• 99(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@grimmace92 

You betcha!
@gotham_x 

I'm a little closer to getting the extrafanart working for Sets.  I got it to display the extrafanart of the movies in the Set.
Very good that you are working on it in finding a solution for extrafanart1 and MQ7. We can not wait to hear from you.
(2017-12-29, 19:42)latts9923 Wrote: Per Jumpy73's request, the track list in the Rightlist View while viewing albums will now only display 13 tracks instead of 14 so that the track name is not visible through the CD art.
ImageRight List album/song rating info
Now it works... tks a lot
(2017-12-29, 19:42)latts9923 Wrote: Per Jumpy73's request, I've changed the code for ratings in the Rightlist View. It will now show on a scale of 0-10 instead of 0-5. I also removed the default rating star that was at the bottom of the Music browser since it used a 5 star rating.
Unfortunately I don't see what was expected... I supposed to see rating info with 0-5 scale modified into a rating info with 0-10 scale (simplier than create new rating stars images for 0-5 scale) for Album view, Song views and for music widget in Music Main menu
Please see screenshot below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwncqyz5vb26am...7.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5idy1e0m0do76...2.jpg?dl=0

Then...

Did you have any luck for the following old issues?

1) Text and images in the media flags bar don't appear properly (language flags for audio tracks and subtitles seem to be displayed properly, only audio channels number icons are wrong positioned)... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mme1ufbaxw7gtj...0.png?dl=0

3)
No discart for music album widgets based on smart-playlist. All stuff works for default music album widgets (ie ALBUMS - Random, ALBUMS - Recommended, etc...)

Really tks in advance for your work
Update #46

ImageKodiFlix scrollbar
The page scrollbar wasn't displaying in KodiFlix if you had the Showart View enabled. Thanks to tad61 for reporting the bug.

ImageAdded support for Icons and Images Addons
I added the code to support the optional Movie Genre Fanart Addons as well as Music Genre Fanart Addons. I also added the code to support the newer blue, orange and purple themes. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

ImageResume and watched flags in KodiFlix
I updated the code for the watched and resume flags in KodiFlix. They now display in the upper right corner.

ImageDuration for sets in Shelf3D View
The duration info for sets was not working in Shelf3D.

ImageExtendedInfo Script
I updated the code to fix the ExtendedInfo Script in the context menu. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug. You may have to follow this step as well.

ImagePosterList View
I fixed a problem with the media flags not displaying correctly in the PosterList View. Thanks to tad61 for reporting the bug.

ImageExtrafanart for sets
I added some code to display movie extrafanart for sets. Your set will now display extrafanart from all the movies in the set.

ImageWeather Effects
I added a title to the Weather Effects.

ImageNew animation for sets in RightList View
There is a new animation for sets in the RightList View. This work was done by the_bo. It was part of the 12-29-17 update and I forgot to give him credit. Nice work sir!

Download
01-02-18 update
@Jumpy73 

You bet!  I'll take another look at the rating info.  I am still unable to reproduce the problem from #1 and I still can't get #3 to work yet.
Hi Latts,

Thank you so much for all the hard work that you've put into this incredible skin mode. It's very much appreciated.
(2018-01-03, 02:18)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73 

You bet!  I'll take another look at the rating info.  I am still unable to reproduce the problem from #1 and I still can't get #3 to work yet.
I'm confident you will find a solution for issues #1 and 3# soon... I will stay tuned on this Tongue

Very nice the support of looping the movies fanarts for movie set... I image the last step will be the support of extrafanart1.jpg
I tested the KODIFLIX view and I don't know if you can reproduce these issues for Boxset view:
 a) MOVIE SET CASES menu is available only if CENTER LIST or CENTER FOCUS options are disabled --> no possible to see discs for movie set for these alternative views 
 b) If CENTER LIST option is enabled the Focus Surround image (animated or not) is disaligned to the boxset

Hope this help
@tad61

You betcha sir!
@Jumpy73

Yeah, the Movie Set Cases animation is only available when Center List and Center Focus is disabled.  I can look at trying to get it to work for all three.

I'll take a look at the focus surround when Center List is enabled.  I forgot about checking that.  Thanks for letting me know!
(2018-01-03, 02:18)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73 

I found the solution regarding the problem #1... I would be grateful if you could include them in the next release Smile

please find below the step by step files modification list:
 - open SkinSettings.xml file
    + modify rows:
          3876, <left>-74</left> --> <left>8</left>
          3912, <left>70</left> --> <left>153</left>
  - open includes.xml file
    + modify rows:
          2455, <left>-78</left> --> <left>5</left>
          2492, <left>67</left> --> <left>150</left>
          2696, <left>-75</left> --> <left>8</left>
          2733, <left>70</left> --> <left>153</left>
          2770, <left>215</left> --> <left>297</left>
          3199, <left>-75</left> --> <left>8</left>
          3236, <left>70</left> --> <left>153</left>
          3273, <left>215</left> --> <left>297</left>

- open IncludesMenuWidgets.xml file
    + modify rows from 3207 onward (I don't have programming skills enough to do modifications alone) Tongue
Hi Latss, thanks for the fixes. I've found a couple of small issues. Not sure if they are bugs.
- Is there a workaround to disable the spinning discart above the Menubar (M)? Disabling discart for the pause screen, seems to have no effect for the menubar (M).

- When a video is playing in the background (TAB), I can only hear the sound. There is no small video screen with controls beneath it on my side. Can you confirm this?

- Please add Files to your submenu. Can you see a backround/fanart when selecting Files from the submenu?

Regards
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@Jumpy73 

If I make the changes you propose it moves all my icons to the right and they overlap.  I wish I could duplicate this problem you're having, but all my media flags are in the correct position.  Can anyone else duplicate this problem he's having?
@MB1968

I added that discart and clearart to the menu bar some time back.  I can look at adding the pause screen discart control to it.

I see the same behavior when I play a video in the background. The smaller video does show on the main menu.

I'll take a look at the submenu.
Thanks Latts. I'll wait patiently for the next update. The option to disable discart and clearart above the menubar would be nice. I prefer not to see them when pressing M or playing YouTube video's.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

• 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4