• 105(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
Go to Setting, Addons, Install from zipfile.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

maybe stupid question... what does skin helper do?
UPDATE #27

Image Additions
  • I added the Top250 media flag for Movies and TV Shows to the widgets.
  • I added a setting to the music viz settings to let you show/hide the furniture when accessing the OSD.
  • I added code to use the extrafanart subfolder for a movie first when "EXTRA FANART" is selected. If the folder is missing, it will then use Skin Helper.
  • I added code to display animated images for your artists or albums. Thanks to manfeed for the code and the info on how to implement it. (Follow the link to see how to add the settings to advancedsettings.xml. Check page 2 of the thread for links to album images. Place your animated artist or album images in the same folder as your existing artwork for the artist or album. There are two ways to get the artwork to display...using Artwork Beef or manually adding the image. To auto add the image to your database using Artwork Beef, go to your Artwork Beef settings and scroll down to Music. Add ANIMATEDTHUMB to "ADDITIONAL ART TYPES FOR ARTISTS" and "ADDITIONAL ART TYPES FOR ALBUMS". You can also manually add your images by going to the info screen for the artist or album, select "GET THUMB", select "animatedthumb", and select your image.)

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed the Smart Shortcuts so that they display the correct background for the selected item. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for reporting the bug!
  • I removed some info and adjusted the position of the audio and subtitle flags for episodes in Video Info.

Image Maintenance
  • I changed the music viz code to hide the furniture if info or Music OSD is selected. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update

I've added new versions of the Colored Mediaicons, Colored Studio Icons, and White Studio Icons Add-ons to the repo. There were multiple images with invalid characters in the name causing updates to fail when trying to install...that has been fixed with these new versions. Before installing, please uninstall your existing versions and then install the updates via my repo. Any future updates should install just fine after that.

For those that would like to manually download...
Colored Mediaicons update
Colored Studio Icons update
White Studio Icons update

Also, here are some updated colored resolution images...these go in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.resolution.color Add-on.
@latts9923 thanks for the update. Did you have any luck looking at the kodiflix boxset view where it's displaying wrong resolution for boxsets?. If not could you point me to the right xml to have a play with.
(2021-02-05, 17:06)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #27]

I've added new versions of the Colored Mediaicons, Colored Studio Icons, and White Studio Icons Add-ons to the repo. There were multiple images with invalid characters in the name causing updates to fail when trying to install...that has been fixed with these new versions. Before installing, please uninstall your existing versions and then install the updates via my repo. Any future updates should install just fine after that.

For those that would like to manually download...
Colored Mediaicons update
Colored Studio Icons update
White Studio Icons update

Can i ask what Repo? I had some issues installing the new icons. It messed up. And had to install Kodi all over again. Don't want tha to happen again..
every update i install it from opening post.it contains the full latest version or i should download the last post with the new update?
@latts9923 thanks for the update.  I just updated it and found some bugs.

1. The switch in the music viz settings to let you show/hide the furniture when accessing the OSD doesn't seem to function.  It's always off now.
2. For MUSIC->ART in the top menu, if I select EXTRA FANART, the background is still DEFAULT FANART.
3. For MOVIES->ART in the top menu, if I select EXTRA FANART, the background is still DEFAULT FANART.  However, if I select DEFAULT FANART, it shows ONE fanart in the background.

thanks a lot.

Edit:  I kinda know what's going on, after I tried the latest update on my laptop.  If I press "i" to toggle on the furniture, then new music viz setting of show/hide the furniture option works properly.  If I press "i" again to toggle off the furniture, then the furniture is always off regardless the option.  The furniture will reappear for 10 sec at the beginning of next track.
Now the problem remains for my RPi which doesn't have "i" to press.  Could you make the furniture on by default when Kodi starts?  Right now Kodi remembers the last state of "i".
@Blackysb
I have so far been unable to make that work. Sure, look in Includes.xml and find the include "mediaflags_group".

@TimT90
My Leia repo is located here. Argh...I haven't had these Add-ons cause me to reinstall Kodi. Anyone else having this problem? If you did reinstall, they should install just fine from the repo.

@fuorigioco1981
You can download the full mod from the first post every time if you want when an update is posted...that is also updated every time. Or, after installing the latest full mod, just download the next update and copy/paste the files into the skin to achieve the same result.

@RobinTW
1. I have the setting disabled and the furniture remains visible when I open the OSD. There is something with this "i" toggle and the furniture being visible for 10 seconds that I don't have a full grasp on yet. If I press "i" to hide the furniture and go to the next song, the furniture remains on for the entire track.
2. Music extra fanart is using Skin Helper. What version of that do you have installed?
3. Movie extra fanart will display images in the extrafanart subfolder if it exists. If not, it will use Skin Helper.
@latts9923

I think I did it wrong first time. Just tried on my laptop and got it to work. Thanks.

But now I have another issue when I select "Extra fanart" nothing is showing. And if I select "Artwork beef" it only show a static image, and not cycle through different images like I used to.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Best regards
(2021-02-06, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: @Blackysb
I have so far been unable to make that work. Sure, look in Includes.xml and find the include "mediaflags_group
Thanks for the reply, would it be possible to switch off just the boxsets, as when you open one, the info is correct.
(2021-02-06, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: There is something with this "i" toggle and the furniture being visible for 10 seconds that I don't have a full grasp on yet. If I press "i" to hide the furniture and go to the next song, the furniture remains on for the entire track.
2. Music extra fanart is using Skin Helper. What version of that do you have installed?

I tried that on both my RPi and laptop (win10) and got the same 10 sec display of furniture.... so strange.

My Skin Helper Service is version 1.1.3.  It was installed automatically at some point.
(2021-02-06, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: 2. Music extra fanart is using Skin Helper. What version of that do you have installed?
3. Movie extra fanart will display images in the extrafanart subfolder if it exists. If not, it will use Skin Helper.

It was functioning correctly in your 0123 version.  The above problems only happen in this 0205 update.
(2021-02-07, 04:26)RobinTW Wrote:
(2021-02-06, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: There is something with this "i" toggle and the furniture being visible for 10 seconds that I don't have a full grasp on yet. If I press "i" to hide the furniture and go to the next song, the furniture remains on for the entire track.

I tried that on both my RPi and laptop (win10) and got the same 10 sec display of furniture.... so strange.

My Skin Helper Service is version 1.1.3.  It was installed automatically at some point.
I have the same appearance with the new switch.
Asrock J5040 powered by Ubuntu 23.10 and KODI
(2021-02-06, 14:21)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
1. I have the setting disabled and the furniture remains visible when I open the OSD. There is something with this "i" toggle and the furniture being visible for 10 seconds that I don't have a full grasp on yet. If I press "i" to hide the furniture and go to the next song, the furniture remains on for the entire track.
@latts9923, et al:  Add the following code to your advancedsettings.xml file in /Userdata, where the "20" is your desired duration in seconds.
Code:
<songinfoduration>20</songinfoduration>
Without this code the default is 10 seconds.  If you do not have an advancedsettings.xml file you must create one: https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml
@jasn
Well, that's the problem with mine though...my default is always on. I can't reproduce this 10 second default timeout. I would think this default setting would be editable somewhere.
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10