• 47(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-12-14, 15:23)latts9923 Wrote: @vansai
@ctindell81
If you select down on an actor image in Video Info it will take you to the actor zoom image. After a second or so delay, a button labeled "GET ARTIST INFO" will appear at the bottom of the screen. That will take you to the extended info for the artist...similar to Ace2.

Super OK
(2019-12-14, 15:23)latts9923 Wrote: @vansai
@ctindell81
If you select down on an actor image in Video Info it will take you to the actor zoom image. After a second or so delay, a button labeled "GET ARTIST INFO" will appear at the bottom of the screen. That will take you to the extended info for the artist...similar to Ace2.

Fan-F***-tastic! your are hero to many, thank you
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
Big changes to newest version of Artist Slideshow.  Update is not compatible.  see HERE
To fix the Artist Slideshow problem before the next update, open MusicVisualisation.xml and find...
xml:

<!-- Artist SlideShow -->
<control type="multiimage" id="5045">
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<include>backgroundspecs_multi</include>
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">Hidden</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix)">Conditional</animation>
<visible>String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshow) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix)</visible>
</control>
Replace with...
xml:

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</imagepath>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">Hidden</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix)">Conditional</animation>
<visible>String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshow) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.ArtworkReady)</visible>
</control>

Now open customOSDMusic.xml and find...
xml:

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
<visible>String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshow) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix)</visible>
</control>
and replace with...
xml:

<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</imagepath>
<!--* MULTI-MOD *-->
<visible>String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshow) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.ArtworkReady)</visible>
<!--* MULTI-MOD *-->
</control>

Now open includes.xml and find...
xml:

<include name="backgroundspecs_mosaic">
<width>640</width>
<height>540</height>
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>commonfadetime</fadetime>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmosaicmix)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(visualisation)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(visualisation)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(visualisation)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(visualisation)">Conditional</animation>
</include>
and replace with...
xml:

<include name="backgroundspecs_mosaic">
<width>640</width>
<height>540</height>
<timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>commonfadetime</fadetime>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmosaicmix)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(visualisation)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animation_panscan) + !Window.IsActive(visualisation)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(visualisation)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="5000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(visanimation_panscan) + Window.IsActive(visualisation)">Conditional</animation>
</include>
new logo...
UPDATE #10

ImageAdditions
  • I added a new control to the skin to display the single fanart when "DEFAULT FANART" was selected in the Top Menu. Thanks to Ruk12345 and MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added the Dutch MPAA icons to the resource.images.mpaa.color Add-on. There is a link to download the new Textures.xbt file included in the post. Thanks to MB1968 for letting me know it was missing!
  • I added the "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" option to Skin Settings. Thanks to Farnsen for the request!
  • I added a fourth animated menu bar. The animated menu bar color is in play, so set the color to "FFFFFFFF" if you want to see the base color. Changing to other colors produces interesting results. Thanks to defleppard for the request!
  • I added the Media Info Mod's audio flag option to List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for the request!
  • I added the second Wall 3D view. There is a new font named theboldfont.ttf that you will need to copy as well as a new Textures.xbt.
  • I added code to use the Wall 3D music view. I also added the record label and rating star to the view.
  • I added code to the Right List view to display the poster if the Character Art Poster or Keyart is missing.
  • I added a Christmas composition to the list of internal compositions. The image is in backgrounds/compositions.
  • I added a LibreELEC image to backgrounds/extras.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Shelf 3D not displaying the TV Show studio flag.
  • I fixed a problem with the animated menu bars and the KodiFlix animated surrounds. They are no longer part of Textures.xbt. The images are available in the media folder as well as a new Textures.xbt file.
  • I added some missing font code for the Media Info Mod.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the libary status code for Movies, TV Shows, Concerts, Music, Live TV, and Favorites.
  • I adjusted some plot windows and characterart size for KodiFlixTV.
  • I updated the code to work with Artist Slidewhow v3.0.0. Thanks to jasn for reporting the update!

Downloads
12-19-19 update
Colored MPAA Add-on update
(2019-12-20, 03:28)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #10ImageAdditions
  • I added a new control to the skin to display the single fanart when "DEFAULT FANART" was selected in the Top Menu. Thanks to Ruk12345 and MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added the Dutch MPAA icons to the resource.images.mpaa.color Add-on. There is a link to download the new Textures.xbt file included in the post. Thanks to MB1968 for letting me know it was missing!
  • I added the "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" option to Skin Settings. Thanks to Farnsen for the request!
  • I added a fourth animated menu bar. The animated menu bar color is in play, so set the color to "FFFFFFFF" if you want to see the base color. Changing to other colors produces interesting results. Thanks to defleppard for the request!
  • I added the Media Info Mod's audio flag option to List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for the request!
  • I added the second Wall 3D view. There is a new font named theboldfont.ttf that you will need to copy as well as a new Textures.xbt.
  • I added code to use the Wall 3D music view. I also added the record label and rating star to the view.
  • I added code to the Right List view to display the poster if the Character Art Poster or Keyart is missing.
  • I added a Christmas composition to the list of internal compositions. The image is in backgrounds/compositions.
ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the animated menu bars and the KodiFlix animated surrounds. They are no longer part of Textures.xbt. The images are available in the media folder as well as a new Textures.xbt file.
ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the libary status code for Movies, TV Shows, Concerts, Music, Live TV, and Favorites.
  • I updated the code to work with Artist Slidewhow v3.0.0. Thanks to jasn for reporting the update!
Downloads12-19-19 updateColored MPAA Add-on update 

It keeps getting better and better. Thank you.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Hello everyone. After the update I noticed an error. In the "Right view list" I mark a film with "characterart.png" and the character is also displayed. If I then switch to the next film without "character.png" the picture does not disappear. I took two screenshots for a better understanding.

@latts9923 I hope you can understand what I mean. Sorry for Google translation. Thanks for your work.
(2019-12-20, 03:28)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #10ImageAdditions
ImageBug fixes
ImageMaintenance
Downloads12-19-19 updateColored MPAA Add-on update 
@latts9923
Many Thanks. Merry Christmas. ☃️ and A happy New Year. 🥳
Thanks bro! Have a great Holiday!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@ra77
You're welcome! I was able to reproduce this problem. I'll take a look at it.

@Bruce_Banner
You're welcome! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours as well!

@Ruk12345
You're welcome! Same to you and yours!
Fully agree with those above by extending tremendous gratitude to @latts9923.  His work on the Aeon MQ Mods all year have made Kodi so much more than just a media player.  It's been a lot of fun to work on and, occasionally, sit back and enjoy the results. Smile

Happy Holidays to all!

~jasn
@jasn
Thanks for the kind words! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
@ra77
I have a fix for the persistent characterart. It will be part of the next update.
(2019-12-21, 01:13)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
I have a fix for the persistent characterart. It will be part of the next update.
@latts9923 Thanks.
Other Question.Is it actually possible to display the "character.png" also for movie sets? It works very well for individual films, but I don't get it for the sets. 

Happy Holidays to all!
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10