• 20(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
@latts9923
(2024-02-17, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls

That change you made now says to display clearart for only Episodes if the TV Show is missing the image clearart1. You won't see anything for Seasons.

I will create individual clearart/clearlogo controls for Movies, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes in "CONTEXTUAL ART"...can't hurt to add a little more customization.
Somehow I can see Season "clealogo" or "clearart" depending on what I select in Settings --> Skin Settings --> Contextual Art. Episodes show "clearart".
It think would be great if you create individual clearart/clearlogo controls. Thanks
(2024-02-17, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: Also, I think I just figured out the missing artwork for video add-ons. Try this for me if you would. Open View01-50.xml. Not far down from the top you will see "$VAR[media_art]". Above that control add this...
xml:
<control type="image">
<left>3200</left>
<top>1415</top>
<width>498</width>
<height>240</height>
<fadetime>common_fade_time</fadetime>
<aspectratio align="center" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<texture background="true">$VAR[media_art_addon]</texture>
<include>animation_fade</include>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(view_50_art_off) + Window.IsActive(videos,addons)</visible>
</control>

Now open Variables.xml and below the "media_art" variable add this...
xml:
<variable name="media_art_addon">
<value condition="[Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + !Skin.HasSetting(prefer_video_clearart_off)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearart)]</value>
<value condition="[Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + Skin.HasSetting(prefer_video_clearart_off)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</value>
</variable>

Now see if you have artwork for Seasons and Episodes in video add-ons.
Modifying both files, as per your instruction, provided disply of "clearlogo" in third party add-on fonts (not a real "clearlogo") in Seasons in view 17, 21 only but still nothing for Episodes.
After modifying both files "Seasons" in some third party addons would show "clearlogo" but in addon font not real show "cearlogo".I think it dependent on the third party add-on and I am not sure it is worth pursuing.
(2024-02-17, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: Crap...yep, I found the problem with the music artwork in some views. What fun coding is...change something in one spot and it affects things in 10 other places. Haha.
I know the pain, did a lot of coding in MS Access and Oracle databases some years ago. Can be PITA if you ask me.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro, OMV NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
@andrzejls
I created individual clearart/clearlogo controls for Movies/Music Videos, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes.

I also scrubbed all the views with local art (single and multiple clearart/clearlogo images) and with a video add-on.

That's odd that you're seeing "clearlogo" as text when the code is an image.
@latts9923 Yes, it is add that I see "clearlogo" as text in third party video add-ons, but that might be controlled by those add-ons; just a guess. The same tv show from my local NAS, I see "clearlogo" image in show Seasons.
Those individual clearart/clearlogo controls looks awsome. When do you think you would be able to share them?
@latts9923 Just a question: would it be possible to add "Country" to tv shows?.
@andrzejls
Keep an eye out this morning...I might be able to get this update posted soon.

I don't believe country is a valid field for TV Shows.
(2024-02-18, 13:59)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
Keep an eye out this morning...I might be able to get this update posted soon.

I don't believe country is a valid field for TV Shows.
@latts9923 Great, I will be lookingfor it.
Regarding "Country" flags in TV Shows, there are numerous shows from New Zeland, Australia, Poland, UK (BBC1, ITV to name few). It would be nice to identify them, but if it cannot be done then cannot be done. That was just an idea.
hi, latts9923, its any way to import skin settings from nexus to omega?, i dont want to make all settings again when pass to new kodi omega..
@daniko
I would backup your Omega settings.xml file just in case, but yeah, I think you can import those settings with no problem.
UPDATE #12 -This will update the skin to v1.1.3

Image Additions
  • I added code to display the clearart/clearlogo for Seasons and Episodes in video add-ons.
  • I added individual clearart/clearlogo controls for Movies/Music Videos, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes to SKIN SETTINGS > CONTEXTUAL ART.

Image Bug fixes
  • The clearart/clearlogo was not displaying for Episodes in some views. Thanks again to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The clearart/clearlogo was not displaying for Artists in some views. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • View Type-19 was displaying the 3D Blu-ray case for TV Shows in video add-ons.
  • The case was not displaying on the focused item for View Type-21 until the animation was complete.
@latts9923 Thanks for the new rev. It is still not available through your repo download.
@andrzejls
Try opening the context menu on my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES".
@latts9923 Yes, that did the trick. BTW, in the mean time I downloaded 1.1.3.zip and installed through zip. It looks great. There are some glithes in TV Shows Season. In the upper left corner of view 2, 3, 4, 7, 10, 13, 15,  "clearlogo" is displayed with text of Season # on top of it. Also view: 28, 32, 36 does not show "clearlogo". The same issue exist when "clearart" is selected for Seasons in the Settings. IMHO this is a great addition/customization to the skin, many thanks.
Is it update weekend Wink ? Thanks

Can you look at the notification message after refreshing an episode? I think the notification text should fit on only line.

Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

Quote:Is it update weekend Wink ? Thanks
Yes, and what a GREAT weekend for updates it is.
(2024-02-18, 17:24)MB1968 Wrote: Can you look at the notification message after refreshing an episode? I think the notification text should fit on only line.

Looks like you are running "vanila" Kodi 21.0 BETA-2. This is fixed in "vanila" BETA-3 (20.90.830) and in Nightly BETA-3 updates (last one is 2024-02-17).
andrzejls ' Wrote: Looks like you are running "vanila" Kodi 21.0 BETA-2. This is fixed in "vanila" BETA-3 (20.90.830) and in Nightly BETA-3 updates (last one is 2024-02-17).
I'm using beta 3.

I've plugged in my new HDMI cable yesterday. As expected this did not fix my issue. (skin running in 1920x1080 mode)

Below is a table containing the display modes that my tv supports. If someone sees anything strange, please shout out.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

• 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0