• 147(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@followtheants

Are you having these animation problems on an Android device? I have some animation problems on my FireTV due to the fact that I loaded KODI with my gaming controller.
@mhaaland

I'll take a look at that. You're welcome!
@tad61

Doh! Good catch! I did some housecleaning to some of the files, and for some reason I removed those from includes.xml. They're now added again and will be part of the next update.
@thesnodger

If you want to post an updated Textures file on the thread that's fine with me.
(2018-11-27, 22:04)MB1968 Wrote: @latts9923
Can you increase the height of the (blue)progress bar please?

I'll see what I can do.

(2018-11-28, 01:42)MB1968 Wrote: Yes it's working. Thanks. Can you apply the changes also to the List3D views?

Good deal...you're welcome! I'll see if I can make the same change to the List3D views.
@wints

Are you using the Right List view? If so, did you accidentally enable the "REMOVE AWARDS" button in the Top Menu?
(2018-11-28, 02:39)latts9923 Wrote: @thesnodger

If you want to post an updated Textures file on the thread that's fine with me.
 @JanM201 
There you go, don't forget to rename/backup your old one first in case you need to revert back:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RCql5T...Ct77Tb3H_K
(2018-11-28, 02:45)latts9923 Wrote: @wints

Are you using the Right List view? If so, did you accidentally enable the "REMOVE AWARDS" button in the Top Menu?
Yeah using the" RIGHT LIST VIEW" and no I didn't enable the "REMOVE AWARDS" button in the pullldown menu, thanks
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

@thesnodger 
Thank you very much. Can you please guide me how to use this file. I'm a newby when it comes to xbt files.
I know it's got something to do with the Kodi Texture Tool.
Thanks Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@wints

OK...just checking. How about the Skin Helper Service addon? Are you using the latest v1.1.24?
(2018-11-28, 10:55)JanM201 Wrote: @thesnodger 
Thank you very much. Can you please guide me how to use this file. I'm a newby when it comes to xbt files.
I know it's got something to do with the Kodi Texture Tool.
Thanks Rofl
 @JanM201
The Kodi texture tool is only needed if you want to change the contents inside the file, the file provided has already been updated.

All you have to do is replace your current file with this one and you should see the cover change right away.
(2018-11-28, 20:27)thesnodger Wrote: All you have to do is replace your current file with this one and you should see the cover change right away.
After a restart of Kodi.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-11-28, 14:22)latts9923 Wrote: @wints

OK...just checking. How about the Skin Helper Service addon? Are you using the latest v1.1.24?
 Yeah mate just checked I'm using v1.1.24
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2018-11-28, 20:28)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-11-28, 20:27)thesnodger Wrote: All you have to do is replace your current file with this one and you should see the cover change right away.
After a restart of Kodi. 
@Karellen 

Sorry yeah. That seemed so obvious to me I didn't include it.
(2018-11-27, 03:19)mhaaland Wrote: Minor bug in the Music layout #7.  The end time of a song doesn't have quite enough room to display correctly.  Thanks for all you do.  Love the skin.

ImageImage

Check to see if you have the font "modern_mainmenu.ttf" in the fonts folder of the skin. That should be the font that is displayed for the duration.
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4