• 122(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@latts9923 ,

There is anther feature request from me.  Can you show the furniture for 10 sec at the beginning of each music track if the art option is hide it after 10 sec?  thanks a lot.
@latts9923

I instlled the Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod v1.0.1.3 for Kodi v19 "Matrix" from: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=358382 step by step after installed the skin I copy the file from the multi-mod into the skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod to path-  \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons and when I open kodi the defult skin apering insted of the mq8 multi-mod 
why its not working for me?
(2021-09-03, 12:57)Elicko Wrote: @latts9923

I instlled the Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod v1.0.1.3 for Kodi v19 "Matrix" from: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=358382 step by step after installed the skin I copy the file from the multi-mod into the skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod to path-  \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons and when I open kodi the defult skin apering insted of the mq8 multi-mod 
why its not working for me?
You don't need to copy any files. If you follow the instructions, the skin is installed and ready to go!
By the way: This here is the thread concerning the mod for Kodi v18 Leia!!!
Greetz
Klaus
only Kodi v18 Leia? there isnt multi-mod for kodi v19 matrix?
(2021-09-03, 17:35)Elicko Wrote: only Kodi v18 Leia? there isnt multi-mod for kodi v19 matrix?

There is, you have been in the correct thread for matrix (Where you found the instaallation files). The Multi-mods for leia and matrix look the same, but the structure inside is different. Follow only the installation way for matrix and don't copy the files from the leia multi-mod.
Klaus
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=358382
Thumbs Up 
(2021-09-03, 17:54)Nickerw Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 17:35)Elicko Wrote: only Kodi v18 Leia? there isnt multi-mod for kodi v19 matrix?

There is, you have been in the correct thread for matrix (Where you found the instaallation files). The Multi-mods for leia and matrix look the same, but the structure inside is different. Follow only the installation way for matrix and don't copy the files from the leia multi-mod.
Klaus

Thank you
UPDATE #35

Image Additions
  • I added the "Premiered" label in Video Info to Music Videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added some missing studios to the default and colored studio icons...TIK Films, Tim Burton Productions, and STX Entertainment. The Colored Media Icons add-on update is available on my repo. The user escoces1968 reported these as missing a few months back, and I forgot all about it.
  • I added a "HIDE RATING STARS" button to the Music Viz settings that will only display for layouts 6 & 7. Thanks to YinYang for the request.
  • I added a new feature called Forced Views. This is part of Skin Helper Service and is now available for Sets. I have included a Youtube video tutorial.

ImageMaintenance
  • The Top Menu button "DIALOGUE ACTRESS ART" will now display for Episodes and Music Videos, and the Top Menu button "DIALOGUE TOP ART" will now display for Episodes. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • The "Premiered" label that is available in some views for Movies and Music Videos will now display the premiere date instead of just the year. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • The menu items were not displaying for some languages, so I changed the default font in the Arial fontset to use the Arial font. Thanks to wuwei163 for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
(2021-09-06, 18:32)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #35

This update still doesn't solve the Youtube problem.  Then I applied the fix you provided in #1783 and it worked.   Nod

Also, the system is stable.   Music Music ​​​​​​​ Music
@RobinTW
Doh! I guess I had you try that and never applied it to the skin. It will be in the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
Hey Latts, Just writing to say I ended Up buying 4 more 18tb WD golds to transfer every kodi File to them as some of my other HDD were getting a little tired.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm doing a Full library re-scrape 100+GB of appdata and thousands upon thousands of videos. I'm saving my old Appdata folder and I'm going to still try and investigate the Studio color issue,

In saying that a Fresh Re-Scrape works perfectly fine, All logos, Icons etc etc are Colored, There really must be a single folder or addon that's causing the issue on my old setup.
In addition to all this I would like to thanks you, quite a lot, because you stayed invested into my issue and always replied and helped out when and how you could.

Please link me up to some Patreon or whatever and I'll buy you a Drink.
@Buzniak
Glad you finally got everything working again...still not sure what was causing a hiccup before. You're welcome...and thanks for the donation!
(2021-09-12, 14:38)latts9923 Wrote: @Buzniak
Glad you finally got everything working again...still not sure what was causing a hiccup before. You're welcome...and thanks for the donation!

You're Very welcome, you; More than deserve it Nod
cronxbmc it is not installed for Leia
Man, what a ordeal this is, for some weird reason, still getting random Studios not showingHuh @latts9923
There's gotta be a way to get the scrapers to also scrape studio logo to Video's folder, like scrapers do fanart, logo, clearart etc etcHuh
This way every logo is in a local folder and can be displayed like Arts are!? this  would solve so meany peoples issues of Studio Flags!? Let us know what you think of this method Latts. Cheers
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10