• 146(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@JanM201 
Ahh I see.. my Bad, didnt look at it correctly
You can try your luck in this thread.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=302959
(2018-11-26, 14:35)latts9923 Wrote: @tad61
@MB1968

If you change the "SORT BY" to anything but Title you can still use the search function in the Top Menu.
Hi Latts,

I know that but I think you would agree it's not as convenient and easy as doing it with the scrollbar. 

Thanks,
tad61
@Latts, can you give me some advise please?

What are the appropriate settings for the skin to display the local music discart images?

For my hardrock albums I've downloaded all available discart images manually from fanart.tv. I've named each file: discart.png

However, when I select
- Artwork options
- Manual Configure Artwork
- Escape
- Discart
from the context menu, the field discart still displays the path/url to the discart image on fanart.tv.

So I assume the skin is still using discart images from onlines services, instead of using the discart.png files stored on my external hard drive.
(discart.png files are stored in the album folder)

Do you happen to know how to fix this? Deleting simplecache.db did not help.Image
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@tad61
@latts9923
I'm afraid it's not very convenient for Latts to make it more convenient for us Wink
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968

When you select Artwork options, Manual Configure Artwork, hit escape and select Discart you should be able to then select Browse and choose a local disc image.
@tad61

I do agree that a scrollbar for other sort options would be nice. Unfortunately there is only the alphabetical scrollbar available.
(2018-11-27, 01:41)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

When you select Artwork options, Manual Configure Artwork, hit escape and select Discart you should be able to then select Browse and choose a local disc image.
I'm familiar with the possibility to select the discart.png manually. But it is very cumbersome and time consuming to do so for each album. And another downside is that changes that are being applied manually, are lost as soon as you delete simplecache.db.

I supposed that due to the recent changes you made to the skin (look up for discart in local folder first and then use the skinhelper service) it wouldn't be necessary anymore to change the paths for the discart.png files manually...

EDIT: I've found the correct settings.
Windows 11 Pro

Minor bug in the Music layout #7.  The end time of a song doesn't have quite enough room to display correctly.  Thanks for all you do.  Love the skin.

ImageImage
(2018-11-25, 14:50)latts9923 Wrote: @tad61

You're welcome!

I'm not sure how the alphabet scrollbar would be helpful if you sort by anything but title.

I didn't make any changes to that view. I don't have Live TV set up, so I can't test this. Does anyone else have the same problem?
Hi Latts,

I found the culprit for the LIVE TV issue I mentioned above.  It is the file "includes.xml".  Below are the differences between the working (previous) version versus the latest version:

Previous version:

<!-- SPIN MOD -->
    <!-- 79 -->
    <include file="ViewsPhotoShow.xml" />
    <!-- 997 -->
    <include file="ViewsOtherWallTV.xml" />
    <!-- 998 -->
    <include file="Viewslivetv_glass.xml" />
    <!-- 999 -->
    <include file="Viewslivetv_panel.xml" />
    <include file="ViewsGames.xml" />
    <include file="ViewsLiveTV.xml" />
    <constant name="FanartCrossFadeTime">350</constant>    
    <include file="JB_Includes.xml"/>
    <include file="JB_PodobniArtysci.xml"/> 
    <include file="JB_PodobniArtysci_v2.xml"/>

Latest version:

<!-- SPIN MOD -->
    <!-- 79 -->
    <include file="ViewsPhotoShow.xml" />
    <include file="ViewsGames.xml" />
    <include file="ViewsLiveTV.xml" />
    <constant name="FanartCrossFadeTime">350</constant>    
    <include file="JB_Includes.xml"/>
    <include file="JB_PodobniArtysci.xml"/> 
    <include file="JB_PodobniArtysci_v2.xml"/>

As you can see in the latest version, some live tv views were missing (i.e. wall, glass, panel).

Thanks,
tad61
(2018-11-27, 00:56)JanM201 Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 14:08)SteveSmith Wrote: @JanM201 
I believe all you need to do is have a .4K in the title and it should pick it up.
Hi Steve,
Thank you, I had that in my title. The problem is my 4K case looks different then the one in the picture, see below:
How can I get it to look like the one in the picture, which says 4K Ultra Hd with grey lettering.
Thanks  
 Ah yes I see what you mean now... with that I had to create a new case in photoshop then change the one you can see in the textures.xbt file of the addon using the texture tool.
I can upload you my file if that is allowed?
Hi @thesnodger 
That would be great if it's allowed, not sure myself.
Maybe @latts9923 can give us some guidance.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@latts9923

Request.

Can you increase the height of the (blue)progress bar please? 150% (or so) of the current size is much more convenient imho. I think you should be able to do so, without increasing the height of the black menu background, so it won't affect the layout of the skin too much. You have to point so f##king precisely with your mouse if you want to skip forward or backward. I always need at least 2 or 3 attempts before the pointer is at the correct position of the progress bar.

Windows 11 Pro

Hi Latts, any idea why awards arem't showing up? cheers
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

@MB1968

I think I have a fix for the redundant "0" problem. Download the file below and try the new versions of Shelf3D and Shelf3D v2.

Shelf3D views test
(2018-11-28, 01:24)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

I think I have a fix for the redundant "0" problem. Download the file below and try the new versions of Shelf3D and Shelf3D v2.

Shelf3D views test
Yes it's working. Thanks. Can you apply the changes also to the List3D views?
Windows 11 Pro

• 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4