• 8(current)
Mod Holiday Mod v3.0 for Aeon MQ 7
(2017-01-12, 12:15)JanM201 Wrote: Hi all,

I installed the Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis & everything was looking & working beautifully following the install instructions.

Next I installed the Holiday Mod as per install instructions on page 1 & now have 2 problems.

My info & detail info button has disappeared, see image:

Also, I copied the flags-->stars-->capotain, pumpkin & santahat folders to media folder, where the holidays folder is,
but I'm unable to choose them from the Stars menu-->Style for the Stars menu. I recycle through the options but the 3 are not there.
See pic below for what I'm talking about:

Any help how to solve these 2 issues is appreciated.
Thanks for all the hard work done on these 2 ModsLaugh

The info button missing is probably something with the Media Info Mod...I'll look into it.

Make sure the three folders are under /media/flags/stars. Also, there are two files that need additional code in order for the new stars to display...IncludesVariables.xml and SkinSettings.xml. Click here for more info.
Hi @latts9923,

Thank you very much for a wonderful mod & all the support you provide.Laugh

My ratings is working perfectly now. Just a question.
You said in post #50 "To get this to display correctly, you have to manually set your color for each star level to ffffffff (white)."
I did not do this because the colors looked fine to me. Do we still have to do this?

I'll await your feedback on the info button.
Thanks again
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-01-12, 18:13)JanM201 Wrote: Hi @latts9923,

Thank you very much for a wonderful mod & all the support you provide.Laugh

My ratings is working perfectly now. Just a question.
You said in post #50 "To get this to display correctly, you have to manually set your color for each star level to ffffffff (white)."
I did not do this because the colors looked fine to me. Do we still have to do this?

I'll await your feedback on the info button.
Thanks again

You bet! Glad you got it working. You can leave the colors as they are if you're OK with it.
Ok Thanks.

Sorry, one more thing I noticed when pressing left arrow & then up arrow for top list:

This is not right. What could have caused this?
(2017-01-12, 18:55)JanM201 Wrote: Ok Thanks.

Sorry, one more thing I noticed when pressing left arrow & then up arrow for top list:

This is not right. What could have caused this?

That appears to be a problem with your language file. I used resource.language.en_gb as the language on this version of the mod...I'll start using the US language file on the next update. If you're not using the "en_gb" language file, try that and see if it fixes your problem. Choose "English" as your language to switch to "en_gb".
@latts9923, priorize use en_gb (default in Kodi for all). If skin don´t have translation for any other language, continue appear correct string in english.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-01-12, 19:09)Wanilton Wrote: @latts9923, priorize use en_gb (default in Kodi for all). If skin don´t have translation for any other language, continue appear correct string in english.

Wanilton, are you saying you'd rather I use "en_gb" for my mods?
Yes, correct, allways use language default (en_gb).
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-01-12, 19:27)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, correct, allways use language default (en_gb).

Roger that...not a problem.
Thank you very much.

I extracted the language folder from Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis & replaced it.

Now showing correct again.

Just to be clear. I still have to manually set the color for each star level to ffffffff (white) in order for the colors to be correct?
(2017-01-12, 19:33)JanM201 Wrote: Thank you very much.

I extracted the language folder from Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis & replaced it.

Now showing correct again.

Just to be clear. I still have to manually set the color for each star level to ffffffff (white) in order for the colors to be correct?

Good deal...glad you got it working.

Concerning the star colors...to disable the "colordiffuse" that creates a colored tint on a star image, I set all the star level colors to white when using one of the custom stars I added. If you want to go back to one of the default MQ 7 stars, you can reset the stars and the color scheme will be restored.
Hi,

I set the color for each star level to ffffffff (white) & I finally see what you mean. Like it better than the colored ones, so sorted.

One final question. See pictures below:

Your M Critics is bold number & mine is not. Something I need to change?
(2017-01-12, 22:13)JanM201 Wrote: Hi,

I set the color for each star level to ffffffff (white) & I finally see what you mean. Like it better than the colored ones, so sorted.

One final question. See pictures below:

Your M Critics is bold number & mine is not. Something I need to change?

That was an addition to the Media Info Mod. Try adding the font from that download link and see if that fixes the problem...it looks like that's all it's missing.
No I've got that font in my fonts folder so must be something else.
(2017-01-12, 23:04)JanM201 Wrote: No I've got that font in my fonts folder so must be something else.

K...there's some code that needs changed for this to work as well. I'll get back with you when I can...I need to look at something for someone else first.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Holiday Mod v3.0 for Aeon MQ 72