• 168(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@danzel4711
You need to install Skin Helper Service. You can download v1.1.32 here
Hi everyone,
I am trying to run the recent update yet I get the error message: the dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 17.0.0 could not be satisfied.
I also have a minor issue with my personal ratings of media. All my TV shows have the ratings visible alongside IMDB top 250 and media/codec/studio info etc. However, for my movies, the personal ratings are not visible but all the other info is.
Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the amazing work, this mod is fantastic
Best,
M
I think I found a minor issue. In Shelf3D view the field TV Show Status displays the duration of the episode, where it should display the status.

Others users have reported the 10 seconds furniture issue for the music layouts. I confirm this issue and have decided to use MusicVisualisation.xml 1.0.3.5

Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@thesabear
You can download the Cherrypy script here. When you say ratings, are you talking about the MPAA rating?

And thanks for the kind words!

@MB1968
I fixed the TV Show Status problem. Thanks for letting me know! I'm just going to revert back to the previous code with the furniture until I can get this timeout figured out...it's causing problems for a lot of folks.
(2021-01-23, 23:35)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #35 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.6

ImageBug fixes
  •  
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. Thanks to woggs for reporting the bug!
  •  

First off, thank you for your diligent work on these fantastic skins/mods. Your timeliness, patience and respect answering support queries has not gone unnoticed.

I've been using these skins for quite awhile now and have been able to solve most problems either from fixes you've provided to other users or creating my own crude hacks. However, this one has me stumped for some time now. Since nobody else reported it I thought it must be unique to my setup or library. Unfortunately this problem persists in both Leia and Matrix installs even when using a fresh install.

One nagging bug I was able cure was with the actor art in the Info Dialog view remaining visible even when not in focus. I added one simple line to the actorart portion near the end of in the DialogVideoinfo.xml that fixed it. You may want to include it or something similar in the next update.

<!--this is that the image appear smooth and not just popping up -->               
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="0">Visible</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" delay="0">Hidden</animation>
                <visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)] + Skin.HasSetting(dialogue_actress_art)</visible>
                <visible>Control.HasFocus(50)</visible>   <!--THIS LINE WAS MISSING. NEEDED TO MAKE ACTORART DISAPPEAR WHEN NOT FOCUSED-->

Which brings me to a similar bug in the Right List view. I've tried everything I could think of but can't seem to get the character art to fade when the next selection in the list has no character art. Hopefully with you advanced skill and knowledge you can solve this one.

Thank you and all contributors for providing us this excellent skin.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.3
@Juan Mortyme
Thanks for your kind words! And thanks for reporting that bug...I never noticed that! It's now fixed and will be part of the next update. I have tried in vain to fix the characterart bug in Right List...I'll take another look at it.
1. There's something weird going on regarding selecting black and white studio icons and coloured media flag icons. I noticed you added the coloured studio icons also to the coloured media flag icons pack. Probably a while ago. That seems not correct, because there's also a separate coloured media flag icons pack. As soon as I set media icons to coloured, this also affects the studio icons. I prefer to see them in black and white, but instead they're shown in colour. Therefore I decided to remove the studioicons folder from the coloured media flag icons pack and I recompiled Textures.db. That works! I now have coloured media flag icons and black and white studio icons. Please test and you'll notice the issue mentioned above. But if you look at the filesize of the coloured media flag icons pack and tje coloured media icons pack, you'll notice the issue at once. The coloured media flag icons pack is larger in size. Here's a downloadlink for the the coloured media flag icons pack version 0.1.3 (I edited the version number in addon.xml)

2. I also noticed the Dutch black and white MPAA icons are missing from the main Textures.db file yet. Please add them to the main MQ7 Leia mod Textures.db file. Here's a downloadlink.

3. I also edited the coloured Dutch MPAA icons, because the current ones are black and poor visible. Please add them to the MQ7 Leia mod coloured media flag icons pack. Here's a downloadlink.

4. I also send you a new coloured icon for studio "een". The channel logo has changed a while ago. Can you add the new "een" logo to the MQ7 Leia mod coloured studio icons pack please? Here's a downloadlink.

EDIT: Regarding subject 1. I have coloured media flag icons and black and white studio icons for movies. I have coloured media flag icons for tv shows, but the studio icons are not displayed. No black and white icons and no coloured icons. Enabling or disabling the skinsetting "Show Coloured Studio Icons" works fine for movies, but has no effect for tv shows.
Windows 11 Pro

(2021-02-09, 13:56)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
Thanks for your kind words! And thanks for reporting that bug...I never noticed that! It's now fixed and will be part of the next update. I have tried in vain to fix the characterart bug in Right List...I'll take another look at it.

You are more than welcome. I've enjoyed using these skins for so long now I thought it time to try to contribute what little I can.

The Info Dialog was an easy fix, so I figured the Right View characterart/actorart would be also but I tried adding all sorts of things and got no joy.

As for the navigation freeze up in the Right List, I wouldn't even know where to begin looking to fix that one.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.3
@latts9923
Thanks for the link to cherrypy script-that worked great and all updated now.
For the ratings, I mean those in the bottom right corner of the following image; https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
All my media info is stored in NFO files and the rating I am talking about is;  <userrating>8.0</userrating>

Best,
M
(2021-02-09, 18:09)thesabear Wrote: @latts9923
Thanks for the link to cherrypy script-that worked great and all updated now.
For the ratings, I mean those in the bottom right corner of the following image; https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
All my media info is stored in NFO files and the rating I am talking about is;  <userrating>8.0</userrating>

Best,
M
I am new to this forum and cannot find any other way to edit my own post, so apologies for doing it this way....
After some troubleshooting I have noticed that setting a user rating in the movie or TV show dialog does not write these to the NFO files. Is this by design or am I doing something wrong?
What I am looking to achieve is for existing user ratings to be imported and shown in the dialog boxes and also upon watching a movie/show and rating this, it will then be written to the appropriate NFO file so that if a new import is done at a later stage these new user ratings are also imported, along with older ones.
I hope I have been able to make myself clear.
Any advice is greatly appreciated
M
@MB1968
I'll take another look at everything you mentioned.

@Juan Mortyme
After taking another look at the characterart code in Right List, I think I figured out the problem. The characterart is now only visible if a Movie/TV Show has characterart...no more persistent images. I'm going to verify it is fixed on all the skins and if so I'll make it part of the next update.

@thesabear
You're welcome! Let me take another look at that rating info for KodiFlix. I had to take it out of MQ 8, but I'm pretty sure I left it in for MQ 7.
(2021-02-10, 16:17)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I'll take another look at everything you mentioned.

Thank you. Take your time, no need to hurry.

I feel sorry to bother you again. I discovered that fanart is not working correctly when browsing video folders on my home network.
When I click on a movie in my library and than browse a video folder on my network, Kodi doesn't display the fanart for that particular video folder. It still displays the fanart for the movie in the library instead.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
1. Studios are displayed differently for Movies and TV Shows. Movies use the Colored and White Studio Add-ons, while TV Shows use the Colored Media Icons Pack to display the studio. I can add a new control that will allow you to enable/disable the colored TV Show studio.

2. I will add the white Dutch MPAA icons to all the Krypton, Leia, and Matrix skins.

3. I will add the colored Dutch MPAA icons to the Colored Media Icons Pack as well as the Colored MPAA icons Add-on for MQ 8.

4. I will add the new colored een studio icon to the Colored Studio Add-on.

When you say you're browsing video folders, do you mean Sets?
1. Aha. A little confusing for me that tv shows use the coloured media icons pack for the studios. There's already a setting "show coloured studio icon". But disabling this feature does not affect the coloured studio icons for tv shows. Is it possible to change the current code this way that disabling it, also applies (read: changes the studio icons in black and white) for tv shows? That will save an extra/new setting.

2-3 4 Thank you.

I'm not refering to sets. I'm refering to video files/folders that are not added to the library. If you use the Files feature and browse to a video folder that has a fanart.jpg file in it, you'll notice the issue.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I tied the existing studio button for Movies to TV Shows as well.

Ah...OK, I follow you. I'll take a look at the video files.
  • 168(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13