• 93(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@Jumpy73

I remember you posting those in the past...I totally forgot about it. I must have been in the middle of fixing something else. I'll take a look at them and see what I can do. On number 5, if you copy all the content inside the media folder of the Multi-Mod, you will have all the images.
(2017-12-20, 15:59)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
On number 5, if you copy all the content inside the media folder of the Multi-Mod, you will have all the images.
I've already copied all the files of your last zip file (12/17/17), folder by folder, according to the same folder structure of the Multi-Mod system folder (..\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod)
Focusing on media folder, I've copied all files and subfolders of media folder included into your zip file into the folder path: Multi-Mod system Folder\media. Where am I wrong? because doing this it doesn't work
Ok thanks ..... Im still having the same problem in kodiflix with only movie sets show as CD and i copied all the 1080i files from multi mod.... No hurry i know your busy
@lathie 

Can you post a screenshot of the problem you're having with KodiFlix?
@Jumpy73 

To use those radio buttons, you'll need to place them under media in a new subfolder...name it "jumpy73" or something.  Then open the file defaults.xml and look for the following code...
Code:
<default type="radiobutton">
    <left>0</left>
    <top>0</top>
    <width>1466</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <font>Font_settings</font>
    <texturefocus>grey.png</texturefocus>
    <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
    <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
    <focusedcolor>E4101010</focusedcolor>
    <disabledcolor>60FFFAF0</disabledcolor>
    <pulseonselect>false</pulseonselect>
    <textwidth>1200</textwidth>
    <radiowidth>116</radiowidth>
    <radioposx>1301</radioposx>
    <radioheight>98</radioheight>
    <textoffsetx>75</textoffsetx>
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <!-- Custom Radio Buttons -->
    <textureradiofocus>custom/radiobutton_on.png</textureradiofocus>
    <textureradionofocus>custom/radiobutton.png</textureradionofocus>
    <!-- Custom Radio Buttons -->
    <scroll>true</scroll>
</default>

Change the path of textureradiofocus and textureradionofocus to the new folder you created that has your radio buttons.
@latts9923Image
@lathie 

It looks to me like it might be a problem with how you have your movie library structured.  If you see sets on every movie with every view, then I think that's the problem.

Here's how I have my library set up...

All my movies are in separate folders under Movies. Is yours similar?
ImageImageImage@latts9923       When i open my movies in a addon that says my movies they show as bluray or 4k etc and hevc but just not in my library
Hello lathie

(2017-12-22, 03:37)lathie Wrote: I found them in plugin video metalliq

That plugin is a banned addon in this forum.

Can you clarify what you are doing before I remove your post?

Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
My bad i forgot about that i was showing my movie files to see why they are showing up a certin way ...... I will edit that out i truly appoligize
@Karellen 

Howdy!  I was helping lathie with a movie case problem he was having.  I have an answer for him now.  You can remove his last post if you need to.  Merry Christmas!

@lathie 

I see what the problem is now.  You were looking at movies from an Addon...that's why they all had the same case.
Hi latts9923,

Thanks, it is all good. Merry Christmas to you also Smile

Merry Christmas @lathie

ImageImage
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@latts9923   Is the library wrong? cause it shows as the picture from before in kodiflix with those cases as movie sets ... That pic was not from a addon latts9923 thats why i don't get why it is showing like that
Merry Christmas @Karellen
You let the air out of my balloon lathie...I thought I had an answer for you.  Haha.

The only way I see the same case across the board like that is when I view Movies from an Addon.  I can't think of what the problem would be other than how your library is set up.
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4