• 43(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
UPDATE #9

ImageAdditions
  • I added an "EXTENDED INFO" button to the context menu per hossainmq's request.
  • I added LibreELEC settings to the Settings Menu per Kupo91's request.
  • I added the custom fonts to the player control text for the main menu.
  • I added the Add-on info to the Video Add-on screen per MB1968's request.
  • I added the font glow and font shadow to the Candy Cane font. I'll add the rest as time permits.
  • I added a background option for the Candy Cane font. There is a new version of the Candy Cane font I created, as well as a second Candy Cane font you'll need to copy.
  • I added KodiFlix to the available views to use for Video Add-ons. Thanks to ctindell81 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a few problems with the video player Pause screen. The chapter information was overlapping the fullscreen top art, so I moved it below the tagline. I also moved the fullscreen middle art up since it was overlapping the cast info. Thanks to hay19000 for reporting the middle art bug!
  • I fixed a bug where the Total Art view was being displayed with List3D v2, Shelf3D and Shelf3D v2. Thanks to gotham_x for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a few bugs with KodiFlixTV. The media flags were not displaying very well due to duplicate images being displayed. The same thing happened to the season/episodes/unwatched text on the bottom right. That text was also missing a font which is part of this update. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the problem!
  • I fixed a bug with Genre Fanart not displaying. The skin code was missing a few characters preventing the fanart from displaying. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a bug with the Video Info screen not displaying the logo, clearart or banner for TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a bug with the "GO DIRECTLY TO FULL SCREEN WHEN PLAYING A SONG" option where it would go to fullscreen while playing a theme with TV Tunes.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the label for List 3D when viewing songs. It will now display the artist instead of the album. Thanks to defleppard for the change request!
  • I changed the order of the MAIN MENU items in SKIN SETTINGS. The menu bar options are all listed at the top followed by the font options.

Downloads
11-30-19 update
Wink 
Hi. @latts9923
Now it looks better just one bug left as I see it. Video Aspect is not visible in shelf3D and Shelf3Dv2.  Also got to download last update because xml files shelf3D and Shelf3Dv2 were missing in the new update.

Update: I found the error forgot to install resource.images.mediaicons.coloured, was tired when I updated.
But in SHELF3D and SHELF 3DV2. Only text for Audio Channels is displayed, not the colored image. It only changes on the other collection wiev.
Hey, just noticed that fanarts are now library random when I have a show or movie selected. The specific show/movie fan art no longer show when selected. I'm using PosterLite view (logos) and artwork is set to artwork beef fanarts. No change when I switch option in top menu. Where do I need to make a change?
@Bruce_Banner
The video aspect is working for me on Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2...it's the fifth flag (to the right of the resolution flag). The two xml files are part of the main Multi-Mod download in the first post. They were first introduced to the mod in the 11-14-19 update.

@RonnieG3
I am unable to reproduce this problem. I am using the PosterLite view with Artwork Beef Fanart enabled, and I only see the selected movie fanart. You might try copying the mod files again.
Is it possible to add the ability to remove media case on list 3d and list 3D v2 views please?  Just an oversight I’m sure, but the option for this seems missing on these views on mq8 mod.

Thanks @latts9923 

P.S. Just donated enjoy a few beers on me!  You more than deserve them for all your continued hard work!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@latts9923 Excellent work!!
@latts9923, do you see the clearlogo or clearart for movies in the KodiFlix view? I have set the toggle correctly in the top menu and the clearlogo's are visible for tv shows in the KodiFlixTV view.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-12-01, 01:06)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #9ImageAdditions
  • I added an "EXTENDED INFO" button to the context menu per hossainmq's request.
  • I added LibreELEC settings to the Settings Menu per Kupo91's request.
  • I added the custom fonts to the player control text for the main menu.
  • I added the Add-on info to the Video Add-on screen per MB1968's request.
  • I added the font glow and font shadow to the Candy Cane font. I'll add the rest as time permits.
  • I added a background option for the Candy Cane font. There is a new version of the Candy Cane font I created, as well as a second Candy Cane font you'll need to copy.
  • I added KodiFlix to the available views to use for Video Add-ons. Thanks to ctindell81 for the request!
ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a few problems with the video player Pause screen. The chapter information was overlapping the fullscreen top art, so I moved it below the tagline. I also moved the fullscreen middle art up since it was overlapping the cast info. Thanks to hay19000 for reporting the middle art bug!
  • I fixed a bug where the Total Art view was being displayed with List3D v2, Shelf3D and Shelf3D v2. Thanks to gotham_x for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a few bugs with KodiFlixTV. The media flags were not displaying very well due to duplicate images being displayed. The same thing happened to the season/episodes/unwatched text on the bottom right. That text was also missing a font which is part of this update. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the problem!
  • I fixed a bug with Genre Fanart not displaying. The skin code was missing a few characters preventing the fanart from displaying. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a bug with the Video Info screen not displaying the logo, clearart or banner for TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a bug with the "GO DIRECTLY TO FULL SCREEN WHEN PLAYING A SONG" option where it would go to fullscreen while playing a theme with TV Tunes.
ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the label for List 3D when viewing songs. It will now display the artist instead of the album. Thanks to defleppard for the change request!
  • I changed the order of the MAIN MENU items in SKIN SETTINGS. The menu bar options are all listed at the top followed by the font options.
Downloads11-30-19 update 
@latts9923 
Thank you very much sir, 
I appreciate your interest in my request. 
All the best.
(2019-12-01, 14:56)latts9923 Wrote: @RonnieG3
I am unable to reproduce this problem. I am using the PosterLite view with Artwork Beef Fanart enabled, and I only see the selected movie fanart. You might try copying the mod files again.
I dunno what happened. I re-copied the mod files (I even went back to the previous update) - both no luck
I deleted and re-added sources - no luck
I re-installed AB - no bueno.
Now, if I try another skin there's no problem. I re-integrated AE7 mod and everything was right as rain. Back to AE8, each movie/series randomly cycles through art, like if you had the setting to randomly scroll through fanart on main screen. I made one Change to IncludesVariables:

Line 1856 from plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recent&mediatype=tvshows&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]
to plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recent&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

so that when I select an episode it plays rather than goes to the show folder.

Anybody have any ideas on how get my fanart back to normal?
Removed
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

hi Latts,
i have a little problem since a few weeks. the fanart is displayed between two songs in music section but not when the song is playing. i think i'd do a wrong thing in the menu but i don't know what.
i'm sure you know the exact option to tinkle or not.
thanks a lot
(2019-11-30, 18:44)SteveSmith Wrote:
(2019-11-30, 04:43)ctindell81 Wrote: @latts9923 is there any chance you can add the kodiflix view into the skin for the Netflix add on? From My understanding the different custom views are skin dependent.

IDK who may want this, but this is a splash i made. I always loved the reddish theme from MQ5 and have tweaked MQ8 and changed the color scheme to be as close as possible. I feel this finishes it off nicely. Input and suggestions are welcome.Image

Looks great.. 

Thank you for your input!
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
@latts9923 Thank you very much!
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
(2019-12-01, 04:18)RonnieG3 Wrote: Hey, just noticed that fanarts are now library random when I have a show or movie selected. The specific show/movie fan art no longer show when selected. I'm using PosterLite view (logos) and artwork is set to artwork beef fanarts. No change when I switch option in top menu. Where do I need to make a change?

I’m having this issue with missing fanart too with self view after last update, I think it’s a bug.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hello, one question:

When play trailer (NameFilm-trailer.mp4, for example), KODI crash. Any solution? Thank you!

Sorry for my bad english Smile
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10