• 20(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod
UPDATE #6 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.6

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to use List 3D Music and List 3D Music v2 with songs.
  • There was code in Shelf 3D to display actress art, but it was never fully implemented. You now have a button in the Top Menu named "SHOW ACTRESS" when Shelf 3D is activated.
  • I noticed in the Shelf 3D code that there was an option to display the videos as a fixedlist or a wraplist. There is a new button in the top menu named "SHELF 3D WRAPLIST" that is disabled by default.
  • I added the "PANEL OFF", "AUTOMATIC PANEL", "X SECONDS DELAY" and "CHANGE TRANSPARENCY" settings to Music for the Wall View.
  • I added the ability to show the album totals and artist description to Artists for the Wall view.
  • I added the ability to show the discart, album label and album description to Albums for the Wall view.
  • I added the SDTV flag to mediatype. Add ".sdtv" to your filename in order to see the flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Magazine 3D view was being displayed as a view option for all video content...it should only display for Concerts. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The albums list for Shelf 3D Music was overlapping the Styles info on the top left of the Artist view.

There is also an update to the Colored Studio Icons add-on available in my repo.
Thank you as aIways for your awesome work !
@latts9923 Think i found a bug when you have forced views enabled Tv shows keeps reverting back to right list and the memory usage spikes for some reason ( not sure if movies does it also because right list is my default) Tried disabling and re-enableing the views same thing . When forced views are disabled everything works fine .

** Might have something to do with the 3d shelf actress art, It doesn't show in Tv shows 3d shelf view **

*** Shelf 3d actress art works when i have right list enabled for Tv and then 3d shelf for Season folders Could this be whats causing my forced view to be overwritten? Since i use poster zoom for TV shows and 3d shelf for Season folders Could that be the cause ? Its forces a higher level folder structure to have actress art ?
Hi,
10.0.6 installed but its overwritten my settings. I have backups so no issue, however can somebody remind me which xml files I need to copy over to get my original skin setting back please? I could do a full backup restore but that takes a couple of hours.

THANKS
(2023-07-24, 18:30)Chalklands Wrote: Hi,
10.0.6 installed but its overwritten my settings. I have backups so no issue, however can somebody remind me which xml files I need to copy over to get my original skin setting back please? I could do a full backup restore but that takes a couple of hours.

THANKS
Don't worry, all sorted!
Removed (wrong topic)
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

@martinsvision
I found the problem with PosterZoom. If you want to fix it before the next update, close Kodi and open the views.xml file in the extras folder of the skin. Change the value for Poster Zoom from "99" to "999". Now open Kodi and see how it behaves.
Thanks ! Ill try that now ..
Greetings. Somehow I borked my skin. I go to skin settings>restore settings>import skin settings>choose a backup. It then says 0% Your backup has been successfully restored--but nothing happens. It hasn't been restored. I've tried it with multiple backups. What am I doing wrong?
@Alarmed Where do you write your backup files? If it is off device you may have to copy the file to the device itself to get it to unpack correctly.
They are local, on the Nvidia Shield Pro. However, you helped me greatly, because as I was looking for the location under addons>skin helper service service skin backup, I can choose run from there, choose a restore point, and it will restore from there. So thank you!
@Alarmed Glad you got it sorted.
Hello @latts9923. Hope you're well?

Is there any way of changing the font of the default text shown when the view, Kodiflix in this case, is set to SHOW LOGO when there is no logo available?

Thanks!
@Chalklands
Sorry...forgot to reply. Open Font.xml and find the font name "font_SimplerE3D_bold". Change the font file for that to the font you'd like to use.
UPDATE #7 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.7

Image Additions
  • I added the back and spine images to List 3D for videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The case reflection for Sets in Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 was not displaying correctly.
  • The value for Poster Zoom was incorrect for the Forced Views. Thanks to martinsvision for reporting the bug!
  • The background image was not displaying for Modern List if "EXTRA FANART" or "ARTWORK HELPER FANART" was selected.
Thanks @latts9923
Good morning

sorry I'm reposting I hadn't seen that there was a section for nexus

I'm on android box Nexus 20.2 and I use aeon Mq8 which is fantastic but since I migrated from leia to Nexus my animated gif no longer works wallpapers like film covers thank you for your help Mike
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod0