• 101(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2018-01-07, 17:38)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2018-01-07, 14:31)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73 

If you've installed emiralles' v1.4.0.10 and the Multi-Mod, all you need to do then is uninstall Wanilton's version and you should be fine.
Sorry @latts9923, but I don't understand what you mean.... I think not having installed Wanilton's version (or at least not consciously Tongue).
Please see below what I have currently installled on my Kodi from the skin point of view
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ge2iui85o4c66l...8.png?dl=0
I don't see any Wanilton's version of the skin

Could you be so kind to suggest me how to unistall what you mean? Smile

Tks in advance

It may still be installed but just disabled.

Check if its there by going to addons--> my addons.
(2018-01-07, 20:36)the_bo Wrote:
(2018-01-07, 17:38)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2018-01-07, 14:31)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73 

If you've installed emiralles' v1.4.0.10 and the Multi-Mod, all you need to do then is uninstall Wanilton's version and you should be fine.
Sorry @latts9923, but I don't understand what you mean.... I think not having installed Wanilton's version (or at least not consciously Tongue).
Please see below what I have currently installled on my Kodi from the skin point of view
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ge2iui85o4c66l...8.png?dl=0
I don't see any Wanilton's version of the skin

Could you be so kind to suggest me how to unistall what you mean? Smile

Tks in advance    

It may still be installed but just disabled.

Check if its there by going to addons--> my addons.    
Unfortunately not... only Mod version is installed and enabled
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uy5kpzyg4cb05f...8.png?dl=0

Anyway, following the steps below, I believe that the MQ 7 Wanilton's version couldn't likely be installed on my PC... Furthermore only Emiralles Mod can be really installed into Kodi (Add-ons/Install from zip file menu), Latts9923 Mod files just overwrite already present files or add some new ones into the right folders of Emiralles Mod installation folder!

I unistalled all (..\AppData\Roaming\Kodi folder included)... so I started from scratch
I installed kodi-17.6-Krypton-x86.exe
I installed the new "skin helper service" and "skin helper widgets" Add-ons from Marcelveldt Repository
I installed from zip file last emiralles Mod 1.4.0.10 from Here
I installed "Skin-Theme AEON MQ" Add-on
I installed your Mod (01/02/18) coping the content of your archive in the relative folders from here Multi-Mod for Krypton Mod (installation from zip file is not possible, only copy&paste)
Same image as your isue......
stop bumping same problem.....
You change something, now kodi have trouble with texture..

Solution:
install resource.images.studios.coloured
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/re...-0.0.8.zip
start Kodi......
change studio icon in coloured
restart kodi (2 times )
and after that you can set defadault icon for studio (white).
All size will be correct.This is texture isue
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hey latts! No issues, just a question: With Last Jedi out, are there any plans to update your Star Wars mod? Maybe add a BB-8/BB-9E chasing R2 or something? Just curious is all.
Hi latts,

See picture:

How to get this view?
I'm only getting this view:

As you can see I'm also missing that information. The 4 movies doesn't show up like the 1st picture. Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2018-01-08, 21:32)Angelinas Wrote: Image
Same image as your isue......
stop bumping same problem.....
You change something, now kodi have trouble with texture..

Solution:
install resource.images.studios.coloured
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/re...-0.0.8.zip
start Kodi......
change studio icon in coloured
restart kodi (2 times )
and after that you can set defadault icon for studio (white).
All size will be correct.This is texture isue
Hi @Angelinas,
glad to know that a possible solution for my issue could be available, unfortunately I had no luck in changing studio icons in colored first and in white later... I don't know how to do it with this Mod.

After having installed (enabled too) the Add-on, I thought to go into the SKIN SETTINGS/ICONS AND IMAGES menu. There, I tried to add STUDIO ICONS - COLOURED to the MEDIA FLAGS - ICONS option selecting "Get more...", but no luck. I don't know where else to find other places into SKIN SETTINGS where changing colored studio icons  Sad

EDIT: what I have install is resource.images.mediaicons.coloured. Then I chosed it as an option of MEDIA FLAGS - ICONS menu item. After a Kodi reboot the media bar has now all info displayed coloured in the right position (only the coloured version of flag_subtitle.png  is not displayed). Now I come back to SKIN SETTINGS/ICONS AND IMAGES select again the skin default (white version) and the media bar has now all info displayed white YEAH!!!
Unfortunately my experience is that it lasts until next kodi reboot Sad If no definitive solution is available I will continue using my workaround!

I hope this bug will be solved in next kodi releases
@RonnieG3 

Dude, after The Last Jedi debacle I may remove the Star Wars Mod altogether.  Disney has RUINED Star Wars!

I can look at adding BB-8.
@JanM201 

Are your Alien movies in separate sub folders?
Update #47

ImageMusic rating star color diffuse
The color diffuse for the rating stars in music was not working. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.

ImageFocus surround in KodiFlix
The focus surround in KodiFlix was not positioned correctly if you had "Center List" enabled. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug.

ImageEnable/disable discart and clearart in Video OSD
Per MB1968's request, I added the "Media Info in OSD Menu" control in Skin Settings to the discart and clearart of the Video OSD.

ImageRecord labels in Music Visualization
I updated the record label code for layouts 3,4,6 and 7. I'm still looking at good spots to add record labels for the other views. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.

ImageNew rating star for Layouts 5 and 3D in Music
I updated the album rating star for layouts 5 and 3D to show a 1-10 rating.

Download
01-09-18 update
(2018-01-10, 02:09)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201 

Are your Alien movies in separate sub folders?
All my movies are in separate folders under Movies. As you can see in the 1st picture gotham_x had the exact same problem a few posts back.
Maybe it was the way our sets were scraped. I used Ember.
Thanks for the fixes and for adding my request.
I've seen The Last Jedi yesterday. The weakest part of the saga in my humble opinion. But the IMAX screen and 3D effects keeps me surprising. So beautiful.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

hey latts great work as always,Keep up the good work, Im on jarvis and was wondering what i need to change to get it to work with fanart code to display rain or sun or clouds, i know it must be string is equal to fanart code but i just cant figure it out, any help much appreciated thnxxx
Hey latts,

Please see picture below:

This is a 4K movie. Why is the 4K case not displaying? As you can see my bluray cases are displaying perfect.
Your help is appreciated Huh
Nevermind i figured it out it was StringCompare() to get it working for jarvis...Awesome mod mate
Hi again Nevermind i figured it out it was StringCompare() to get it to show on Jarvis...Awesome Mods mate..:-)
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4