• 35(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
I finally got the animated movie posters working on the widget display. I'll post another update soon.
Thank you so much latts9923. Seems that you have your hands full these days.
You bet Dave.B. Yeah, I've got a lot of irons in the fire. Once spring hits, I'm outside a lot...fishing or yard work. I'd rather it be the former. Haha.
Update #20

Image - This was requested by rew88. When the furniture is disabled on Layout 5, the artist logo will now stay at the bottom right of the screen.

Image - The movie posters on the widget view will now display animated posters. Thanks Dave.B for reporting that bug.

Download
04-17-17 update
Where do u guys get your music from ..is there a inperticular place I can get music from..Thanks
(2017-04-18, 02:45)Papo1980205 Wrote: Where do u guys get your music from ..is there a inperticular place I can get music from..Thanks

download the radio addon all the music you could ever want free
(2017-04-18, 00:16)latts9923 Wrote: Update #20

Image - This was requested by rew88. When the furniture is disabled on Layout 5, the artist logo will now stay at the bottom right of the screen.

Image - The movie posters on the widget view will now display animated posters. Thanks Dave.B for reporting that bug.

Download
04-17-17 update

Thank you Latts9923 for the bug fix and the nice addition to layout 5.
BTW: JohnyBee posted an update for his JB similar artists mod and added a 6th layout Competible with Brazillian Mod for MQ7 ver. 2.0.6.7 & Emiralles Mod for MQ7 MOD ver. 1.4.0.9. See here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292259
@ latts I have noticed when a song is playing with dual artists and no logo is found it disables the logo function until you stop the music
and restart it . eg: someartist/someotherartist I think it may be a small bug
rew88
@Dave.B

You bet!

Cool...I'll take a look at the update and new layout.
@rew88

OK...I'll see if I can reproduce the problem.
Hi latts

Any chance you could send link to your fonts.xml file please.

When i enable debug log the font is very big. I have old version of your mod so want to check if new font file fixes it.

Cheers Smile
Thanks for all the hard work brother!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@the_bo

Sorry, I forgot all about it yesterday. I'll get that to you when I get home later today.
@Ruk12345

You bet bud!
(2017-04-19, 13:38)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

You bet!

Cool...I'll take a look at the update and new layout.

@latts9923

emiralles just posted a new version containing the 6th JB layout.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4