• 88(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@lathie

You could try manually copying all the files in the 1080i folder of your zipped download of the skin to your 1080i folder under skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod and see if that makes the skin available to use again.  If not, I think you'll have to just delete the skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod folder and re-install the skin.
Delete
@latts  I got the skin back by doing just that , but now when i get in the context menu and go to manage i no longer get the opition to choose fanart , poster , cdart etc why could that be and i also don't get the ratings no more IMBD,METACRITICS,etc ....Thanks for always replying back
@lathie

You bet bud...I'm here to help if I can.  Are you talking about the "Get Logo/Clearart" buttons missing when you click Manage?
@latts   It  was Manage then Select Artwork to download but i figured it out .Thanks again
(2017-11-23, 01:06)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-04, 00:00)latts9923 Wrote: Thanks to Jumpy73's other request to add discart to the music widgets or I might have never noticed there was a problem.  By the way...I'm still working on adding the discart.  I still can't figure out why it only displays for movie widgets.
Solved :-)))))) It was simply an option into configuration settings of the adds-on "skin helper service widgets". SETTINGS/MUSIC/ENABLE ARTWORK LOOKUP = TRUE (default value =  FALSE)
Hope this help other guys with the same issue  

Hi latts9923... Hope not being your nightmare with my requests Smile

As I stated above I thought that issue was solved. In fact this is the case for default widgets based on music albums (ex. ALBUMS - Random, ALBUMS - Recommended, etc...). For my specific music library needs, I created a node based on a music smart-playlist (all music genres except a specific list of genres). I selected the custom audio node in the widget list, so the smart-playlist appears above the MUSIC main menu.
Unfortunately NO DISC ART is displayed in this case

I know you are focusing on a new movies layout, but do you think this issue could be addressed in a quick way or you could task on this?

Tks in advance
(2017-11-26, 13:00)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 01:06)Jumpy73 Wrote: Solved :-)))))) It was simply an option into configuration settings of the adds-on "skin helper service widgets". SETTINGS/MUSIC/ENABLE ARTWORK LOOKUP = TRUE (default value =  FALSE)
Hope this help other guys with the same issue   

Hi latts9923... Hope not being your nightmare with my requests Smile

As I stated above I thought that issue was solved. In fact this is the case for default widgets based on music albums (ex. ALBUMS - Random, ALBUMS - Recommended, etc...). For my specific music library needs, I created a node based on a music smart-playlist (all music genres except a specific list of genres). I selected the custom audio node in the widget list, so the smart-playlist appears above the MUSIC main menu.
Unfortunately NO DISC ART is displayed in this case

I know you are focusing on a new movies layout, but do you think this issue could be addressed in a quick way or you could task on this?

Tks in advance  
  Good deal!  I forgot to reply when you said you figured it out.  I'll take a look at the music playlist.
@Jumpy73

I see the discart now for music widgets, so I created a Smart Playlist and added that as a widget under Music.  I didn't see the discart either, so I created a Video Playlist and added that under Movies.  Of course...I see the movie discart.  I'm looking through the code, but nothing stands out at the moment.  I'll continue to investigate.
@latts Is there a way to clear out all artwork and start over  I only ask cause it seems artwork downloader doesn't seem to be adding poster and Cdart
(2017-11-24, 19:14)Slayer1982 Wrote:
(2017-11-24, 01:57)Jumpy73 Wrote: cashing... could it be the answer to my question? How can I delete the ratings cache? Is it possible to reload the rating info after the firt time?
I use .nfo files for adding movies to media library, so probably if I've not rating info into .nfo file I will never have new rating info for movies, even if before I've cleaned the media library and then reloaded the movies. Could it be right?  
try deleting simplecache.db located in addon_data\script.module.simplecache, it might solve your issue. 

After deleting simplecache.db, what should I do? Do I have to reload movie library or what?

Tks in advance for your suggestion. I will do that asap
@lathie

You can enable the "Overwrite all existing Artwork" (or something to that effect) option in Artwork Downloader.  Then run Artwork Downloader and see if that fixes your problem.  I've noticed sometimes that Artwork Downloader doesn't download the disc image...I just have to download it manually.
@latts Thank you i will give it a try
@latts have you poked around Leia much? Kinda curious how bad adaptation of your mod/skin will be. I’ll be honest I wing upgrade to v18 unless I can rock your mod 😜
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@latts9923 how are you bro ?
Is there a chance to fix the overlap in 3d v.2 as shown below and still have all the information (albums list + album review). I thought of a rotation between the two, each one will get few seconds.
Thanx
@Ruk12345

I haven't messed with Leia yet, but I think after I'm done porting this KodiFlix View to the Multi-Mod I'm going to look at porting MQ 7 and the Multi-Mod to Leia.
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4