• 50(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@latts9923

Is it possible to install only the OSD menu with which the disc type and icons are displayed on your MOD?

Can you please create a zip file and post or write here where you have to copy it?

Would be really grateful for that.
Integrate the whole thing into the skin where it has no MOD.

I use Aeon Skin MQ 8 (without MOD), and I only want to have the OSD menu with the discart and icons.
UPDATE #12

ImageAdditions
  • I added the percent played and watched flag to the Video Info screen.
  • I added an option to the Top Menu to set a delay for the Panel View to fade out movies that are not selected. This option was recently made available in MQ 7, so I added this to MQ 8 as well.
  • I added code to use the "top250" info from the NFO file and use Skin Helper as a fallback for the media flags in all views (including KodiFlix) as well as the Video Info screen. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • I added a new colorpicker for the Video Info separators. The default black separator is pretty much invisible when there is dark fanart, so now you can assign it whichever color you like.
  • I also added an animation to the new colored Video Info separators.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Video Info screen not displaying Character Art Posters, Keyart, and Extra Keyart. If any of these images are missing, it will fallback to the Poster image. This is tied to the "CASE ART" setting in the Right List view.
  • I fixed the ratings flags and rating info for the Video Info screen.

Download
01-03-20 update
@latioboy
There's a quite a bit of code just to get the OSD items to display. You can install the Multi-Mod and leave everything disabled except the few things you want.
@latts9923 

Thanks for the update. "Music Fanart" works again. Did you find anything about the problem with the disc for the movie sets? My second problem is that the "Artist Slideshow" is no longer working properly for me. Only the standard fanart is shown and no picture show.
@ra77
You're welcome. If you enable "SHOW MOVIE SETS" the discart will display for the movie you manually add to a set. Without that setting enabled the discart will not display...same behavior in MQ 7. I'm looking at a music fanart problem in MQ 7 right now...MQ 8 may have the same problem.
Can I create custom menu items and sub menus with this skin? I installed the aron mq8 and tried to create a Christmas menu with a sub menu for movies,music videos from YouTube and my nas drive. All seemed fine but then I created another menu for kids films and tv shows in my collection. When I finished it all the skin updated but both submenus were exactly the same, Christmas! No matter what I tried I could not create separate submneus for menu items.will this skin mod be the same? Will I have issues with it too?
(2020-01-04, 18:57)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
You're welcome. If you enable "SHOW MOVIE SETS" the discart will display for the movie you manually add to a set. Without that setting enabled the discart will not display...same behavior in MQ 7. I'm looking at a music fanart problem in MQ 7 right now...MQ 8 may have the same problem.

Where do I activate "Show Movie Sets"? In the skin or in Kodi? Huh Thank you for your help.
(2020-01-04, 03:09)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #12ImageAdditions
  • I added the percent played and watched flag to the Video Info screen.
  • I added an option to the Top Menu to set a delay for the Panel View to fade out movies that are not selected. This option was recently made available in MQ 7, so I added this to MQ 8 as well.
  • I added code to use the "top250" info from the NFO file and use Skin Helper as a fallback for the media flags in all views (including KodiFlix) as well as the Video Info screen. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • I added a new colorpicker for the Video Info separators. The default black separator is pretty much invisible when there is dark fanart, so now you can assign it whichever color you like.
  • I also added an animation to the new colored Video Info separators.
ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Video Info screen not displaying Character Art Posters, Keyart, and Extra Keyart. If any of these images are missing, it will fallback to the Poster image. This is tied to the "CASE ART" setting in the Right List view.
  • I fixed the ratings flags and rating info for the Video Info screen.
Download01-03-20 update 
Good Evening
I use screensaver
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1830463
Please tell me how to increase the font of the text, which xml file is responsible for the letters of this screensaver.
On other skins, the font is large, but on MQ8 it is small
hi i am using your skin with aeon mq  8. 2.9.0     what i am finding  is that when i had sets of movies if i click on movies on main menu artwork will show , if i click down on keyboard and go to sets artwork will show , but if i go to submenu and movie sets artwork will not show
can you also advise if there is 1 button to turn on all cert images for the movies  to colour as i am only getting 1 image under movie that is colour thanks for your advice
(2019-12-29, 02:58)latts9923 Wrote: @Tarek89
@"chrissix"
I just added the "ORIGINAL FONT IN VIEWS" to the Right List view. Sorry, I forgot all about this request. I'm glad it was brought up again because it alerted me to the "SLIM LIST" option in MQ 8 that was never implemented in MQ 7 all the way back to Krypton. However, it is now. I also adjusted the position of the video title for "ORIGINAL FONT IN VIEWS" and added watched/percent played flags in the Right List View for "ORIGINAL FONT IN VIEWS" and "SLIM LIST".

@Ruk12345
You're welcome! Haha...sure, I can look at making a Star Wars menu bar for MQ 8.
@latts9923 
Thanks a lot, great job .
please notice that all these options are not working
@Tarek89
You're welcome! I just tested all of those and they are working for me.
@ra77
Go to Settings > Media > Videos and enable "SHOW MOVIE SETS".
@mattyspurs76
I created two new menu items with different names, and then created two submenu items for each with different names. When I went back to the main menu the names did not change.
(2020-01-04, 17:01)ra77 Wrote: @latts9923 

Thanks for the update. "Music Fanart" works again. Did you find anything about the problem with the disc for the movie sets? My second problem is that the "Artist Slideshow" is no longer working properly for me. Only the standard fanart is shown and no picture show.

Hi @latts9923 . I have now a similar problem: The Artist Slideshow (new version) usually stucks to one image (probably fanart.jpg) in the artist folder. When switching several times between the options concerning the visualisation the slideshow is working again. The log shows, that the "extrafanart" folder has not been foundHuh
Greetings
Klaus
where can i get "Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on" so i can try this skin please
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10