• 24(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod
@martinsvision
I did a search for that setting...it seems that enabling that forces Extended Info to use the script from the add-on and not the skin's script. Others were saying it was no longer working as well...sounds like the script needs an update for that to work again.

@Mongoose18
I think Shield users need to manually install the skin. I believe something about the last firmware update introduced a problem.
Thankyou, that worked
@Mongoose18 As an alternative you can just install from the zip file (DL link in post 1). I do that for both my Shields.
Thankyou, all working now,😀
Can I set widgets to be hidden until I press up as I can't find an Option for it, if I bring up the flexible widget screen and press widgets management it takes me to the skins main menu, is there an extra addon I'm missing to bring up the widgets management screen? Thankyou.
I seen Mq 9 got a fix for the deleting and having to re-download addons Can the same fix work on Mq8 ?
@Mongoose18
Yes, you can hide the widgets. When you select "WIDGETS MANAGEMENT" and it brings up SKIN SETTINGS, scroll down the MAIN MENU settings until you see "WIDGETS - DISPLAY MODE". Change it to "MANUAL".

@martinsvision
Sure, I can add that fix.
Thankyou latts9923
@Mongoose18
You're welcome!
UPDATE #11 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.1

Image Addition
  • I added the following add-ons to be required by the skin to prevent them from showing as "ORPHANED"...Artwork Helper, Image Resource Select Addon, Skin Helper Service ColorPicker, and Grab Fanart script. Thanks to martinsvision for the request!
Quick question. How exactly can i disable CD Art and Clear art in the Movie: recently Added widget?

I can't, for the love of god, find it.
@Farnsen
I don't believe there is a setting to control both of those. I can look at adding a button to control each one.
@latts9923
Thank you!

While we're add it, for some reason the BD-Case für 4K Movies (the black frame round the poster) is not displayed in Pause Screen. Normal BD-Case (the blue one) works fine.

Don't have DVD-Resolution to test DVD-Case.
@Farnsen
You're welcome! I just reproduced the problem with the 4K case. I'll take a look.
UPDATE #12 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.2*

Image Addition
  • I added two radiobuttons to SKIN SETTINGS > MAIN MENU..."WIDGETS - DISCART" and "WIDGETS - CLEARART/CLEARLOGO". They are both enabled by default. Thanks to Farnsen for the request!

*This update will require a skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS > RESTORE SETTINGS > EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod0