• 102(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@fuorigioco1981
I figured out how to make the background change based on which shortcut you select. It will be part of the next update. Thanks for pointing that out!

@RobinTW
I have never been able to reproduce this 10 second furniture removal in music viz. By default, my furniture remains on the screen unless I hit the info button.

I will make the furniture fade out for all layouts when accessing the Music OSD.

I'll take another look at the scrolling.

The 12-30-20 update is available here. Or do you want the entire Multi-Mod?
(2021-01-24, 15:18)latts9923 Wrote: @RobinTW
I have never been able to reproduce this 10 second furniture removal in music viz. By default, my furniture remains on the screen unless I hit the info button.

I will make the furniture fade out for all layouts when accessing the Music OSD.

In musicvisualisation.xml, at the beginning of each layout, there is code that includes the fade-out duration, yes?  BTW, the fade code is missing from layout 3.
Code:
<visible>Player.ShowInfo | [Window.IsVisible(120) | Skin.String(vis_layout,karaoke)]</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" time="500">VisibleChange</animation>
Can someone help, I would like to have 4K Ultra HD logo to show on media cases I Multiplex View like this

Mine just say "Bluray" and if I name the file "Starwars.4k.mkv" or "Starwars.UHD.mkv" it show Ultra HD and not 4K Ultra HD.

But it Kodiflix view it works fine, how do change this?

Best regards
(2021-01-24, 15:18)latts9923 Wrote: @fuorigioco1981
I figured out how to make the background change based on which shortcut you select. It will be part of the next update. Thanks for pointing that out!

@RobinTW

I'll take another look at the scrolling.

The 12-30-20 update is available here. Or do you want the entire Multi-Mod?
@latts as always excellent job! waiting for next update!
@jasn
That fade animation is how fast the furniture fades out when you select "info" or access the Music OSD.

@TimT90
I can update that, but I will have to recompile the Textures file for the skin and colored videoaspect Add-on to change the UltraHD icon. The cases code is not the same in KodiFlix...it's using different images.
(2021-01-24, 15:18)latts9923 Wrote: I have never been able to reproduce this 10 second furniture removal in music viz. By default, my furniture remains on the screen unless I hit the info button.

Very strange.  I just did a fresh install of MQ8 and then Multi-Mod.  The furniture only shows for 10 sec exactly for each track and then disappears.  What I mean for the furniture is the cover art, album name, track name, track info....those shown at the bottom of the screen.

I managed to get the old version from recycle bin.  Thanks.
(2021-01-24, 15:18)latts9923 Wrote: I have never been able to reproduce this 10 second furniture removal in music viz. By default, my furniture remains on the screen unless I hit the info button.

I just tried it on my Windows 10 laptop and am sure the default setting is 10 sec for the furniture.  Once I hit "i", the furniture remains on.  If I hit "i" again, it closes the furniture.  The furniture will reappear for 10 sec when next track plays.
(2021-01-25, 00:44)latts9923 Wrote: @TimT90
I can update that, but I will have to recompile the Textures file for the skin and colored videoaspect Add-on to change the UltraHD icon. The cases code is not the same in KodiFlix...it's using different images.

Can't I just replace the .png file for the "Ultra HD" logo to a new one with the same name. Or is that not going to work?
@TimT90 
For this you have to decompile the Textures.xbt file (in this file you have more than 3700 pictures) here can you change the logo. Then you have to compile the complete folder with the changed file again to .xbt file.
If you have Windows, read here.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...xture+tool
(2021-01-23, 23:42)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #26

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now enable/disable the release date/premiere and plot info in the Video OSD with the "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" button in Skin Settings. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for the request!

Hi, is it mean now we can enable/disable each of this info (release/Premiere date and Plot Info) in "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" setting ?
or that setting is for both, not each? because I couldn't find submenu setting for each info under "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" setting.

also, I just re-install KODI and install this Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod, anyone know how to change view for "Artist Information" like in Estouchy Skin (as in schreenshot).
i forgot how to do this, as my previous Kodi show like in the screenshot for default for artist info.

Thanks.
@latts9923 after your last update I noticed that the characterarts are no longer displayed in the rightviewlist for me. That applies to films and series. and I noticed when there are several studios in the .nfo no studio icon is displayed in the osd. thank you for your work.
(2021-01-25, 00:44)latts9923 Wrote: @TimT90

@latts9923
I've got it to show a "4k Ultra HD Logo" Image
But its a little to small when show on the case. Can I resize it in a file som where?
Has been a year or so since I have been on this thread and I'm amazed that latts is still pumping out the updates 😀 legendary latts!!! 👍

I have an old version of this mod which I modified.

I would like to install your updated mod to try out the updates. Can I keep both versions installed. Is it a matter of changing the package name or what else I need to change?

It's been awhile since I was on Kodi and my brain it taking awhile to adjust again.

Thanks for your service @latts9923
@agungdeppe
The "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" setting will enable/disable the media flags as well as the release date/premiere and plot info in the Video OSD.

@ra77
I just checked the characterart and it is displaying for me. Do you have "CHARACTERART" selected for "EXTRA ART:" in the Top Menu? I'll take a look at the studio code.

@TimT90
I can add that to the Textures file for all the skins. Let me take a look at it and I'll get back with you.

@the_bo
Hey bud! It has been a while since we've heard from ya...welcome back! Haha...yeah, I still enjoy modding these skins. There are a couple of ways I see you being able to keep both versions. One is to have a version running on a portable install of Kodi...the other is just to keep copies of both mods and copy/paste each mod into the skin folder. You're welcome!
(2021-01-26, 14:25)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
I just checked the characterart and it is displaying for me. Do you have "CHARACTERART" selected for "EXTRA ART:" in the Top Menu? I'll take a look at the studio code.
@latts9923 "Characterart" is activated. Everything worked fine until the new update. It looks like "Characterart" does not work even in the "RightViewList". Is there another addon responsible for "Characterart"? If so, maybe our versions differ. The same problem exists with me in the "Matrix-Mod"
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10