• 88(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2020-12-08, 14:00)latts9923 Wrote: @hay19000
I am seeing the fanart shadow in KodiFlix TV. Do you have "NO FLOOR" enabled in the Top Menu?
Yes and disabled it that fixed my problem thank you very much
@latts9923 I now have the same problem as the user @521256 in Post #2346. The oscar icons, studio icons and the budget/revenue/prices etc. are no longer shown. Can you help me with that.
@ra77
I never had the same problem and I'm not sure that @521256 ever resolved it on his side. You might ask him in the Leia Mod thread.
@latts9923 I think I have read the addon Skin Helper Service is responsible for the data. Which version do you use and which repo? Maybe that's my fault.
(2020-12-08, 01:00)latts9923 Wrote:  

@Blackysb
What OS are you seeing this problem on? It was reported on CoreELEC and I added a tweak for that. This was added initially by me on a Windows PC. It was not easy to get that poster to fit right with the Movie Set Cases and Center List enabled. It may be as good as I can get it.
I'm using a nvidia shield running android 10, yes center list and agree looks ok if center list not enabled.
Hi @latts9923,

Is there an easier way to toggle on/off the lyrics?  Maybe adding a button on the OSD control panel?
Currently if I turn off "Display lyrics automatically" in CU LRC LYRICS there is no way to show lyrics again.  Even if I turn it back on, I will need to reboot to get lyrics working.  That is very annoying.
Hi @latts9923 ,

Another question for you.  I can't see any watched label for video files and I am sure the option is enabled.  What do I do wrong?
@ra77
I have v1.1.32 of Skin Helper installed. You can get that here.

@Blackysb
I was able to reproduce the problem on my FireTV. I will have to add some code to make this look better on Android systems.

@RobinTW
You can enable/disable the lyrics by going to the Top Menu in Music, go over to "ART" and select "SETTINGS (VISUALIZATION WINDOW)". One of the settings is "SHOW LYRICS".

The watched label has two settings that need to be enabled. The first is SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS > PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW. The second is a button named "WATCHED LABEL" in the Top Menu for Movies under "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW".
(2020-12-11, 01:50)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
You can enable/disable the lyrics by going to the Top Menu in Music, go over to "ART" and select "SETTINGS (VISUALIZATION WINDOW)". One of the settings is "SHOW LYRICS".

The watched label has two settings that need to be enabled. The first is SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS > PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW. The second is a button named "WATCHED LABEL" in the Top Menu for Movies under "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW".
Hello @latts9923 ,

When "SHOW LYRICS" is disabled, it will still display "Searching lyrics...." at top of the screen.  This is particularly annoying when I listen to pure music because it will display "Searching lyrics...." and then "No Lyrics Found" for each track played.

As I stated previously, if I turn off "Display lyrics automatically" in CU LRC LYRICS there is no way to show lyrics again unless reboot.  This can be a bug since other skins do not behave like this.  Also, would you investigate the possibility to add a button to toggle lyrics on in OSD?

Thanks a lot for your great MOD.
Hi @latts9923 ,

There is more about Lyrics.  Under "ART"  -> "SETTINGS (VISUALIZATION WINDOW)"  -> "SET SCRIPT' -> CU LRC Lyrics then the screen goes black with music still playing.  I don't think that is what it's intended to do.
Please look into this, too.  thanks a lot.
@RobinTW
If you enable "HIDE NOTIFICATIONS" in the CU LRC Add-on you will no longer see those "Searching" and "Not found" alerts. I noticed that all my other skins I have installed lose the lyrics until a restart as well after disabling "Display lyrics automatically". Which skin are you using that does not behave this way. Maybe I can figure out how that one is handling the lyrics.

I can look at adding a button to toggle the lyrics.

I might just remove that "SET SCRIPT" button.
Hi @latts9923

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
These are some of the skins I've tried that can toggle on/of lyrics in OSD.
Estuary MOD, Amber, Titan MOD, Rapier, Arctic: Zephyr Leia MOD
@RobinTW
OK...I have added a new icon to the Music OSD after "MUTE" named "SHOW LYRICS" that behaves similar to the Rapier skin. It will activate the lyrics if you have disabled "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" in the CU LRC LYRICS Add-on. I'm glad you requested this, because it actually fixes a problem that I've tried to remedy for quite some time with changing viz layouts and losing the lyrics. Now when you change layouts you can run this new button and the lyrics will display again. Thanks for helping me fix this!

You can still disable lyrics with the "SHOW LYRICS" button in the music viz settings and they will not display even if you click the "SHOW LYRICS" button in the OSD menu.

I've added buttons in the context menu to activate/deactivate animated lyrics, but right now it is not working unless you stop the song and start it again...still looking at it.
With regard to the lyrics problem, I solved it forever in this skin by deleting the add-on cu LRC lyrics folder from the addons folder, with no side affects (I don't use lyrics)
As a bonus I can now also switch tracks by pressing up/down on the remote (instead of having to push back first)
Mq7 version will re download the lyrics add-on when it updates.
(2020-12-12, 10:35)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: With regard to the lyrics problem, I solved it forever in this skin by deleting the add-on cu LRC lyrics folder from the addons folder, with no side affects (I don't use lyrics)
As a bonus I can now also switch tracks by pressing up/down on the remote (instead of having to push back first)
Mq7 version will re download the lyrics add-on when it updates.

Your solution is not for me since I do use lyrics.
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10