• 20(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-06-17, 13:25)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
OK...I'll take a look.

@SteveSmith
@E net
@allpro
I'll take another look at the animated posters.

@E net
That's odd with the case image...I've never seen that before.
Well if it helps with the case corruption, it seems to affect the WebTV category much more than the others. There maybe more than one or two Blu Ray cover corruptions but no 4K disc cover corruption.
(2019-06-17, 13:25)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
OK...I'll take a look.

@SteveSmith
@E net
@allpro
I'll take another look at the animated posters.

@E net
That's odd with the case image...I've never seen that before.
Hi @latts9923 I don't think that the ViewKodiFlixTV.xml is included in the latest zip file.

Thanks.
Hi latss, excellent mod my friend..
some tips..

1st) i agree with Wanilton, it´s necessary change mod id. 
2d) other thing. i love animated bar menu, but may be you can add some variants to make it more aproppiate whit skin color style ( black - white - Gray) (actually rainbow -  cyan)
3er) keep working hard.. Smile

thanx!!!
Has anyone been able to get the character art to work..been trying for weeks and still haven't got them to show..TIA
(2019-06-19, 02:05)Jay19802005 Wrote: Has anyone been able to get the character art to work..been trying for weeks and still haven't got them to show..TIA

@Jay19802005 
Have you created a characterart directory inside the movie Directory? you then place the .png files in there.. it should work
(2019-06-19, 02:05)Jay19802005 Wrote: Has anyone been able to get the character art to work..been trying for weeks and still haven't got them to show..TIA
I already asked this question in this thread. But as @SteveSmith said just create the folder.
(2019-06-19, 19:54)E net Wrote:
I already asked this question in this thread. But as @SteveSmith said just create the folder.

Ok
(2019-06-04, 13:52)latts9923 Wrote: @890329
I'll take a look at those.

@bluebug
Hmm...yeah, pumpkin should still work as a theme. I'll take a look.

@MB1968
Howdy...I'll take a look at all that.

@melons2
Hmm...I thought I fixed that. I had to resize the menu bar image to add the neon effect. I'll take a look. Did you use the new Textures file in the update?
hi thanks for your reply but i cannot see pumpkin  on the themes Image
(2019-06-21, 08:41)pierre8991 Wrote:
(2019-05-29, 08:30)pierre8991 Wrote: Hello
I have some single video which are part of a Set.
There is an option in "Media Files and Library / Video / Include sets containing a single movie"
Under MQ 8 if you did not select this option you have the case in blue (for bluray movie)
Now all cases are of movie sets even if you did not select the option ?
Pierre
Hello

I am back with my problem. I have only Bluray in my library.
Some movies are displayed with the right bluray case color (blue) but other are displayed with movie set case color (brown red). I discovered that :

If I have the full movie recorded (a file like "2012.Title34.bluray.1080p.mkv") the movie case get the right blue color.

If I do not have the full movie recorded, but just the tittle like ("Apocalypse Now.Bluray.1080p.disc") the movie case get the movie set color (brown red)

If I do not use Multi Mod all my video are displayed with bluray case color.

What can I do ?  
Hi @latts9923 

I'm trying to change the colour of the webdl kodiflix boxset case to red. Unfortunately when i import it into photoshop some of the transparency is messed up.

Tried few online photo editors with same result. What do you use to edit the photos?

Any chance you can change this to red for me?

Much appreciated

(2019-06-21, 12:27)the_bo Wrote: Hi @latts9923 

I'm trying to change the colour of the webdl kodiflix boxset case to red. Unfortunately when i import it into photoshop some of the transparency is messed up.

Tried few online photo editors with same result. What do you use to edit the photos?

Any chance you can change this to red for me?

Much appreciated

Does it appear in the MEDIA CASE list of cases? If it does then why not change the colour there?
(2019-06-21, 12:39)E net Wrote: Does it appear in the MEDIA CASE list of cases? If it does then why not change the colour there?

No can only change standard case colours there no latts mod cases
@E net
Doh...you're right. I'll include ViewKodiFlixTV.xml in the next update.

@defleppard
Thanks!
1) I may end up creating a new skin ID if it becomes a problem, but for now I will continue to mod the current MQ 8.
2) The animated menu bars are kind of hard to work with. You have to find an animation that looks decent.
3) Will do!

@bluebug
Do you have the pumpkin subfolder in the resources folder of the Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on?

@pierre8991
I'll see if I can reproduce your problem.

@the_bo
I'll see what I can do.
hi thanks for your reply i cannot see pumpkin  in the resource folder from page 1 i have download it again and got the same result thanks for your advice

@bluebug
The pumpkin theme will be part of the Add-on. Try deleting and reinstalling the Aeon MQ Themes Add-on.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10