• 22(current)
WIP TV Tunes
@bosx2
Yeah, I can't play videos on Matrix and Nexus after the code change.
I see what you mean, if the trailer still plays you cant play the actual movie.... but, I delayed the start of the trailer by a few seconds, so if you click on the movie itself and the trailer still plays, it stops (as you said) and goes back and you have to press again and the movie starts.. I can totally life with that :-)

even my grandpa can handle that extra click, he thinks the first click stopped the trailer
Just figured I'd mention this here in case anyone else ever searches for the same issue:

I was getting a PLEASE WAIT dialog notification that would occasionally flash very quickly whenever a theme was loading, so I have been trying to figure out how to suppress the notifications. I was seeing these notifications in the skin I use (Aeon MQ8), but I didn't see them in some other skins (e.g. APPTV). I ended up copying this text block from the DialogBusy.xml of APPTV to the same file in Aeon MQ8 (found at .kodi\addons\skin.SKINNAME\xml\DialogBusy.xml), and that seems to have suppressed the notifications after reloading Kodi/changing skin.
Quote:    <onload condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(videos).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))">Dialog.Close(all,true)</onload>
    <animation effect="fade" time="250" delay="1750">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="100">WindowClose</animation>
Just found out that https://www.televisiontunes.com/ is back thought they were gone permanently the were putting it on the archives bit now its back up great source for theme songs 🎵
I'm not sure if that's allowed here; the original TV tunes add-on was banned from Kodi forum/discussion/repo for copyright infringement concerns.
The original Tvtunes addon was because it supplied the music directly to the add on correct ? This is a separate site doesn't attach to the add on , and looks like its legit like its old show tunes. Would that fall under no post rules ?
(2023-05-21, 17:26)Shredder_guitar Wrote: I've been experiencing random Kodi crashes for quite a while now and I am putting forth some effort to snuffing out the random crashes. I've enabled the debug log and I can see this message below happening often. I would like to understand what this message means in the debug log or where i can look in the addon to verify whatever the message is indicating

2023-05-21 10:17:54.282 T:26052   debug <general>: [TV Tunes] TunesBackend: Video Library no longer visible

In settings.py, line 152 both windows ('videos' and 'videolibrary') are checked, probably leading to the log message.
hi. was there ever a fix to this?
Im not getting these errors in my log are you useing Video and audio?
This add-on is great, but I have a question - 

Is there a way to have Collections play a single theme song instead of switching between movies?  More akin to how it works for TV Shows.

For instance, when I view Halloween, I would prefer to hear the original Halloween song as I am in the movie collection rather than it switching songs or starting over.  

I tried placing 'theme.ext' in the Movie Set Information folder, but it did not get picked up.
@latts9923
I added your repo to my kodi Setup, but your repository ist empty. When entering it, it only shows the category "Addon-repository", that means itself.

Strange, cause Slyguys Repository i.e. works flawlessly.

I'm running this Kodi version:
https://github.com/fandangos/Kodi-HDR-Edition

Maybe you can figure out, why I cannot access your repo.

Thanks in advance
@malvinas2
@alexp4re
I removed that log message with the latest update in my repo.

@gtyper
There is a TV Tunes setting named "ONLY EVER PLAY SINGLE THEME" that is throwing an error when I enable it. I'll have to take a look it.

@fortknox
Are you using this repo file?
UPDATE #6 for Kodi v17/18

ImageMaintenance
  • I renamed the setting "Only ever play single theme" to "Play only one theme from playlist".
UPDATE #10 for Kodi v19/20

ImageBug fix
  • I fixed a problem with the setting "Only ever play single theme". I also renamed that setting to "Play only one theme from playlist". Thanks to gtyper for reporting the bug!
Hello.

Since the last update, I have problems when playing in KODI. I have checked the log, and it seems that TV Tunes closes the playback almost instantly. It happens in both movies and series, and it only happens to me since I updated the addon.

If I disable TV Tunes, the problem disappears.

Thanks for your fabulous work.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Tunes1