• 67(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@latts9923 one more quick thing bud..is the widget dvd art not available anymore ,I remember widgets on movie used to show dvd art but I don't get that anymore...TIA
Do you mean from this widget view?

@latts I am using shelf3d but my watched symbols are not showing, they are shown when i
press the info button

thanks rew88
@latts9923 yes from widget view...it used to show disc art when scrolling through widgets from your movie library
@rew88

Hmm...make sure you have all the files from Update #33. That should be all you need.
@Jay19802005

I don't mess with the widgets much, so I never saw the disc art on that view. This worked on earlier versions of MQ7?
@latts9923, yes have disc art.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton

Thanks bud...I figured out what the problem was.

@Jay19802005

I got the disc art to display on the widget view...

The fix will be included in the next update.
Update #35

Image 4K HDR media flag
Per movie78's request, I added a 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) media flag. This will display on the default and PosterZoom Views. In order for this flag to display, your video must contain "hdr" in the file name (e.g. Movie (2017).hdr.mkv). I created a white icon that is located in the Textures file of the MQ 7 Skin, as well as a color icon that is located in the Textures file of the Addon resource.images.mediaicons.coloured. Both Texture files are included in this update (the colored mediaicon update is a separate download).

ImageDisc art for Widget Views
I fixed the problem where the video disc art was not showing in the Widget Views. Thanks to Jay19802005 for reporting this bug.

Download
07-15-17 update
Colored Mediaicons update
@latts9923 your the motha#$&in man
LOL...thanks Jay19802005.
I just fixed another bug...on the PosterZoom View, the 4K video case wasn't showing on the smaller "unfocused" cases when using the new 4K HDR icon. I'll include this fix in the next update.
@latts9923 I selected auto to get the logos at the bottom but still nothing appears
(2017-07-15, 05:42)latts9923 Wrote: @rew88

Hmm...make sure you have all the files from Update #33. That should be all you need.

hi have updated to latest fix shelf 3d seems to be only one with no watched marker

cheers rew88
@Jay19802005

Try Always Visible and see if they work.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4