• 21(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-06-22, 13:49)latts9923 Wrote: @bluebug
The pumpkin theme will be part of the Add-on. Try deleting and reinstalling the Aeon MQ Themes Add-on.

hi thanks for your reply i have reinstalled the skin and aeon mq themes add on still no pumpkin the only way i can get a pumpkin  is by using the Halloween theme thanks for your advice
@bluebug
Try the version from this link
@the_bo  how's this?

(2019-06-23, 13:26)latts9923 Wrote: @bluebug
Try the version from this link

hi thank you for your help and advice it worked a treat , can you advise on how to make the icons under the movies in color instead of white thanks again
@bennyhanna thanks very much that's perfect Big Grin

may i ask what program you used to change the colour?

cheers
@the_bo  just photoshop

image adjustments>
selective color
(2019-06-24, 11:58)bennyhanna Wrote: @the_bo  just photoshop

image adjustments>
selective color

When i import into photoshop the transparency is messed up. Maybe i'm using an old version of photoshop CS5. If you click on the image you can see the issue better.

Hey guys, is there anyway to get MQ8 on Krypton 17.6?

Cheers
(2019-06-25, 15:19)shazza6887 Wrote: Hey guys, is there anyway to get MQ8 on Krypton 17.6?

Cheers
No, MQ8 and it's Mods are Kodi 18 exclusive. If you still want use Kodi 17 you have to use other MQ Skins or it's mods.
Waiting feedback for previous issues, I share with you this "cosmetic" request

MOVIES main menu:
 - how can I invert the color of the numbers? I would like to use titles color for the second number in summary movies details. please see the image below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5n9zf21n2gbh9...8.png?dl=0

TV SHOWS main menu:
 - if I use a video playlist the summary tv shows details change (same info as movies details). How can I have the same Tv Shows details even if I use video playlist and how can I invert the color of the numbers? please see image below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yh1u7srq1saf18...0.png?dl=0

MUSIC main menu:
 - if I use a music playlist the summary music details disappear a t all. How can I have the same music details even if I use audio playlist and and how can I change the color of the numbers using titles color? please see image below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2wzr8gxrkme6g...9.png?dl=0

Thanks and regards
Het @latts9923, not sure if this has been reported yet, but every movie, and I do mean EVERY MOVIE shows that it is IMDb Top 250 #149 (The Wolf of Wall Street - 2013 FYI). Any ideas?
(2019-06-26, 22:30)RonnieG3 Wrote: Het @latts9923, not sure if this has been reported yet, but every movie, and I do mean EVERY MOVIE shows that it is IMDb Top 250 #149 (The Wolf of Wall Street - 2013 FYI). Any ideas?

Hi. That's not happening for here. No issues with Top 250.
Hi everyone

A question about fps while browsing skin. Using raspberry pi i only get content 60fps while in home menu. While in library views with lots artwork content frame rate goes down between 25-30fps. Makes animations not as smooth.

Just curious those with more powerful systems running mq8 do you get high FPS while browsing library?

Want to know if it's Kodi or raspberry pi 3 not as powerful that is the cause.

If you bring up debug by pressing ctrl+shift+D will show current FPS.

Thanks
(2019-06-27, 21:25)the_bo Wrote: Hi everyone

A question about fps while browsing skin. Using raspberry pi i only get content 60fps while in home menu. While in library views with lots artwork content frame rate goes down between 25-30fps. Makes animations not as smooth.

Just curious those with more powerful systems running mq8 do you get high FPS while browsing library?

Want to know if it's Kodi or raspberry pi 3 not as powerful that is the cause.

If you bring up debug by pressing ctrl+shift+D will show current FPS.

Thanks

Getting 60FPS when either scrolling through the menu or browsing the library.
Specs below..

@SteveSmith thanks for info.

Anyone get there hands on raspberry pi 4, test how it runs this multi mod. Cheers
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10