• 18(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod
(2023-05-08, 21:51)Chalklands Wrote: So,
Just a minor niggle. When playing a movie and I pause it, the screen shows all of the movie gubbins: spinning disc, brief synopsis, film clear logo/banner etc etc, which is fine. My niggle is, when I press play after having paused it, the gubbins stays displayed on the screen until I press 'back' on the remote, when it all disappears. Is there any setting I can change so that the gubbins disappears automatically when I press play? Does that make sense?

Don't worry, using Kodi on a Nvidia Shiels TV. Just discovered if you use the pause/play on the remote the info disappears when you press play. Question solved!
@martinsvision Glad you got it sorted!
How difficult would it be to add the ability to display an image in a notification to this skin?

Example in estuary skin (kodi icon is being pushed from an external source)

Example in Nexus mod skin (text only, no icon displayed) 

My use case is that i want to be able to push doorbell screenshots when someone comes up to the door. Displaying the screenshots in the icon field of the notification is an option to do this, but it doesn't look like this skin supports the ability to do it. Is it possible to put an icon placeholder in the notification? If it is possible, could it also be possible to choose an icon size?

*update* consider this a very low priority ask, I found another way to do the thing i'm trying to do.
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
hello, do you think you can implement support for 4k in this skin as well, the Aeon MQ 9 still has a lot of work to do to reach this version, thank you!
@Shredder_guitar
Are you using the Ring video doorbell v1.0.2 add-on?

@daniko
I am still converting the KodiFlix xml to 4K. This is a pain in the butt just converting one view to 4K. I don't think I have it in me to convert all of MQ 8 to 4K as well. I have added quite a few mods to MQ 9. I will release the first Multi-Mod for MQ 9 as soon as I complete the KodiFlix and KodiFlix TV conversion.
thanks, this is ok for me , good job...
(2023-05-29, 13:06)latts9923 Wrote: @Shredder_guitar
Are you using the Ring video doorbell v1.0.2 add-on?

@daniko
I am still converting the KodiFlix xml to 4K. This is a pain in the butt just converting one view to 4K. I don't think I have it in me to convert all of MQ 8 to 4K as well. I have added quite a few mods to MQ 9. I will release the first Multi-Mod for MQ 9 as soon as I complete the KodiFlix and KodiFlix TV conversion.
naw, I'm using Home assistant automation. When a doorbell 'ding' is triggered, a notification is sent to kodi with a screenshot of who is at the door....was the original plan. I was able to produce the same concept using the hass.io companion agent. I killed a whole day trying to figure it out in the 'jungle' that is Home Assistant, but now every pc in the house gets notified like this, and i was able to get it to overlay kodi while in fullscreen

On a different note, i just experienced a crash while doing a search in addon's, i can produce this repeatedly so it's not a 'one-off'. In the logs i see this right before the crash, is this a skin issue or a kodi issue?
Code:

2023-05-29 08:19:46.818 T:1828    debug <general>: .
2023-05-29 08:19:47.469 T:10820   debug <general>: ------ Window Deinit (DialogBusy.xml) ------
2023-05-29 08:19:47.474 T:10820   debug <general>: [Warning] CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'DefaultAddonsUpdates.png'
2023-05-29 08:19:47.474 T:10820   debug <general>: ------ Window Init (Pointer.xml) ------
2023-05-29 08:19:47.474 T:2956    debug <general>: [Warning] CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'DefaultAddonsUpdates.png'
2023-05-29 08:19:47.594 T:1828    debug <general>: Python interpreter stopped
2023-05-29 08:19:47.595 T:1828    debug <general>: Thread LanguageInvoker 1828 terminating
UPDATE #3 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.3

Image Additions
  • I added the new control that lets you reset your Screen Calibration.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed the artist name/logo code for Layout 3 and some other music viz layouts. Thanks to jasn for reporting the bug!
  • The album spine was not displaying for the back reflection on style3D.
  • I fixed a problem with the plot info for Sets in KodiFlix. If the Set had more than 14 movies, KodiFlix would not display the extended Set info.

ImageMaintenance
  • I replaced the CINEMAVISION button in Video Info with PRESHOW EXPERIENCE. You can download the add-on at https://preshowexperience.com/files/. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the initial request!
  • I made a few tweaks to KodiFlixTV. I cleaned up some poster sizing and added the header color to the neon bar on the floor.
(2023-06-10, 00:42)latts9923 Wrote:
  •  replaced the CINEMAVISION button in Video Info with PRESHOW EXPERIENCE. You can download the add-on at https://preshowexperience.com/files/. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the initial request!
  • I made a few tweaks to KodiFlixTV. I cleaned up some poster sizing and added the header color to the neon bar on the floor.
When trying to install PRESHOW EXPERIENCE add-on (script.preshowexperience-0.1.2.zip) on Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 crashes Kodi. TV Show 8.0.3 still not working on Nvidia Shield Pro 2019. Because of that for sometime I use Docker Sonarr, works great.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
@andrzejls I was able to get preshow installed a while ago, it's still REAAALLLY in it's infancy yet since the dev's are trying to recompile from the original creator going AWOL (still a sore topic with me). Basically, just keep in mind that it's going to be flaky AF, but you should be able to get it installed.
Preshow is on version 0.2.0 not 0.1.2 i do believe...
(2023-06-11, 07:31)martinsvision Wrote: Preshow is on version 0.2.0 not 0.1.2 i do believe...
Yes, you are right. I downloaded real old version 0.1.2, my bad. Version installed w/o problems.
(2023-06-11, 04:56)Shredder_guitar Wrote: @andrzejls I was able to get preshow installed a while ago, it's still REAAALLLY in it's infancy yet since the dev's are trying to recompile from the original creator going AWOL (still a sore topic with me). Basically, just keep in mind that it's going to be flaky AF, but you should be able to get it installed.
Yeah, installed OK, functioning........well let`s say.... flaky. You were right.
Hello,
my local logos will be displayed now in music layout 3. But the "cleartext“ will also display.

Greeting
UPDATE #4 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.4

Image Bug fixes
  • I found a bug in KodiFlixTV that has probably existed for quite some time. If you selected LANDSCAPE or CLEARART as your view for KodiFlix, the default focus surround in KodiFlixTV would persist when changing to POSTERS or TV ART views. There was quite a bit of extraneous code in both KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV that I removed to fix this bug.

ImageMaintenance
  • I made some additional file tweaks to work with PRESHOW EXPERIENCE. Thanks to martinsvision for the code!
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod0