• 10(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
(2017-01-04, 18:15)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 17:13)toutoune290 Wrote: Hi Manfeed,
are you working on a Spin version for Krypton ?
if you want testers Huh?

No, sorry, this time I'm working in a Spin Krypton version for Aeon Nox...

Manfeed you have a beautiful mod I hope you will change your mind and work on mq7 krypton too
Hello manfeed,

I have everything from your Spin Mod added to the Krypton Mod for MQ 7, but for some reason the Shelf3D and Magazine3D views in Music won't display. They are in the list to choose from, but when I select one they don't appear in the scrolling list at the top of the screen.

What's even stranger is I tried this on your Spin Mod for Jarvis and I get the same result. I hardly ever play music with KODI, so I've never noticed this problem before. I tried a fresh install of the Spin Mod and I still can't enable these two views.

Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this problem?
(2017-01-10, 01:50)latts9923 Wrote: ... I tried a fresh install of the Spin Mod and I still can't enable these two views...

Sorry, but if you can't enable those views in Jarvis with a fresh install of my Spin mod I'm at a loss... I would concentrate in figuring out the reason why you can't see them in my mod, since the reason must be the same in yours... magazine 3d is only for artists, and shelf 3d for artists and albums... you also must have the music scanned to your database...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Work fine for me, probably how say manfeed, you need scraper items for have database populate with info.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-01-10, 02:26)manfeed Wrote: Sorry, but if you can't enable those views in Jarvis with a fresh install of my Spin mod I'm at a loss... I would concentrate in figuring out the reason why you can't see them in my mod, since the reason must be the same in yours... magazine 3d is only for artists, and shelf 3d for artists and albums... you also must have the music scanned to your database...

(2017-01-10, 02:31)Wanilton Wrote: Work fine for me, probably how say manfeed, you need scraper items for have database populate with info.

Well I'll be darned...that's what it was. Easy enough...I like those kinds of fixes. Haha. Thanks gents!
"Failed to install artwork downloader" "a dependency failed" and yes, i have installed skin info service first.
- A new way to navigate Shelf3D view for big libraries or less powerful devices: When in Shelf3D view hit arrow down twice and you will see this:

......here you can browse quickly with arrow keys and Up and Down page keys... when you get to the chosen one you can start playing it hitting enter key or go back to Shelf3D view hitting back key.

I've tried this, but it's not working for me. I've hit the down arrow twice but I don't get the screen you are showing.

Any help appreciated.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-01-19, 13:38)JanM201 Wrote: I've tried this, but it's not working for me. I've hit the down arrow twice but I don't get the screen you are showing.

Any help appreciated.

Sorry, but there's nothing I can help you with... When in Shelf3D view if you hit arrow down you go to the scrolling bar to faster navigation, hit arrow down once again and you'll go to that view... simple like that...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks @manfeed. I do get the scrolling bar but not the screen. I'll try again later today.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Take into account that you have to be in Jarvis and using the link of the first post. If you are using other mod for Krypton maybe its not implemented, I dont know...
I LOVE this addition. The tweaks are perfect along with latt's multimod..... This is all I gotta say. Please keep up this amazing work!!

(2017-01-10, 01:50)latts9923 Wrote: Hello manfeed,

I have everything from your Spin Mod added to the Krypton Mod for MQ 7, but for some reason the Shelf3D and Magazine3D views in Music won't display. They are in the list to choose from, but when I select one they don't appear in the scrolling list at the top of the screen.

What's even stranger is I tried this on your Spin Mod for Jarvis and I get the same result. I hardly ever play music with KODI, so I've never noticed this problem before. I tried a fresh install of the Spin Mod and I still can't enable these two views.

Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Hello latts9923 and manfeed,
Any luck enabling shelf3D and Magazine3D views in music on Krypton ?
Looking forward for these views on the next krypton mod ver. of emiralles.
Hello,

I tried this mod today and I like it very much! It really adds a lot of eye candy to a good looking skin already. I have noticed a couple of issues tho. It seems that when playing a song and if I open the settings dialog from the OSD menu and change the background type, when I exit out of that menu and go back to the song, the lyrics disappear and do not come back until I stop the song, exit out of party mode, then go back into party mode. If only happens if I change the background type. I guess it's not a big issue since I'm not changing the background often, but on initial setup it was confusing behavior.

The 2nd thing is that when in shelf3d view for music artists, I do not get the animated cd. I do have cd artwork in my music collection... I set the path to the root music folder in the skin using a nfs path. That wouldn't matter would it? All other artwork displays fine.

thx
(2017-01-23, 02:02)leejk Wrote: Hello,

I tried this mod today and I like it very much! It really adds a lot of eye candy to a good looking skin already. I have noticed a couple of issues tho. It seems that when playing a song and if I open the settings dialog from the OSD menu and change the background type, when I exit out of that menu and go back to the song, the lyrics disappear and do not come back until I stop the song, exit out of party mode, then go back into party mode. If only happens if I change the background type. I guess it's not a big issue since I'm not changing the background often, but on initial setup it was confusing behavior.

The 2nd thing is that when in shelf3d view for music artists, I do not get the animated cd. I do have cd artwork in my music collection... I set the path to the root music folder in the skin using a nfs path. That wouldn't matter would it? All other artwork displays fine.

thx

Thanks! In shelf3d view for music artists there's no cd to be shown, that's normal... each artist can have several albums, so the cd is only shown in albums view.
(2017-01-22, 12:15)Dave.B Wrote: Hello latts9923 and manfeed,
Any luck enabling shelf3D and Magazine3D views in music on Krypton ?
Looking forward for these views on the next krypton mod ver. of emiralles.

Yes, those views should work just fine in Krypton...it was my error. Check post #140 above.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10