• 5(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
@MB1968
It looks like your missing the Director info in the upper left. I'll have to take another look at the code to see what's going on.
UPDATE #3 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4

Image Additions
  • I added support for jurialmonkey's Wikipedia add-on. Please install jurialmunkey's repo to install the add-on. There is a new button in the context menu named "WIKIPEDIA". Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the "FANART WINDOW" button to TV Shows in the Top Menu for View Type-24 and 26 (Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2). By default it will display the landscape artwork. You can switch to "TV SHOW FANART" to display fanart. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added support for black_eagle's Videolinks add-on. The add-on is available in my repo under Music add-ons. The add-on can be run for your entire music library by selecting RUN from the add-on's options, or you can open the context menu from an artist and run it just for that artist. This will not create a button in the views for all of your songs...only for the songs that it created a link for. If you look at your database after running the scraper, you will see a new string at the end of the song table named "strVideoURL". Copy the plugin link from one of the songs that's populated and paste it into the empty field of a song you'd like to add a video to. Then copy the Youtube video ID and paste it into the link you copied (after "video_id="). This is only supported in View Type-01,18,20 and 22 for now. Thanks to black_eagle for the add-on and Wanilton for the code and the idea to add this option!

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now use View Type-31 for Files and Genres. Thanks to toutoune29 for the request!
  • I changed the "FANART WINDOW" for Seasons to display the Season's landscape art and changed the label to display "LANDSCAPE ART" instead of "SEASON FANART". Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • If you have "ARTWORK HELPER" enabled, Episodes will now display the TV Show fanart if the Season fanart is missing. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
Thanks for the update.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

all is working like a charm
thanks a lot
@MB1968
@toutoune29
You're welcome!
UPDATE #4 - This will update the skin to v1.0.5

Image Additions
  • I added a frost image to the weather effects. It will display when it is snowing in your area. There is a button in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS to disable the image if you'd like.
  • I added Batman and Valentine's Day stars. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

• I added a new 7 day option to the Weather widgets. You can select this option if you arrow down on WEATHER and select QUICK EDIT > WIDGETS MANAGEMENT > WEATHER. Thanks to dannyau for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the weather submenu button "WEATHER-SETTINGS" not taking you to the correct location in the SETTINGS > SERVICE menu.

ImageMaintenance
  • For Seasons and Episodes, the fanart now cycles if using "ARTWORK HELPER". Also for Episodes, if using "EXTRA FANART" the background will display the Season fanart by default and revert to TV Show fanart if the Season fanart is missing. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
@latts9923. Thanks for this update. Just quick note. When I click on "Weather", screen still shows 10 days. Also, when I select Configure --> Weather Service and click on it I get to Settings --> Services --> SMB Client screen.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
@andrzejls
You're welcome! I forgot to add notes on how to change to 7 day...arrow down on WEATHER and select QUICK EDIT > WIDGETS MANAGEMENT > WEATHER.

Doh...I missed that "WEATHER SETTINGS" button. The fix will be in the next update. You can fix it before then by opening MyWeather.xml and find "ActivateWindowAndFocus". Change -96 to -94.
(2023-12-30, 14:47)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
You're welcome! I forgot to add notes on how to change to 7 day...arrow down on WEATHER and select QUICK EDIT > WIDGETS MANAGEMENT > WEATHER.

Doh...I missed that "WEATHER SETTINGS" button. The fix will be in the next update. You can fix it before then by opening MyWeather.xml and find "ActivateWindowAndFocus". Change -96 to -94.
@latts9923. Looks like changing to -93 gets me to the right screen. Thanks.
(2023-12-26, 16:05)latts9923 Wrote: There is a problem with v21 when using <align>right</align>...which is what View Type-18 uses for the titles. It looks like it's been fixed.

Did you manage to fix this issue?
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
This can only be fixed with a new build of Kodi. I haven't tested the latest nightly build.
Have a Happy, healthy and safe New Year for everyone. !!!
Hi all,

Wondered if someone could help - I've done a fresh install of Omega Beta 2 and installed the MQ9 Mod. On the main menu screen, if I have a widget that displays any movies that have "movie" in the title and/or folder name then the folder art is smaller than normal. I had a whole load of movies that were in a "movies" folder and all of these had smaller posters. Changing the name of the folder, removing them and readding to Kodi, produced the correct size posters. But I'm now left with quite a few movies with movie in their name that show with small posters - if I change them manually then they show correctly, but is there a way for Kodi/Aeon to do this automatically?

I'm assuming it's a small bug in the skin - I switched to Arctic Zephyr and all looks fine when using, I assume, the same widget addon. And for info, all movie info and artwork are scrapped manually by EMM, not online scrapers i.e. the artwork files are the correct sizes. The posters also show correctly in the library, it's only on the widget, I believe, that they don't.

Screenshot of the widget is below - I creaeated a playlist of films with movie in the title, the first movie I have manually changed so that it doesn;t have movie in the file or folder and the last movie already didn't (hence it shows correctly - the nfo file does have "movie" in the name of the film);

And image below of the main playlist I use - recent movies, which shows just one with the incorrect poster size - Super Mario Bros Movie;

Many thanks for any help
@latts9923

Thank you for the updates, you pushed out so many during the holidays! Bravo!
The 7-day weather option was a really nice touch!
Great work.

Have a great week and Happy New Year's!
@Buff
That's an interesting bug...I'll take a look.

@melons2
Thanks...and you're welcome! I took almost two weeks off...and the weather was crappy for most of it...so I was able to pump out some timely updates.

Happy New Year!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0