Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Update #31

Image Titles Shadow/Glow
The Font Shadow/Glow option is now available to use on Titles. Since we're nearing the 4th of July, I figured I'd go ahead and switch to the Independence Day setup. I made the font red, the shadow white, and added a 50% blue glow. Thanks for that tip Ruk12345! By the way, the vertical menu is growing on me. Haha. Oh...speaking of Independence Day, I added the animated fireworks to the Music and Movie Library views.

Image Temperature font fix
While I was adding the Titles shadow/glow option, I noticed that there was code that included "original size". As long as I've been using this skin, I didn't realize what that was referring to until I looked through the settings. Under the Options Menu in Skin Settings, the first radio button is titled "Original Size in RSS, Date, Weather, and Library". When I disabled that setting, I realized that it increased the size of the font for the time and weather, but the temp was missing from the horizontal menu. To make a long story short, I added some code that fixed this problem. An example of the larger font is in the picture above.

Image Music Layout7 update
Dave.B asked that I move the song title and album info to the left a little in Layout7 because it was overlapping the artist art. Done! I can't really do anything with the banner...if I move it to the left it will overlap the rating stars.

Download
06-06-17 update

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - by latts9923 - 2017-06-07, 03:45
RE: Ratings not working - by Edworld - 2018-12-08, 21:42
RE: Ratings not working - by vbat99 - 2018-12-08, 22:07
RE: Ratings not working - by Karellen - 2018-12-08, 22:23
RE: Ratings not working - by Hitcher - 2018-12-08, 23:23
RE: Ratings not working - by Karellen - 2018-12-08, 23:58
RE: Ratings not working - by mataus19 - 2018-12-18, 02:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4