• 64(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
Hi @latts9923. Brilliant update. Wikipedia addon is working just fine.
Just a slight thing: If you hover over a movie tile in a widget (say movies in progress) and bring up the context menu, 'Wikipedia' is one of the options. However if you select it, nothing happens.

Thank you!
@latts9923 - Thank you for the updates

@Shredder_guitar
1. That is odd...I do not have this problem with Sets artwork while using the KodiFlix view. The fanart code is the same for all views. This doesn't happen in other views? yes, it does happen with other views in Sets, also note, I tried temp relocating other artwork in sets to see if it was picking up artworks that were not landscapes and the issue still persisted regardless. 
2. I added the "FANART WINDOW" button to TV Shows. By default it will display the landscape artwork. You can switch to "TV SHOW FANART" to display fanart.
Excellent, there has been some improvement here I'll address in layers...
TV Shows - Perfect, only other improvement could be to add seasonXX-poster to fanart window, else it is fine as is, nice work
TV Show Seasons - Fanart window landscape art looks great, nice work; however, I am only getting default fanart for the background, it does not cycle, it is just 1 image, but it is the image for the tv shows being viewed.
TV Show Episodes -  I'm using Kodiflix episode view (Type 17)  would expect to see either seasonXX-landscape art, or Fanart that cycles... Currently I see a single default tv show fanart image. 

i'm using Artwork helper 0.9.2...perhaps that's a thing? 

6. Can you post a screenshot of Music layout 6? I'm not seeing anything out of place. After updating, this is no longer an issue 
7. I can look at adding Batman and Valentine's Day stars. Thank you! 
8. I can navigate through all the "COLOURS" buttons. Do you have the latest Mod version 12 installed? After updating, this is no longer an issue
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
latts9923 - Excellent work with all the updates-thanks!
Weather - is there a way to change the season,winter to summer (like in mq8 ) ? is it possible to show7 days forecast not 10 on the main page?
extendedinfo script- does it work at all to show actors details etc ? thanks again
@donanthony71
Are you changing the setting "ADJUST DISPLAY REFRESH RATE"? If so, look in your guisettings.xml and search for "videoplayer.adjustrefreshrate". The value should be 0 for OFF, 1 for ALWAYS, 2 for ON START/STOP and 3 for ON START.

@grimmace92
1. What media type are you trying to display?
2. I've seen this before on labels showing incorrect text. What other skins do you have enabled? It looks like it's referencing another skin's language file.

@Chalklands
Doh...yep, Wiki shouldn't show for widgets. I fixed it. And you're welcome!

@Shredder_guitar
1. Hmm...I'm just not able to reproduce this problem.
2. OK...for Seasons and Episodes, the fanart now cycles if using "ARTWORK HELPER". Also for Episodes, if using "EXTRA FANART" the background will display the Season fanart by default and revert to TV Show fanart if the Season fanart is missing.

@dannyau
1. My Weather is displaying the season as winter...are you still showing it be summer?
2. I can look at adding a setting to switch between 7 or 10 day forecast.
3. Are you using Extendedinfo Script v6.0.6?
@dannyau For weather - Settings, Skin Settings, Main Menu, Customize Main Meu, Weather, page down a bit and you will see the two selections (mutually exclusive) for seasons or weather conditions. If you want multiple images make sure to go to Settings, Skin Settings, Icons and Images, Weather Background Images, and set to Weather Fanart - Multi. For the forecast widget AFAIK it's either 10-day or none.
(2023-12-27, 15:34)latts9923 Wrote: @dannyau
1. My Weather is displaying the season as winter...are you still showing it be summer? 
2. I can look at adding a setting to switch between 7 or 10 day forecast.
3. Are you using Extendedinfo Script v6.0.6?

1. It shows as winter but its summer here Smile
2. Great!
3. I have 6.0.5 - I cant find 6.0.6 (your link missing the file also) - but does it work for you?
wags1 thank you, images show correctly either based on season or weather condition, but the season is wrong - on MQ8 was an option to change manually the season.
@dannyu 1 - Might be an AU thing... Wink

3 - Try the link at this post.
(2023-12-27, 16:33)dannyau Wrote: wags1 thank you, images show correctly either based on season or weather condition, but the season is wrong - on MQ8 was an option to change manually the season.

Strange, my season is correct but I'm US northeast. What weather addon are you using. I'm using Multi-weather.
(2023-12-27, 16:34)wags1 Wrote: @dannyu 1 - Might be an AU thing... Wink

I had to unpack the zip manually but its working now - thanks!
Weather season still not correct but looking at MQ9 release notes it doesn't look good:
"- No longer need to define between northern or southern hemisphere, Aeon MQ 9 does this automatically based on the geographic coordinates of the chosen city."
That doesnt work for me ,maybe latts9923 can do his magic and enable this setting manually Smile
(2023-12-27, 17:15)dannyau Wrote:
(2023-12-27, 16:34)wags1 Wrote: @dannyu 1 - Might be an AU thing... Wink

I had to unpack the zip manually but its working now - thanks!
Weather season still not correct but looking at MQ9 release notes it doesn't look good:
"- No longer need to define between northern or southern hemisphere, Aeon MQ 9 does this automatically based on the geographic coordinates of the chosen city."
That doesnt work for me ,maybe latts9923 can do his magic and enable this setting manually Smile

Just spit balling ideas, did you try another city in Multi-weather in your hemisphere?
@dannyau I just put Sydney in as a location and it correctly switched to Summer. What version of Multi Weather do you have installed, SB 0.0.20.
@dannyau
I just tested the weather settings and it switches to summer if the location is in the southern hemisphere. I'm using the Multi Weather add-on, and I added Melbourne, AU as my second location. I had to close and open Kodi again, but after that I opened Weather from the main menu, then selected "CONFIGURE" in the left menu and "SELECT LOCATION" to switch to Melbourne. The season and fanart changed from winter to summer.

Doh...yep, the link is no longer valid. It looks like v6.0.7 of Extendedinfo should be available on the Kodi repo at some point. Once it's available and you update to that version you should be good.
(2023-12-27, 17:59)wags1 Wrote: @dannyau I just put Sydney in as a location and it correctly switched to Summer. What version of Multi Weather do you have installed, SB 0.0.20.

I use  OzWeather - everything is working great except the season,Ill try to ask the developer.
I just installed Multi Weather 0.0.20 to check - for me its not working at all,it doesn't show any info at all..I tried various cites and nothing.
(2023-12-27, 19:35)dannyau Wrote:
(2023-12-27, 17:59)wags1 Wrote: @dannyau I just put Sydney in as a location and it correctly switched to Summer. What version of Multi Weather do you have installed, SB 0.0.20.

I use  OzWeather - everything is working great except the season,Ill try to ask the developer.
I just installed Multi Weather 0.0.20 to check - for me its not working at all,it doesn't show any info at all..I tried various cites and nothing.
Try this one from gitlab here. On that page click on code and then dl the zip file and install with that.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0