• 161(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@emani
Glad you got it installed! TVTunes should work just fine. You might have to enable some features. By default, playing a theme while browsing Movies or TV Shows is disabled in the TVTunes Add-on settings.
(2020-12-13, 23:34)latts9923 Wrote: @521256
I have a fix for the Video Add-on extrafanart. Try this...open IncludesVariables.xml and find "value_videofanart". Change the third value below that...

xml:

<value condition="Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)]</value>

to this...

xml:

<value condition="[Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/)] | [Window.IsActive(videos,addons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts))]">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)]</value>
@latts9923 
No, unfortunately this adjustment doesn't fix the issue.
Hi @latts9923 thank you for your hard work.
Can you please role back on fadder time between background images on next update. (if possible and the other people agree with that)
Its still very confusing when changing movies.
Thank you.
Hi @latts9923 
I need some help please. Here are the steps I've taken.
Did a fresh install of Kodi Leia version 18.9 on a new computer.
Installed the marcelveldt repository from zip file.
Installed from zip file skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod-1.0.3.4.
Now it installed most of the required add-ons, but then I got this error message:
"The Dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 17.0.0 could not be satisfied"
After the error, nothing else gets installed & I don't get the option to switch to the new skin.
Any help is appreciated Huh
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@521256
Hmm...well, let me look at it some more.

@Kost@s76
Sure, I can drop the time down.

@JanM201
You can get the Cherrypy script here.
Thanks very much, that did the trick Rofl
@latts9923 Thanks for the update. I'll install it tomorrow.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Hi @latts9923 
Ok, so I did a fresh install of Kodi Leia 18.9 & the latest version of your skin on a new computer following your video guide.
Everything works perfect, except the following problems which also appeared on my old computer since the last two updates. See picture:
I love the rating on Kodiflix for movies (Same as TV Shows), but as you can clearly see it's not in the correct position. Could it be moved to the right hand corner?
Next, here is a picture of my TV Shows which is perfect:
Now, if I go into Seasons view, my fanart disappears, same with Episode view. See pictures:

Can you please look into this because it's driving me crazy.
First I thought there's something wrong with my old install, but the problems persists even on the new install.
Your help is greatly appreciated & thanks again for this fantastic skin. Wonderful eye candy Rofl

PS: As a side note, can the clearart also be shown on the episode view as its shown in the Season view? That would be super.
@JanM201
1. I moved the rating star for KodiFlix to the right corner.
2. I am unable to reproduce your problem with the fanart not displaying for seasons and episodes. I tried it with default fanart as well as extra fanart.
3. I changed the code for episodes to display the clearart first, and then display the season landscape image if clearart is missing.
Thanks very much, maybe it will correct itself in the future Rofl
(2020-12-13, 23:34)latts9923 Wrote: @521256
I have a fix for the Video Add-on extrafanart. Try this...open IncludesVariables.xml and find "value_videofanart". Change the third value below that...

@latts9923 I'm also trying to fix the fanart issue for video addons like Youtube. I can confirm that changing:
xml:

<value condition="Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)]</value>

into

xml:

<value condition="[Container.Content(movies) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/)] | [Window.IsActive(videos,addons) + String.Contains(Skin.String(moviesfanart),extra) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts))]">$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.FanArts)]</value>

does not work.
Windows 11 Pro

(2020-12-12, 20:57)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #33 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.4
The clearlogo in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

@latts9923 , unfortunately I'm still not seeing my local clearlogos for music artists in the Shelf3D album views. I can see them in the "Move"view, but not in the main Shelf3D views. The skin still displays the clearlogos from the internet, probably from TheAudioDB. Tested on Android and CoreELEC.

Windows 11 Pro

(2020-12-18, 01:30)JanM201 Wrote: Hi @latts9923 
Ok, so I did a fresh install of Kodi Leia 18.9 & the latest version of your skin on a new computer following your video guide.
Everything works perfect, except the following problems which also appeared on my old computer since the last two updates. See picture:
I love the rating on Kodiflix for movies (Same as TV Shows), but as you can clearly see it's not in the correct position. Could it be moved to the right hand corner?
Next, here is a picture of my TV Shows which is perfect:
Now, if I go into Seasons view, my fanart disappears, same with Episode view. See pictures:

Can you please look into this because it's driving me crazy.
First I thought there's something wrong with my old install, but the problems persists even on the new install.
Your help is greatly appreciated & thanks again for this fantastic skin. Wonderful eye candy Rofl

PS: As a side note, can the clearart also be shown on the episode view as its shown in the Season view? That would be super.

I have experienced the fanart disappearing, can't remember exactly how I fixed it but I think I deleted thumbnails, texture 13db and simple cache dB.
Hi @Blackysb
Thanks, I already tried that, didn't work Huh
@MB1968
Hmm...OK, it seems to work for me. I'll keep looking at other options for the extrafanart.

I have a fix for the album clearlogo. It will be part of the next update.
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13