• 120(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
It's working fine now. Thanks. I didn't notice that Angelinas and you posted a new message after my last visit when I posted my message.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968

I'm lost...you're using the same code as I am and it works for you but not for me. I'll take a look for the 100th time later when I get home.
I'm lost too hahaha. But it's still not perfect... When I select a a song directly from the list on the left side, the title remains white. It should be blue according to my color settings.

Windows 11 Pro

Hello, I use the scrapbook for FILMEWEB films from Poland. When I add a new movie to the film library, scraper does not search, I do not see new added movies. What will you advise? I do not know English, forgive me
@Poland

Are you talking about the Filmweb Addon? I'm not familiar with it...the forum thread has been dead since 2015.
(2018-03-20, 14:05)latts9923 Wrote: @Poland

Are you talking about the Filmweb Addon? I'm not familiar with it...the forum thread has been dead since 2015.
 yes FILMWEB where should I seek help?
I'm very lost.  I've tried deleting the simplecache.db file as has been suggested and acquired a free OMDB API key placing it in the metadata section of the manage dependencies option, but still no luck.  Do I need a particular build for this to work?
I should also add that after doing the highlighted steps it does show the IMDtop250 marker for videos in that category when browsing through the titles.
(2018-03-20, 17:41)Caped Crusader Wrote: I'm very lost.  I've tried deleting the simplecache.db file as has been suggested and acquired a free OMDB API key placing it in the metadata section of the manage dependencies option, but still no luck.  Do I need a particular build for this to work?
 Make sure you are using the latest beta skin helper service.

The skin helper from the kodi repo is outdated i believe.
Thanks the_bo.  I believe I already have the latest beta skin helper version from marcelveldt's repository, but will double check.  If it doesn't work maybe I will try recreating the installation on another device, and if that succeeds I will just start from scratch and do a fresh install to see if that works. Smile
Update #52

Dialogue Video Info screen
I fixed a bug on the Dialogue Video Info screen. If you had "Logo as Title" enabled and "Banner" selected for "Dialogue Top Art", the banner would not display if the clearlogo was missing. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

KodiFlixTV boxsets
I fixed the code for boxsets in KodiFlixTV. It was not displaying the studio icon on the boxset case. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug.

Rotten Tomatoes media flag
I fixed a bug where the Rotten Tomatoes media flag was displayed when sets were enabled or when using KodiFlixTV. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

Hide Info radio button
I changed the Hide Info radio button label for KodiFlixTV to "HIDE TV SHOW INFO" instead of "HIDE MOVIE INFO".

KodiFlixTV title label
I fixed a bug in KodiFlixTV where the title label was displaying the wrong text when "Show Logo" was enabled.

List3Dv2 thumbback
I fixed a bug in List3Dv2 where the tracklist and duration was visible when a thumbback image was available in album view. Thanks to Asiapentti for reporting the bug.

Selected track in track list for RightList album view
This fix is only half way there. I added some includes (suggested by Angelinas) to the track list in the RightList album view to fix a problem reported by MB1968. Right now the selected track will change to your colorheader setting only if you go to the track view, select a track, and return to the album view. I'm still working with Angelinas to get this working properly. Thanks to Angelinas for the assistance.

Rotten Tomatoes flag for KodiFlix
Per grimmace92's request, I added a fresh and certified fresh image to the Rotten Tomatoes media flag for Kodiflix.

KodiFlixTV TV Show title
Per MB1968's request, I added some code to KodiFlixTV to show the title of a TV Show when you are viewing seasons and there is no logo available when "Show Logo" is enabled.

KodiFlix watched flag
Per MB1968's request, I changed the code for the KodiFlix watched flag so that it also displays for sets.

Disc art for music smart playlists
I added Angelinas' code for menu widgets that displays the disc art for music smart playlists. Thanks to Angelinas for the code!

TV Show cast list for widgets
I added Angelinas' code for menu widgets that displays the TV Show cast list. Thanks to Angelinas for the code!

Rating code for the Music Info screen
Per Jumpy73's request, I changed the rating code for the Music Info screen to show a rating of 0-10 instead of 0-5. This has also been applied to the LowList and RightList View. Thanks to Angelinas for the code!

Remove tagline option for RightList View
Per AnthonyJS02's request, I added a new "REMOVE TAGLINE" option to the Top Menu under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW" submenu. This will enable/disable the tagline in the RightList View.

Disc art animation for RightList View
The disc art was hiding song titles if the track list had more than 10 tracks, so I added an animation to the disc art for the album view in the RightList View. The disc art will fade out when you move over to the track list and fade in again when you move back to the album list.

Hide studio/logo for boxsets option in KodiFlix & KodiFlixTV
Per nomnom27's request, I added a new "HIDE STUDIO/LOGO FOR BOXSETS" option to the Top Menu for KodiFlix & KodiFlixTV.

Download
03-21-18 update
Thanks for the update. KodiFlixTV view is missing here. I have enabled it, but it doesn't appear anymore in the top menu where I can select it. I'm using RightListView as alternative.
Windows 11 Pro

Update #53

ImageKodiFlixTV fix
I got in a hurry on that last KodiFlixTV update. Sorry about that. Thanks to MB1968 for pointing it out.

Download
03-21-18 update #2
@ Latts9923

Hi mate i am having a big time getting sheld3d music to work i have tried every versions of mods and it wont display tracks or durations, and when cover spins there's nothing on back except spin cover no tracks or durations either, just wondering if you know of this problem and how to fix, i even tried aeon mq7 mod from brazil forum and the same thing, Thanks in advance mate..
Thanks for the quickfix. No need to hurry mate, we'll wait patiently when you're done.
Windows 11 Pro

• 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4