• 7(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)
@latts9923

Thanks for latest update
However, when resetting the skin how long should it take because with me it seems to be hanging. It goes through the process until I have the red circle going around with "Do not press any key" etc. I have left it now 20 mins and it is still going round
@perspicacia
I'm about to release another update that fixes some missing parentheses. See if this next update helps.
UPDATE #34 - This will update the skin to v1.7.4

Image Bug fixes
  • There were missing parentheses in the new animated menu bar code. Thanks to Min2001 for reporting this!
(2024-05-14, 02:03)latts9923 Wrote: @perspicacia
I'm about to release another update that fixes some missing parentheses. See if this next updates helps.
@latts9923

Thanks, but nope reset still hangs
@perspicacia
I forgot to copy the new reset script in the last update. The next update should fix your reset problem.
UPDATE #35 - This will update the skin to v1.7.5

Image Additions
  • I added the pause screen furniture from Aeon MQ 8 to the pause screen. All the buttons to customize the furniture is available under SETTINGS ► SKIN SETTINGS ► GENERAL SETTINGS ► CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN. Thanks to Gilogo for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I forgot to update the Consensus and Plot code for View Type-16 if you were missing the tagline. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting this!
(2024-05-18, 21:32)latts9923 Wrote: @perspicacia
I forgot to copy the new reset script in the last update. The next update should fix your reset problem.

@latts9923

Excellent. All fixed. Thanks  Cool
UPDATE #36 - This will update the skin to v1.7.6

Image Additions
  • I added a "SHOW DIFFUSE" button to the Litebox settings in the Top Menu. When enabled, you will also see a "DIFFUSE AMOUNT" button that allows you to select a percentage for the diffuse (default is 80%). When changing the percentage, you may be required to exit to the main menu and return to Movies in order to refresh the diffuse image. As of now, this only displays when "ART" is set to "DEFAULT FANART".

• I added a custom Global Search script if you have the Global Search add-on installed.

Image Bug fixes
  • The Artist thumb was displaying in the wrong aspect ratio in the Music Info screen.
  • The rating stars were not displaying the correct color in almost all the views. Thanks to Karny for reporting the bug!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 19 (Matrix)0