• 97(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-12-29, 21:08)latts9923 Wrote: @tad61 

You're welcome!  I'm not sure what would have caused the scrollbar to stop working for you.  I just tried it on mine and it still works just fine.

Happy New Year's to you and yours as well!
 Hi Latts,

The scrollbar doesn't show up at all and even alphabet scroll is not working. I don't know what I did wrong. I've tried to reinstall it but still not working.
@tad61 

Just to make sure you have all the files, download the original Multi-Mod and copy everything inside.
(2017-12-30, 03:37)latts9923 Wrote: @tad61 

Just to make sure you have all the files, download the original Multi-Mod and copy everything inside.
Hi Latts,

Just want to let you know that if I turn off showart view then everything is back to normal again.  So I guess the fix is not 100%.
@tad61 

Doh!  Yep, you found another bug.  I have a fix for it.
(2017-12-29, 22:46)latts9923 Wrote: I just updated my FireTV with the past few Multi-Mod updates and I noticed the media case animation for sets doesn't work on the Boxsets Layout in KodiFlix.  It works just fine on my Windows PC however.  Is anyone seeing the same behavior on their Android box?
Hhmm.  The focused surround isn't working.  The option to toggle the animated focus surround is there but it doesn't do anything.  I don't see the static focused surround at all.  I'm on windows 10.
@grimmace92 

I did all my work for KodiFlix on Windows 10.  Do you have both addonwall_select.gif and addonwall_select.png under media/views?  Also, make sure you have select.gif and select.png under media/views/boxsets.
How do I get the trailers to display like in your video?
(2017-12-30, 14:56)latts9923 Wrote: @grimmace92 

I did all my work for KodiFlix on Windows 10.  Do you have both addonwall_select.gif and addonwall_select.png under media/views?  Also, make sure you have select.gif and select.png under media/views/boxsets.
 All of those are there.  Weird.  Not sure what is wrong.  I'll keep messing around.
Hi Latts, thanks for the update. Nice improvements. However, still some minor fanart issues on this side. I'm using blue fanarts for my movie genres (look and feel addon from the Kodi Brasil repo). Works fine on AeonMQ7 2.07.5, but Emiralles's 1.4.0.10 version remains showing the original orange fanart for movie genres, instead of blue. Can you confirm this?

I've added the entry Files to my submenu's. Background/fanart is missing. Did I overlook a setting or is this a small bug.

Regards
Marco
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@grimmace92 

Just to be sure, you could copy all the files from the past two updates.  That will ensure you have everything for KodiFlix.
@MB1968 

I've added the code to support the optional Movie Genre Fanart Addons as well as Music Genre Fanart Addons. I've also added the code to support the newer blue, orange and purple themes.  It will be part of the next update.
Yeah, thanks man. You just made another angler/fisherman happy Wink
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2017-12-30, 06:25)latts9923 Wrote: @tad61 

Doh!  Yep, you found another bug.  I have a fix for it.
Hi Latts,

I think I found another bug.  The subtitle art was half disappeared in the bottom right of the screen in Poster List.  See picture below at red arrow.

(2017-12-30, 19:52)latts9923 Wrote: @grimmace92 

Just to be sure, you could copy all the files from the past two updates.  That will ensure you have everything for KodiFlix.
 Getting more weird.  Works fine on my MSi cubi but not surface pro 2.  Tried copying all files and even upgrading to Kodi 17.6.  Not sure what the issue is.
@MB1968 

Haha...I've been having bass fishing withdrawals since winter hit.
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4