• 5(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@latts9923 - Can you please consider re-adding the resume flags as you have with MQ7 for this MQ8 Mod?

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2019-04-23, 05:09)melons2 Wrote: In Movies I use the Wall view and cases and in older versions of MQ skins the cases were different from each other depending on video type (bluray, dvd, webtv....etc.) That doesn't happen in MQ8 the cases are all the same....how come?
Have I done something wrong?

I asked this question in the: > Support > Skins Support > Aeon MQ > Release -  Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia thread and their(Wanilton's) setup without mod works, I switched my skin to your MQ7 Mod and it works.....just not in this the updated MQ8 mod....?
Could it be some change in the "custom_1177_cases.xml" file update? (just speculating)

Thanks!
SOLVED
Hi @latts9923 

Just wanted to make sure you saw this request for RT and IMDB ratings. I "hope" you will be able to fit this into the next release or provide some code in the mean time. 

.....and for a 3rd time, thank you very much for the clear case Smile
@E net

Roger that...the ratings will come with the Media Info Mod that I plan on including with the next release.

Haha...you're welcome!
@latts9923

Thanks for the update.

You forgot to include the font mod code to the cryllic font in font.xml

Keep up great work
@the_bo

You're welcome! Yeah, I need to add that as well as the modern fontset to font.xml.
Hey, Mr. Star Wars man ( Wink ), Where my stormtrooper ratings go  Huh . When you have an opportunity, would you be kind enough to add them?  Pretty PleaseHuh?
@RonnieG3

Haha...I'll try to add the extra rating stars in the next update.
KodiFlix is almost ready to rock. I changed the code to use the MQ 8 media flags and I also added the IMDb Top 250 flag to the media flags.
great work..
Hi,
I switched from Kodi 17 Kripton + MQ7 to Kodi 18 Leila + MQ8 completely re-installing everything. I installed the MQ8 skin and then I copied the files of the MQ8 Mod in the C:\Users\MyFolder\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq8.

In the Movies section I don't find the extended information (Rotten, Budget, Date etc. etc.) that I had in the previous version. When I select a Movie I no longer have the Extended Info button. I was wrong something or on MQ8 Mod this option is not present?

Where can I see to test if the Mod is correctly installed?
Thanks for MQ8 mod lol I can't get lyrics to show like I did with MQ7 Mod any help would be appreciated.
If you could work in my: 1. Pulsing Pause
                                      2. Watched flags
                                      3. and please Movie info page!

"The O Man"
Hi, thanks for your hard work, excellent theme! 

I just want to report that movies with HDR always shows SDR.

Thank you!
(2019-05-02, 16:19)HRSCR Wrote: Hi, thanks for your hard work, excellent theme! 

I just want to report that movies with HDR always shows SDR.

Thank you!

The SDR/HDR tags are controlled by the main MQ8 skin and not by this mod. Secondly I have no problems running MQ8 and this multi-mod with HDR labeling. If my filename includes -HDR or .HDR then I get the HDR label. All of my HDR files have been re-labelled and they all work. Check that you have labelled your files correctly.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10