do the same thing for MQ 8...add the "CLOCK" option to all Layouts and remove the clock option from the Layout 7 settings.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10