• 123(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Hi @latts9923  any chance you have a link to the alphabet scrollbar png files in your kodiflix code below.

Would like to add it to my mod.

Cheers
Code:
<control type="image">
                <left>450</left>
                <top>883</top>
                <width>1097</width>
                <height>58</height>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="80" time="50" condition="Control.HasFocus(6019)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,60" time="50" condition="Control.HasFocus(6019) + [Container.Content(sets) | ListItem.IsCollection]">Conditional</animation>
                <texture>views/directory/sbl_backround.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]</colordiffuse>
                <visible>Control.HasFocus(6019) + Skin.HasSetting(AlphabetScrollbar)</visible>
            </control>

<control type="panel" id="6019">
                <onup>800</onup>
                <ondown>6060</ondown>
                <left>460</left>
                <top>892</top>
                <width>1188</width>
                <height>100%</height>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="50" condition="!Control.HasFocus(6019)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,60" time="50" condition="Control.HasFocus(6019) + [Container.Content(sets) | ListItem.IsCollection]">Conditional</animation>
                <itemlayout height="41" width="40">
                    <!--control type="label">
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
                        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="20" time="0" condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(NotAvailable))">Conditional</animation>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">
                        <textcolor>blue</textcolor>
                        <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,Container.ListItem.SortLetter)</visible>
                    </control-->
                    <control type="image">
                        <texture>views/directory/1/$INFO[ListItem.Label].png</texture>
                        <colordiffuse>white</colordiffuse>
                        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="20" time="0" condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(NotAvailable))">Conditional</animation>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                        <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.Label,Container.ListItem.SortLetter)</visible>
                    </control>
                </itemlayout>
                <focusedlayout height="41" width="40">
                    <!--control type="label">
                        <textcolor>green</textcolor>
                    </control-->
                    <control type="image">
                    </control>
                </focusedlayout>
                <content>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=alphabet&amp;reload=$INFO[Container.NumItems]</content>
            </control>
        </control>
(2018-03-27, 03:54)latts9923 Wrote:  I have all of this working now.  I had to add some code to get the music widgets to show different ratings than the video, but it all seems to be working.  It will be part of the next update.

Thanks a lot Wink
@the_bo

Hello sir! If you download this update you will have all the images for the alphabet scrollbar in the media folder.
@latts9923

Yes mate should have been more clearer the shelf3dm fix code, sorry late reply had family issues..
@Latts, if you open the music info dialogue screen for an artist, there's a button "Get Filmography Artist". After pressing this button, Kodi remains buffering on my Android box. I can only end this by quitting Kodi. I guess it's not an skin issue but probably an Extenfed Info bug or an outdated script. Can you confirm this behaviour on your Windows machine? If so maybe its better to replace this button for another function, or remove it.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2018-03-28, 04:18)latts9923 Wrote: @the_bo

Hello sir! If you download this update you will have all the images for the alphabet scrollbar in the media folder.
 Cheers latts that worked a treat Smile

Is there a way to prevent the "Please wait" message from showing when you select a letter from the alphabet, or is it handled by skin helper?

As it usually only takes a second to switch to the letter the please wait message may not be really necessary.

Thanks again
@Mmatty1

No worries. To see the code, open IncludesMusic.xml and find...
Code:
<include name="Trackl">
<param name="ordert" />
<param name="fontt" />
<definition>
<control type="textbox">
<left>3</left>
<top>127</top>
<width>355</width>
<height>416</height>
<align>left</align>
<aligny>top</aligny>
<textcolor>ffd4d4d4</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<visible>String.EndsWith(ListItem.DBID,$PARAM[ordert]) + Container.Content(albums)</visible>
<font>$PARAM[fontt]</font>
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(Album.Songs.TrackList)][CR][CR] $LOCALIZE[180]: $INFO[Window(home).Property(Album.Songs.Duration)]</label>
</control>
</definition>
</include>

The line "<visible>String.EndsWith(ListItem.DBID,$PARAM[ordert]) + Container.Content(albums)</visible>" is the code I changed.
@MB1968

I'll take a look at that.
@the_bo

I'll take a look at that...I bet it's handled by skin helper.
@MB1968

The extendedinfo script works for me when I click on the "GET FILMOGRAPHY ARTIST" button. I am using v5.6.0 of the extendedinfo script.
I finally have a fix for the "DIALOGUE TOP ART" bug. This thing wore me out. I've tested every possible option I could think of between missing clearlogo, clearart and banner. I should have an update posted later this evening.
UPDATE #55

ImageDiscart for music widgets
Per Jumpy73's request, I updated the code for discart in music widgets to the latest that Angelinas provided.

ImageLowList music rating star
I updated the rating star code in the LowList view for music. The star was not displaying. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug.

ImageRightList music rating star
I updated the rating star code in the RightList view for music. The star was not using the color diffuse. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug.

ImageDIALOGUE TOP ART
I updated the code again for the "DIALOGUE TOP ART" setting. It should now only display the title as text when one of the following occurs...
  • "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to LOGO and clearlogo and clearart are both missing (if clearlogo is missing it tries to display clearart instead)
  • "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to CLEARART and clearart and clearlogo are both missing (if clearart is missing it tries to display clearlogo instead)
  • "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to BANNER and banner and clearlogo are both missing (if banner is missing it tries to display clearlogo instead)
  • "DIALOGUE TOP ART" set to LOGO, CLEARART or BANNER and all three are missing

ImageTop Menu for movies
I added a setting to the Top Menu for Movies. "SHOW ORIGINAL TITLE" and "LOGO AS TITLE (ON TOP IF AVAILABLE)" will toggle on/off when the other is selected.

ImageRating star and user rating for songs in LowList and RightList views
I added rating star and user rating code for songs to the LowList & RightList music views.

Have a good night folks!

Download
03-29-18 Update
Thanks for all the work you do
I'm using version 5.6.0 too. Filmography for an music artist sounds rather contradictionary. What or who do you exactly see when you press that button, Elvis? Wink

I can understand that all possible options for the banner/logo/clearart to display causes you headaches. Glad you fixed it.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@lathie

You're welcome!
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help